Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:28:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar distributing up to 16 billion lumens to bitcoin holders  (Read 2521 times)
briangale (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

Yesterday Stellar announced that for the next round of the bitcoin lumen giveaway, we are distributing up to 16 BILLION lumens to bitcoin holders or 16% of the initial lumens. On June 27th, 2017, we will publish a claim page making available these lumens to any bitcoin holder who wants them, including those that received lumens during the first giveaway round.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 04:48:28 PM

https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

Yesterday Stellar announced that for the next round of the bitcoin lumen giveaway, we are distributing up to 16 BILLION lumens to bitcoin holders or 16% of the initial lumens. On June 27th, 2017, we will publish a claim page making available these lumens to any bitcoin holder who wants them, including those that received lumens during the first giveaway round.

Thank you for sharing it I remember the past year I receved some of them for the BTC I had sitting on Kraken. I will surely claim all of them this time.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:05:25 PM

how to How to get Coin Stellar?
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

that's danger for Stellar,price down.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

This is taken from the link in the OP

How will it work?
June 26, 2017: We’ll take a snapshot of the blockchain at the first block mined with a timestamp on June 26th (UTC/GMT). This snapshot will record the coin balances of all bitcoin accounts at that time.

June 27, 2017: We’ll publish a claim page, allowing bitcoin holders to verify that they control a given bitcoin address. We will then send that address’s share of lumens to the provided Stellar account.

I think you will have to check www.stellar.org to know the page where you will claim your stellar.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

This is taken from the link in the OP

How will it work?
June 26, 2017: We’ll take a snapshot of the blockchain at the first block mined with a timestamp on June 26th (UTC/GMT). This snapshot will record the coin balances of all bitcoin accounts at that time.

June 27, 2017: We’ll publish a claim page, allowing bitcoin holders to verify that they control a given bitcoin address. We will then send that address’s share of lumens to the provided Stellar account.

I think you will have to check www.stellar.org to know the page where you will claim your stellar.

i think every airdrop is interesting..
but i think stella is doing it to bring a bit 'of ATTENTION on it!
Quotation is very low now...
hese how does airdrop works...

Code:
At time of snapshot
16,215,950 bitcoins in existence
Rachel owns 10 bitcoins
Rachel can claim
16,000,000,000 * (10/16,215,950) = 9,866.83 lumens

Calculation
Rachel owns .00006167% of the bitcoins in existence at the time of the snapshot.
Her 9,866.83 lumens therefore equals .00006167% of lumens given away.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

We have to move the coins to the personal wallet or the exchanges are going to give us the coins if we hold BTC in their wallet?
jackryderd

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

time to short Stellar and buy at 1 sat

░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

I can't wait. Is it similar to step on byteball?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Xmr fan

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

Do I need to send my Stellar address to receive the airdrop?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16838

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

I can't wait. Is it similar to step on byteball?
Byteball asks you to link an address before they take a snapshot, Stellar gives you the possibility to register after they took a snapshot.
It's estimated to give 986.683 lumens per Bitcoin you own. At $0.0508 each it's worth $50 per Bitcoin you own, about 3 times more than Byteball gave in the last airdrop.
But considering Byteball does it more often, it's an equally good deal!

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

Great thing personally i can see a great potential in stellar even dough it has a low price i can see that its a really good long term investment for the bitcoin holders good thing for this new we can get enough for investing.
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

My grandpa onces told me: if you are given free money, it means it's fake money.
thatbluedude

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

not a fan of facebook so I will mostly miss out. They should add another way to claim non exchange coins.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

I'm confused on this topic, the price increasing even though they're distirbuting more lumens. How does this happen guys?
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1024

Bitcointalk Username: Ayers Bsc Wallet Address: 0x

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

I'm confused on this topic, the price increasing even though they're distirbuting more lumens. How does this happen guys?

the distribution did not happen yet, it will take place on july 27 read above, the distribution cna only happen if you connect many bitcoin to your stellar address, but you will give up your privacy, for example for every 10 bitcoin linked to your stellar address you get 10k stellar, not many people have so many bitcoin to get enough stellar

GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

the distribution did not happen yet, it will take place on july 27 read above, the distribution cna only happen if you connect many bitcoin to your stellar address, but you will give up your privacy, for example for every 10 bitcoin linked to your stellar address you get 10k stellar, not many people have so many bitcoin to get enough stellar

Stellar is very similar to ripple. I guess they figure ripple got away with it then they can too?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:48:29 PM

So if I have bitcoin sitting on POLONIEX does that mean I will get free LUMENS? Is there anything I need to do or they will just give me some in a wallet on POLONIEX? What exactly do I need to do and what is the minimum amount?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Xmr fan

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:53:59 PM

Do I need  to install Stellar wallet or exchange address will be ok for this giveaway?
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Hey guys I read this before that some exchanges are participating this coming distribution. But just few days ago I cannot find that page again. Is it cancelled or what? I just find it easier to use via a credited exchange since most of my btc are traded. All hard wallets are alts. lol.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: