Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:54:03 AM

Hello MinexCoin Community!

We began application process for listing to exchanges today!

See details at https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-exchanges-5a19572ca7f2

Seem like good news, look they've given the list of exchanges where for the first time coin MNX will be traded.
The first stage:

Livecoin (https://livecoin.net)
Cryptopia (https://cryptopia.co.nz)
Novaexchange (https://novaexchange.com)
Coinexchange (https://coinexchange.io)
No why  Wink  everything will run gradually
but still looking forward to bigger markets like Bittrex Wink Wink

Good luck Dev

Such a great news. It's way better than having nothing at all. At least Coin Exchange and Cryptopia is on the list.
I do hope bigger markets will list MNX soon too. Fingers cross Cheesy
For now, I'll continue to park my coins. Such a great feature having this parking mechanism.

Keep it up Devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

hope not delay anymore

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:57:23 AM

lets see sooner how will the the market reacts for this project from the mixed emotions of the investors and bounty hunters. I will rather wait for the very good price of minexcoin than dumping it in the very first day. Long term holders always win in this kind of game!.  Grin
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

lets see sooner how will the the market reacts for this project from the mixed emotions of the investors and bounty hunters. I will rather wait for the very good price of minexcoin than dumping it in the very first day. Long term holders always win in this kind of game!.  Grin

I cant wait for the exchanges and will try to buy from the dump of angry bounty hunters.  Grin I believe in the project and the capability of the team. We will know it in the future.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:15:03 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:15:15 AM by rafzalan

thank you for so rich text. but Minex bank will not do Interventions for buying or selling coins to keep price on same level. May be there is that mehanism, but it is not for daily use.  parking % will be adjusted like: as price go lower, so the % going higer, and same to oposite way. But price will go up from ICO for 33% yearly. That mean if ICO price now is 0.0023 and parking % is 0.08% per day in one year price must be 0.003059 to keep same 0.08% per day. May be it looks not so much but do not forgot about BTC price rising. Example you invested today 1 BTC(4000$) to mnx for ICO price and You did profitable parking at the moment for one year(70%). So you parked 434.78 MNX, ater one year you will get 739.13MNX on your balance and each coin will be worth 0.003059BTC and it is 2.261BTC(9044$) at todays price. But nobody can know BTC price afer one year.
Very good discussion, i wish that it continues.
Refer to WP, this coin should be stable in term of dollar not BTC.
MNX is going to address the problem of speculation and uncertainty of cryptocurrencies using a central bank idea.
You can see the whole crypto market are tightly bind to btc price, so in many cases,  when it goes up bank should decrease intrest and sell mnx in market and vice versa...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Any updates on exchanges? I read on blog that they have mentioned the priorities only. I dont want this project to delay more so the team please push it on exchange and there we will see the real potential.
At this point speculation has no meaning.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:47:08 AM

hope not delay anymore
The coin is going to be listed in exchanger, everyone is waiting. That's the way I think to a coin to be live. If the coin not listed in the exchanger will loose the value and finally there will be no miners interested to mine the coin. Hope the dev soon realize to list in exchangers, I agree hope there will be no delay.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:49:04 AM

The thing is that people have too many expectations from this coin and the delay and prolonged nay sayers have made the coin more hyped, If the MNX fails to keep the price stable on exchange then i fear it will hit just like OAX half below the ICO price or even worse.
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:49:55 AM

thank you for so rich text. but Minex bank will not do Interventions for buying or selling coins to keep price on same level. May be there is that mehanism, but it is not for daily use.  parking % will be adjusted like: as price go lower, so the % going higer, and same to oposite way. But price will go up from ICO for 33% yearly. That mean if ICO price now is 0.0023 and parking % is 0.08% per day in one year price must be 0.003059 to keep same 0.08% per day. May be it looks not so much but do not forgot about BTC price rising. Example you invested today 1 BTC(4000$) to mnx for ICO price and You did profitable parking at the moment for one year(70%). So you parked 434.78 MNX, ater one year you will get 739.13MNX on your balance and each coin will be worth 0.003059BTC and it is 2.261BTC(9044$) at todays price. But nobody can know BTC price afer one year.
MNX is going to address the problem of speculation and uncertainty of cryptocurrencies using a central bank idea.
You can see the whole crypto market are tightly bind to btc price, so in many cases,  when it goes up bank should decrease intrest and sell mnx in market and vice versa...

There are 2 problems in the above analysis.

First, how much btc team have for MinexBank? Are btc under the control of MinexBank software or is it require human intervention? If yes how?

Second, MinexBank controls volatility for very short term i.e. for 1 day. But if volatility is for several days in one direction (up and down) then MinexBank should ALSO have a big amount of btc because it already have a fair amount of mnx to cover up the excess in both direction. If price of 1 mnx is 0.0023 btc, then due to dumping for a week it may down to 0.0016. And for price below that everyday MinexBank has to buy mnx against btc.

This is only for 1 exchange. For more exchanges, Minexbank should have account in all exchange to control the volatility.

In my opinion, MinexBank do not have btc under its control and would not buy-sell mnx against btc. Its only purpose is to control parking interest. For more buyers it will decrease interest rates and for more seller it will increase interest rates. That's all.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

First, how much btc team have for MinexBank? Are btc under the control of MinexBank software or is it require human intervention? If yes how?

Second, MinexBank controls volatility for very short term i.e. for 1 day. But if volatility is for several days in one direction (up and down) then MinexBank should ALSO have a big amount of btc because it already have a fair amount of mnx to cover up the excess in both direction. If price of 1 mnx is 0.0023 btc, then due to dumping for a week it may down to 0.0016. And for price below that everyday MinexBank has to buy mnx against btc.

This is only for 1 exchange. For more exchanges, Minexbank should have account in all exchange to control the volatility.

In my opinion, MinexBank do not have btc under its control and would not buy-sell mnx against btc. Its only purpose is to control parking interest. For more buyers it will decrease interest rates and for more seller it will increase interest rates. That's all.
I think you did not understand the concept of the Minexbank and the whole idea behind the platform. The idea is to create a stable coin, with a price that stays within a certain borders. If the price gets dumped, the staking rewards will go up, this will cause more demand for the coin and the price to get back up. If the price is pumped to much, the staking reward gets decreased and therefor the demand will descend and the price will decrease. So the main goal of this project is to stabilize a coin with more or less a fixed price which is low volatile.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
rafzalan

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

OK, in their proposal they declare a main exchange vs other exchanges, normally it should be enough for bank to be on main exchange, the others will balance by market, and the price could speculate +-5% each day that for most cases is enough after that they have interest rate as an indirect  interposition to control price and in much less cases they should directly interposition market.
sure like all central banks they need good resources (USD+BTC+ETH), if they don't use the resources or they don't have enough, simply the coin fails and become a shit useless code in our wallet.
one issue is that MNXBank do not offer an API for parking functionality, so it cant affect market price quickly.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:52:33 AM

let them choose, we are aware of difficulties, but dont bother them with trivial issue ..
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

Any updates on exchanges? I read on blog that they have mentioned the priorities only. I dont want this project to delay more so the team please push it on exchange and there we will see the real potential.
At this point speculation has no meaning.
Hello!

We have started a process on applying to the exchange listing.
For more info: https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-exchanges-5a19572ca7f2

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

Hello!

We have started a process on applying to the exchange listing.
For more info: https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-exchanges-5a19572ca7f2
Can you give us a tentative date when we can see the coins over the exchanges, dont say like 2-3 weeks Grin i know you guys are best to postpone stuffs. Hope you dont ditch investors this time. i have parked my coins for seven days today hope till i get them back the MNX is on exchange.
Moreover will the price of MNX will be still 0.0023BTC on exchanges??
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

Hello!

Good kind of thoughts Wink

The best variant is to wait and see results.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:05:42 AM

Hello!

Good kind of thoughts Wink

The best variant is to wait and see results.

Always good to watch and wait Smiley
sonulrk

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

I think you did not understand the concept of the Minexbank and the whole idea behind the platform. The idea is to create a stable coin, with a price that stays within a certain borders. If the price gets dumped, the staking rewards will go up, this will cause more demand for the coin and the price to get back up. If the price is pumped to much, the staking reward gets decreased and therefor the demand will descend and the price will decrease. So the main goal of this project is to stabilize a coin with more or less a fixed price which is low volatile.

Had you read all the above quotes before posting? I assume you did not. Else you will not repeat the same thing which I conclude.
sonulrk

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

OK, in their proposal they declare a main exchange vs other exchanges, normally it should be enough for bank to be on main exchange, the others will balance by market, and the price could speculate +-5% each day that for most cases is enough after that they have interest rate as an indirect  interposition to control price and in much less cases they should directly interposition market.
sure like all central banks they need good resources (USD+BTC+ETH), if they don't use the resources or they don't have enough, simply the coin fails and become a shit useless code in our wallet.
one issue is that MNXBank do not offer an API for parking functionality, so it cant affect market price quickly.

Agreed! In the official exchange e.g. MinexExchange they would have required currency to control the volatility but in 3rd party exchange it just don't have any control over mid-term volatility.
rafzalan

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

At this moment bank strategy to price manipulation is unclear, we have WP that shows a general approach lacking the necessary details, I think we need an announcement about this.    

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

Selling 1000 minex half the ico price, arround 4.5$...
I already had succesful transactions and members here can verify.
Get your minex before the coin is listed

Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: