Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150618 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

If price of token is everything then just hold on your horses and stay strong. I will just say nothing has changed and potential is same only thing putting the price down is general markets condition. Once old glories times are back everything will see huge increase. Most probably new all time highs will be recorded but need to have patience.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Now really all the crypt coins are literally at the bottom. I bought everything I wanted and now I just wait for the growth of my coins. One such coin is VOISE

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Now really all the crypt coins are literally at the bottom. I bought everything I wanted and now I just wait for the growth of my coins. One such coin is VOISE

If not a secret can you tell which other coins besides VOICE are in your portfolio?

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

If not a secret can you tell which other coins besides VOICE are in your portfolio?

This is not a secret read the first part of the phrase carefully he is mentioning all promising projects are at the bottom. So you can invest into any project for about you think it has potential to boost.
MSh5737

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

This is really a revolution in the music industry, I'm very curious to know more. Good job (Y).
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

I wonder how many people left with voice coins that got last year in the bounty company. Asking because already the price very well planted up and there was very good growth rates. Now as the price looks attractive to buy coins.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I wonder how many people left with voice coins that got last year in the bounty company. Asking because already the price very well planted up and there was very good growth rates. Now as the price looks attractive to buy coins.

Most of the bounty tokens are usually dumped when released to the participants and I don't think there will be even 1% of bounty holders holding voise tokens right now. Only people+bounty participants who believe in the project will be the ones holding it...which is almost negligible.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Most of the bounty tokens are usually dumped when released to the participants and I don't think there will be even 1% of bounty holders holding voise tokens right now. Only people+bounty participants who believe in the project will be the ones holding it...which is almost negligible.

Sometime early investors who secured the big bonuses dumped in first attempt. But now price is on its bottom so it could help the people to make good profit with some upcoming news and release the team is working hard on this platform to make it more attractive for new people.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Im still holding the coins that I received from the bounty campaign and dont think of dumping them anytime soon. I believe in Voise! But as you said, the number of people that are actually holding is negligible. I just hope that this great project wont be left out when the next run on cryptocurrencies happens. It deserves it.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

How does this compare to Viberate?

dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

i just don t understand why they aren t talking about the masternode option that could lift the price imo and get people exited again about

voise the app doesnt do much for me

masternodes would be around the 2 e quarter of the year

i think its probably because they don t have people in the team that can make it happen or they don t want the masternode option any

more but don t want to talk about it afraid the price would go down further

it would be nice if they kept all social updated and not just reffer to telegram

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

i just don t understand why they aren t talking about the masternode option that could lift the price imo and get people exited again about

i think its probably because they don t have people in the team that can make it happen or they don t want the masternode option any

it would be nice if they kept all social updated and not just reffer to telegram

Maybe short of devs is the reason I feel they are lagging on this or they don't consider this as a priority and are much focussed on customer base and app.Let's wait to see if thing go smoothly in Q3.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Maybe short of devs is the reason I feel they are lagging on this or they don't consider this as a priority and are much focussed on customer base and app.Let's wait to see if thing go smoothly in Q3.
It can be said that Q3 really determines the future of VOISE, if all else fails then it will be difficult to convince investors and of course they will leave, I hope that the team does everything to make voise raise at least $ 1 in this year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I believe that soon the price for Voice can fall to the level of 50-60 Satoshi, it will be very soon in such a falling market.

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

It can be said that Q3 really determines the future of VOISE, if all else fails then it will be difficult to convince investors and of course they will leave, I hope that the team does everything to make voise raise at least $ 1 in this year.

one dollar? Smiley) Are you serious? It would be very good if we went back to the previous high ($ 0.15). And the dollar is not coming soon. Years through 5 ... but it's not certain.
Vangasi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I think it is sad that no one answers the question in the team of Voise when the masternode arrives.  Many people have invested in Voise and are wondering why?
Why not explain what is going on instead of silence! My money is already a long time frozen in Voise and I am waiting and waiting on good news, really good news.
Voise is dropping because people losing faith I can understand, me too.
I hope the team of Voise will be honest and explain everybody what is going on. I am sick and tired of waiting until th price drops to zero !!
Adrian_Nebot

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

Voise Update #9
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

I think it is sad that no one answers the question in the team of Voise when the masternode arrives.  Many people have invested in Voise and are wondering why?
Why not explain what is going on instead of silence! My money is already a long time frozen in Voise and I am waiting and waiting on good news, really good news.
I hope the team of Voise will be honest and explain everybody what is going on. I am sick and tired of waiting until th price drops to zero !!

No words on masternode with the latest update and this seems to be there will be a further delay in launching the masternode. But the good news we have about the new next exchange listing voise tokens
Pirlo25

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

There will never be any masternodes if you want my opinion. It was in the previous whitepaper, according to Andre Ledoux this whitepaper is not reliable anymore, so why are they leaving it on the website... A this time, without development team, the guy is alone with his sweet talk. We didn't hear about the COO and CFO since a long time.

This project was a scam and it is still one. At this date there is nothing left, no app, no team, website not working and he will even have to change the logo because it has finally never have been Voise's property...
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

This latest development update worth to be read carefully. Team has explained everything in black and white and openly has discussed everything instead of giving false hopes and promises. It will remain to see what is the new re-created roadmap and goals plus new logo based on new vision and need of north American market. That listing on new exchange is good update in my opinion as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: