Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

Hello! Dev you said there will be an update for monthly parking, is there any news for that? Thanks
i thought it would change too, but under the notification tab in the minex bank, i see a message of the same parking rates,
i am only waiting for the exchanges to see if their will be a change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

Hello!
Yes, we are fully prepared for dump and have some solutions.
Unfortunately, exchanges haven't answered yet. It's only week passed since we applied, probably it needs a little more time.
So dev team has prepared "Fund" or "solution" to anticipate the dump? it is good news, I will wait for further news. And please update as soon as possible!
Can you explain a little solution for this dumping problem?

Thank you
We prepared both of them. All information in details you can find in white paper here https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

Hope that price will increased double than the recent price. Hope this coin will compete with other major coin like eth or something else. Because this coin is stable because the minexbank and this coin have great community. But still I scared if you enter the exchanger your price will drop 50% because there's many people want to sell it for cheaper price.
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:16:38 AM

i used to mine 0.5 MNX PER DAY now i mine only 0.1 perday with same hashrate why ?

You're hashrate may be the same but the total hashrate has increased a lot in the last couple of weeks. Therefore you're share per block will decrease. There are now more miners then there were a couple of weeks ago.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

Hope that price will increased double than the recent price. Hope this coin will compete with other major coin like eth or something else. Because this coin is stable because the minexbank and this coin have great community. But still I scared if you enter the exchanger your price will drop 50% because there's many people want to sell it for cheaper price.

Yes, it will drop because people are waiting for many days for the exchanges. Not only investors but for bounty people are eagerly waiting to dump the coins because the value MNX coin is nearly 5$ at the time of ICO. Many time managers told when it is listed in the exchange the value of MNX will be same.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

Yes, it will drop because people are waiting for many days for the exchanges. Not only investors but for bounty people are eagerly waiting to dump the coins because the value MNX coin is nearly 5$ at the time of ICO. Many time managers told when it is listed in the exchange the value of MNX will be same.
Hello!
The price with which we will be launch on the exchange 0.00230755 BTC with actual BTC price it is around 9.9$.
We hope that MinexBank algorithm will help us to hold the MNX price on a certain level.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Anyone tried mining with graphics card?
if yes how is the result
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

Hello!
The price with which we will be launch on the exchange 0.00230755 BTC with actual BTC price it is around 9.9$.
We hope that MinexBank algorithm will help us to hold the MNX price on a certain level.
We'll soon find out your algorithm in action
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

Yes, I also hope so. There are many people who participated in Bounty camaign, all are waiting for this
pikkie

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

if you're afraid the minex price will drop by 50% when it's listed on the exchange, dev should not register minex to exchanger, and you can hold minex anytime  Grin Grin
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Hello may I know how much is expected MNX coin per BTC in the exchange sites? Any updates from the exchanges sites? How about adding it to TIDEX.com?
Hello!
MNX will hit the exchanges with ICO price, 0.00230755 BTC.
Exchanges haven't answered yet, still waiting.
Adding to TIDEX not planned now, but maybe in future it will change.

I have friends on coinexchange.io , and it doesn't take more than 15 Minutes to get it listed there for anyone. If you want his personal contact detail like whatsapp then PM me, i will be happy to help you.

I think Dev should take a this offer, Moreover
coinexchange.io also has a good reputation.
And this could be a good start for this coin before it is listing on Bittrex

Have talked with CMO of Minexsystem, They reached with coinexchange.io team, I made the codes available with all LoGo etc.
MNX should be listed on Coinexchange.io within 2-3 Hours from  this post , but its all now on Them, My friend is ready to list them now.

Frankly Man the Minex Team is super slow. I had in mind to get them on other exchanges like ANX international but with this slow pace in communication it is nearly a snail move.

Anyways i did not charged anything from the team , my work was just a help Smiley
bet1102

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

Hello may I know how much is expected MNX coin per BTC in the exchange sites? Any updates from the exchanges sites? How about adding it to TIDEX.com?
Hello!

I have friends on coinexchange.io , and it doesn't take more than 15 Minutes to get it listed there for anyone. If you want his personal contact detail like whatsapp then PM me, i will be happy to help you.

Have talked with CMO of Minexsystem, They reached with coinexchange.io team, I made the codes available with all LoGo etc.
MNX should be listed on Coinexchange.io within 2-3 Hours from  this post , but its all now on Them, My friend is ready to list them now.

Frankly Man the Minex Team is super slow. I had in mind to get them on other exchanges like ANX international but with this slow pace in communication it is nearly a snail move.

Anyways i did not charged anything from the team , my work was just a help Smiley

Hello,
It is good news at this time
Thank you for your work (Y)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

Hello!

That isnt bad, we will manage with it. The team is very slow on taking actions and even with communications, they sometimes find it difficult to handle .
Let's hope minexcoin gets listed on coinexchange and see the next move. Although it is going to lower the price in one to two weeks, I will hold considerable amount. Smiley
bet1102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

Hello!

That isnt bad, we will manage with it. The team is very slow on taking actions and even with communications, they sometimes find it difficult to handle .
Let's hope minexcoin gets listed on coinexchange and see the next move. Although it is going to lower the price in one to two weeks, I will hold considerable amount. Smiley

Yes, If the price when MNX was listed on coinexchange.io lower than $2 /MNX. I will buy more 5k MNX to hold Smiley
But I still hope the price higher than 0.0023BTC/MNX Tongue
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

i used to mine 0.5 MNX PER DAY now i mine only 0.1 perday with same hashrate why ?

You're hashrate may be the same but the total hashrate has increased a lot in the last couple of weeks. Therefore you're share per block will decrease. There are now more miners then there were a couple of weeks ago.

He should understand this instead of asking this questions, more people are joining the mining process and the reward is going to go down in MNX token but what should go up is the price of MNX token, I hope the market will soon factor that into the price of the coin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

Good news. We will monitor the valuable and turnover. I hope the price will be stable.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Hello,

Yes, If the price when MNX was listed on coinexchange.io lower than $2 /MNX. I will buy more 5k MNX to hold Smiley

Team is not Slow, they are terrific in communication, even if you help them they will keep listening and wont reply you even once until you ring them on whatsApp, even on that they will cut the call? Who is helping whom?  Grin Grin

They should have send to me CTO who had knowledge of the code but they sent some F who is from Marketing, how marketing people will make understand the exchange developer the code, I had to explain the exchange dev all what i know. At last when thing got clear and then they asked to send then some donation and they told to email them as if i was not playing a trap. The exchange people also emailed them with their official exchange email address still they are taking time. When 2 BTc is taking too much time for you then how you will go on poloniex which takes 12 BTc donation??
I had plann to take MNX to ANX International and Chinese exchanges but with this pace...daamn man, my rep will be in danger.
Its the exchange address where they need to send the donation but you people see they havent still sent them money even after the exchange people have sent them email from official handler, so who need to be blamed.

personally i have influences in Exchanges because i am myself a developer ( www.ethereumdeveloper.pro ). But if team is like this them people like me will not stake my Rep for them, instead Mr Borris should had negotiated with me rather than sending some CMO, who is shy to talk.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Dear community!

User 3x2 did connected us with some people in some slack channel.
Now we are verifying if this person is associated with coinexchange.io and is authorised to list coins.
If we receive such info via official channels we will provide you an update on this negotiations.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bet1102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

Hello,

Team is not Slow, they are terrific in communication, even if you help them they will keep listening and wont reply you even once until you ring them on whatsApp, even on that they will cut the call? Who is helping whom?  Grin Grin

They should have send to me CTO who had knowledge of the code but they sent some F who is from Marketing, how marketing people will make understand the exchange developer the code, I had to explain the exchange dev all what i know. At last when thing got clear and then they asked to send then some donation and they told to email them as if i was not playing a trap. The exchange people also emailed them with their official exchange email address still they are taking time. When 2 BTc is taking too much time for you then how you will go on poloniex which takes 12 BTc donation??
I had plann to take MNX to ANX International and Chinese exchanges but with this pace...daamn man, my rep will be in danger.
Its the exchange address where they need to send the donation but you people see they havent still sent them money even after the exchange people have sent them email from official handler, so who need to be blamed.

personally i have influences in Exchanges because i am myself a developer ( www.ethereumdeveloper.pro ). But if team is like this them people like me will not stake my Rep for them, instead Mr Borris should had negotiated with me rather than sending some CMO, who is shy to talk.

So, MNX can not list on coinexchange.io on 2 -3 hours later?
It is too bad. Why MNX team did not pay to list. Dont have btc or what?
I think i should go to bed now
bet1102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Dear community!

User 3x2 did connected us with some people in some slack channel.
Now we are verifying if this person is associated with coinexchange.io and is authorised to list coins.
If we receive such info via official channels we will provide you an update on this negotiations.

Yes,
That's what you need to do now.
We hope everything will be fine
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: