Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

No hurry, please read the whitepaper that the exchange will open in 2018, dev just wants to calm you by stalling for 1 month and 1 month continuously. Rest assured that the exchange will open in 2018, if you need fast money and want to sell your coins at a cheap price please contact me

Hello mekar sari!

Thank you for your support.

Just a little clarification: in Q2 2018 our own Minex Exchange is scheduled for release. We will be launched at other exchanges very soon and will keep the Community updated.
I think minexcoin will be on the exchange in 2018, it turns out Minexcoin wants to make their own exchange like waves, etherdelta, and BTS.
Means one day minecoin can be used as a smart contract platform

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

Hope you guys list Minexcoin before october , this is very annoying, I have send my coins to park on minexbank i hope it will be my last week there.
please don't disappoint us this time, can you say on what exchanges we will be listed?

Hello,

Our target exchanges are Bittrex and some other (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), and we plan to update the Community about the progress right away.

Parking in MinexBank gives you additional profit at no cost, you actually can continue it.

impossible you can list at bittrex and yobit, they will reject your coin, you coin not eligible
dont talk lie, just tell the truth to community that no exchange accept your coin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

Hope you guys list Minexcoin before october , this is very annoying, I have send my coins to park on minexbank i hope it will be my last week there.
please don't disappoint us this time, can you say on what exchanges we will be listed?

Hello,

Our target exchanges are Bittrex and some other (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), and we plan to update the Community about the progress right away.

Parking in MinexBank gives you additional profit at no cost, you actually can continue it.

impossible you can list at bittrex and yobit, they will reject your coin, you coin not eligible
dont talk lie, just tell the truth to community that no exchange accept your coin
why it is impossible? who told you that? it is just your imagination. Grin
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

Hello,

I cant believe there are many kids in this forum these days. Grow up kid and stop crying for your bounty.  Grin

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:36:14 PM

Hello,

I cant believe there are many kids in this forum these days. Grow up kid and stop crying for your bounty.  Grin

yeah i agree with you, it looks like they are very hungry  Grin

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:11:33 AM

I think this is the last week after which minexcoin will be listed on exchanges right 2 weeks has already passed after you guys told that within 3 weeks we will be on exchanges.
are you still on your words?

You still believe them  Huh They became addicted to lying, It's become clear now that this project is a failure from the beginning, and now I will say that you are a bunch of losers and liars, I regret that I believed in you and in this project from the beginning, This is The worst project I have ever invested in my life , 4 months of delays and they still repeat the same word "SOON"  Angry.

here's another one.  Grin  When will you stop crying over this project. If I were you, dont waste your time here complaining about the exchange. Diversify to another project while you wait. And dont forget to park your coins. I have been enjoying rewards from minexbank, its now worth the wait.

freebtc4e

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:39:13 AM

Hello,

hi @firesurfer
you base on what you say can not be listed ... Sad Shocked
I recommend you explore and learn more ... Roll Eyes
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:02:22 AM

I think this is the last week after which minexcoin will be listed on exchanges right 2 weeks has already passed after you guys told that within 3 weeks we will be on exchanges.
are you still on your words?

You still believe them  Huh They became addicted to lying, It's become clear now that this project is a failure from the beginning, and now I will say that you are a bunch of losers and liars, I regret that I believed in you and in this project from the beginning, This is The worst project I have ever invested in my life , 4 months of delays and they still repeat the same word "SOON"  Angry.

here's another one.  Grin  When will you stop crying over this project. If I were you, dont waste your time here complaining about the exchange. Diversify to another project while you wait. And dont forget to park your coins. I have been enjoying rewards from minexbank, its now worth the wait.

Hello!

Thank you for your trusting and being with our project during a long period.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

need exchange now !
pm me if interest to buy minexcoin ...

Hello!

We are not responsible for the actions committed in private applications and also with the purchase of coins from and/or other accounts.
All questions related to the purchased  coins/accounts must be addressed to the person who sold you that.
We strongly recommend you not to buy accounts and/or coins from unknown persons, as it carries a certain risk.
It will be better to wait for the exchange, you will have the opportunity to buy coins without risk and possible losses.

Site || Blog || Bounty
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:12:21 AM

still no info about the exchange which this coin can be traded. how is the progress??
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:12:14 PM

still no info about the exchange which this coin can be traded. how is the progress??

As the developers said they have applied for various exchanges at the moment like bittrex, ccex, yobit etc. and their preference is bittrex. But we cannot sure at which one and when this coin is going to be listed.
Grovesy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Has anyone had difficulty logging into Minexbank with 2FA?  It's not letting me log in, says the 2FA code is wrong!
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Hello!

Our regular updates are published on our blog.
Listing on the exchange -  not our ultimate goal.
MinexCoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
The popularity of our coin, as well as the number of our participants is growing.
Here more details about our plans: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf
In our articles you can see our progress, we try tell in detail about our successes and achievements, as well as to tell at what stage we are in our development, what difficulties we have and ways to solve them.
We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
Listing on exchange in a few weeks, more info here, please:
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-status-update-and-news-1344d4c24dee

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

Has anyone had difficulty logging into Minexbank with 2FA?  It's not letting me log in, says the 2FA code is wrong!

Hello!

If you have any questions or suggestions per our work, please contact us at support@minexsystems.com at any time.
We will glad to help you.

Site || Blog || Bounty
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

when will minexcoin be listed on the exchange? because this ico is long finis, and hopefully can be listed on a good market

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

I had difficulty before logging in the minex test. I just don't know if they resolve it.
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

when will minexcoin be listed on the exchange? because this ico is long finis, and hopefully can be listed on a good market

devteam is  planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex). but no exactly time , i am waitting for this news too

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

devteam is  planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex). but no exactly time , i am waitting for this news too

Hello!

The approximate date for the listing it is the end of September either a little bit later in the beginning of October.

It is last preparations for entering to the exchange.

Thank you for being with us during a long time.

Site || Blog || Bounty
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

Hello!

The approximate date for the listing it is the end of September either a little bit later in the beginning of October.

Hy dev I have seen in c-cex that minexcoin will be listed there, but to be registered minexcoin still need vote, do you recommend it? and vote will end 16 hours from now

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

Hello!

Hy dev I have seen in c-cex that minexcoin will be listed there, but to be registered minexcoin still need vote, do you recommend it? and vote will end 16 hours from now

Hello!

Yes, we recommend to vote at the C-Cex. We say sorry that we did not do an announcement about it but you will be able to see an article about listing on the C-Cex in the future 14 hours on our blog:

https://blog.minecoin.org/

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: