Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about future of Monero?  (Read 5092 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:58:02 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 04:54:02 PM by Febo

I purchased it $24 but do i must hold or, sell it and buy another?

I also think if btc go to hell, than china money would be invested in Monero, because their money is black money.

what do you think?

You are new account so probably I am just wasting my time. But Monero ATH was $25.5. So you bought them quite expensive. I am 99% sure price will exceed $24, but is also high chance it will take long time. Even years.  To not look so pessimistic price can also go over $24 tomorrow. Monero just need to be added to coinbase and BAM.

I personally was in reds with Monero for year and a half. Since price went from ATH in June 2014 at $5 to even close to 0.25$ in 2015.   Luckily I did not bought that close to ATH at that time as you did now. But on other hand, now Monero emission is way slower and have solid development with emerging infrastructure.

Monero, one of the strongest altcoins on the market today, announced on its website that it will hold a new hard fork of the network on April 15, 2017. In that sense the project development team has released a new version of the software, Will be mandatory. This early update of the code is due to unexpectedly high rates of adoption of Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT), which in turn led to the need to modify the algorithm to limit the dynamic size of the unit.

Yes number of transactions grow to much. So some changes were needed. Hardfork is already on latest binaries for CLI. For GUI will be out in upcoming days. But it will only happen on 15th April.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

I also think if btc go to hell, than china money would be invested in Monero, because their money is black money.

what do you think?

In order for it to circulate we must need to buy it and sell it. It is one of the strong alt coins nowadays, but we are not even sure on till when does it takes ,to keep its very good value in the market be wise enough.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

what do you think?

my advice is better you hold for a while until there is a good movement from the market, if the price is reach lower price again, you can buy again to make more stock. don't think that you have to do cut loss because in future, the price will be back and will reach higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

what do you think?

You are new account so probably I am just wasting my time. But Monero ATH was $25.5. So you bought them quite expensive. I am 99% sure price will exceed $24, but is also high chance it will take long time. Even years.  To not look so pessimistic price can also go over $24 tomorrow. Monero just need to be added to coinbase and BAM.

I personally was in reds with Monero for year and a half. Since price went from ATH in June 2014 at $5 to even close to 0.25$ in 2015.   Luckily I did not bought that close to ATH at that time as you did now. But on other hand, now Monero emission is way slower and have solid development with emerging infrastructure.

Monero, one of the strongest altcoins on the market today, announced on its website that it will hold a new hard fork of the network on April 15, 2017. In that sense the project development team has released a new version of the software, Will be mandatory. This early update of the code is due to unexpectedly high rates of adoption of Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT), which in turn led to the need to modify the algorithm to limit the dynamic size of the unit.

Yes number of transactions grow to much. So some changes were needed. Hardfork is already on latest binaries for CLI. For GUI will be out in upcoming days. But it will only happen on 15th April.

Why do you think that a debate with newbies is wasting time? It sounds arrogantly, but back to the theme. Nowadays the price of Monero is around 40$ and due to hard fork it seems that altcoins could go up. I guess Monero will be one of them!
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

Monero has the best privacy amongst all the coins, based on that alone I expect it to do well. Especially now that the community is waking up to the fact that bitcoin transactions can be tracked easily. I see its price appreciating in the coming months.
Black_bl

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

Monero has the best privacy amongst all the coins, based on that alone I expect it to do well. Especially now that the community is waking up to the fact that bitcoin transactions can be tracked easily. I see its price appreciating in the coming months.
Yeah I agree with you. Monero could be begin to chase Dash. A lot of people has compared these two altcoins. Dash is four times more expensive I´ve already bought and I´ll hold my coins for a while Wink
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

I'm thinking we'll see $100 before the end of the year.
Black_bl

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

I'm thinking we'll see $100 before the end of the year.
Hopefully it would be great. I´m curious what will happen at the first august Roll Eyes
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

Just look at Monero github, they have a very strong development team and strong community. It's also the only currency with good privacy - the other competitors are DASH which is actually less safe than just using coinjoin with bitcoin, and Zcash which is not trustless (you must trust the founders really deleted the data used for starting the geneis block otherwise they can see all your transactions).

If there's anything that has the right foundation to really join bitcoin and ethereum up the top its Monero.

Refutation:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:14:43 AM

They just have to show steady development, and then some innovation at least once a year. Otherwise they will be left behind, not because they are not a good project but simply because the number of coins will continue to grow exponentially.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Black_bl

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

They just have to show steady development, and then some innovation at least once a year. Otherwise they will be left behind, not because they are not a good project but simply because the number of coins will continue to grow exponentially.

The development team is perfect and I believe that they will continue as in the past and create some new features. The price of Monero surpassed 50$ and the next level which is above 60$ is waiting for us
Black_bl

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

The development team is perfect and I believe that they will continue as in the past and create some new features. The price of Monero surpassed 50$ and the next level which is above 60$ is waiting for us

the number of coins won't grow exponentially. After what the reward per block will be 0.6 XMR emission will increase by 157680 (0.6*30*24*365) per year. Inflation is decreasing in this case
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:43:43 PM

Monero and all Cryptonote coins use anonymity through obscurity. It is easy to reverse this obfuscation no matter how many mixins are used. Monero transactions prior to 2017 are 100% traceable and transactions as they exist today are traceable to the degree of 80%. Instead they should scrap the current obfuscation mechanism that depends on blockchain data and prevents SPV nodes and move to something cryptographically secure and easier such as zero-knowledge-proofs.
Black_bl

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

Monero and all Cryptonote coins use anonymity through obscurity. It is easy to reverse this obfuscation no matter how many mixins are used. Monero transactions prior to 2017 are 100% traceable and transactions as they exist today are traceable to the degree of 80%. Instead they should scrap the current obfuscation mechanism that depends on blockchain data and prevents SPV nodes and move to something cryptographically secure and easier such as zero-knowledge-proofs.

Well, so far, it does not seem that even the NSA is able to track the trace of Monero. I'm not a cryptography and blockchain expert, so I can not argue with you, but your data does not fit me perfectly. Do you have any other sources to claim this? Indeed, in the future, Monero will help with the Kovri project
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

They don't have much black money compared to certain countries, their prosperity in cryptocurrency come from mining, if they will have to invest their money in other currency, monero would definitely one of the best options.

crazyer

Activity: 69
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

Monero is a good coin. Monero on ETH platform. It runs Masternode. Masternode is a hot trend. I think will x4 in the end of this year.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

I think you should hold monero as monero has a lot of potential and it will surely go up in near future. I think by end of 2018 monero will be close to 80$ and it will surely grow more after that.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

I think you should hold monero as monero has a lot of potential and it will surely go up in near future. I think by end of 2018 monero will be close to 80$ and it will surely grow more after that.
Yes agree with that as of now when i see monero i think it has potential but it is to long to wait until we can see the real potential of it.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:11:52 PM

what do you think?

Monero's future and the future of many other currencies, now they are developing very well, with the strong development of bitcoin, altcoin also take new steps. So, investing in it is a good option.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Black_bl

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

what do you think?

Monero's future and the future of many other currencies, now they are developing very well, with the strong development of bitcoin, altcoin also take new steps. So, investing in it is a good option.

I have a similar opinion. Now you can buy a few coins of Monero really cheap and in the worst case, you will loose a little part on its value. If we are right we all will be happy and price BTC/XMR finally go up
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: