Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:36:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

I joined a signature, but it is still pending ??

Hi!
Could you send us a PM with your e-mail?

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

I joined a signature, but it is still pending ??

Hi!
Could you send us a PM with your e-mail?
Already Sending your Pm,

Thanks, already Connected ..  Smiley Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

Important info for "signatures bounty" participants!

Shares were distributed only between participants, who took a part in this bounty campaign before. If you're a newcomer here - then wait for the next wednesday and keep your activity on forum and official Minexcoin thread. All of your shares are going to be calculated a bit later. Wink

Site || Blog || Bounty
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:38:25 PM

Shares were distributed only between participants, who took a part in this bounty campaign before. If you're a newcomer here - then wait for the next wednesday and keep your activity on forum and official Minexcoin thread. All of your shares are going to be calculated a bit later. Wink
How to participants who climbed the rankings, whether it should be appealed to the campaign manager, for the calculation of the shares that in the can by the participants ??
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

How to participants who climbed the rankings, whether it should be appealed to the campaign manager, for the calculation of the shares that in the can by the participants ??

I don't understand the question, can you rephrase it? If it is about signature bounty, since it is calculated weekly, so on the week you climbed the rank, the points will be adjusted accordingly.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:24:35 AM

Can't wait for the conference, Anybody else excited for the conference? Don't forget to sign up here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFM-W5ppNtRcyZbJNIN2by7CMPQrQjI8RSPrPBkjTYlfqjTQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:22:41 AM

1000 followers in less then 2 weeks! We are growing very fast!!! Join Us!
https://twitter.com/minexcoin

Congratulation for you minexcoin. Just two weeks and you have 1000 followers. Make more promotion and then more people will know about this project.
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Congratulation for you minexcoin. Just two weeks and you have 1000 followers. Make more promotion and then more people will know about this project.

I totally agree on that, let's hit the snowball effect because this project is pure fire!

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

I've never been part of a bounty program before. When do our 'shares' turn into Minexcoin? And how is the shares-to-minex ratio determined?

Hey CryptoPedro,

1) The shares will be turned into Minexcoins the day after the ICO’s completion, which is June the 13th.
2) For the shares calculated into MNX's:

There are 300.000 MNX resevered for the bounty campaign. You will have to sum all the shares gained by all bounty participants, and divide that amount by 300.000, which will give you the ratio " shares / MNX". Given a number of shares earned by a participant, you apply that ratio Smiley.

Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thanks for the info! I'll continue to help promote the project and look forward to a successful ICO!

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Walletor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.
"Freezing" or "defrosting" coins in their wallet, each participant of the system, thus, helps stabilize the price of Minexcoin

Ok, I get that now.

Does time have an impact in the "parking" process and/or the amount of coin?

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.
"Freezing" or "defrosting" coins in their wallet, each participant of the system, thus, helps stabilize the price of Minexcoin

Ok, I get that now.

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
I'll try to explain. "Parking" is a kind of deposit, like a regular deposit in a regular bank. The difference is that if you open a deposit in an ordinary bank, then you automatically transfer your funds to the Bank. In the case of Minexbank, you are doing the same. Same options. You determine the amount of your funds that you want to place on the deposit, determine the placement period, and choose the interest rate that suits you more. In Minexbank you do not do the main thing: YOU DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE. They continue to be kept on your wallet.
Example:
You want to "park" 10 MNC. For this,
1. You register with Minexbank.
2. Choose one of three available deposits from "daily", "monthly", "annual".
3. "Park" your coins in your wallet.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:14:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 03:27:34 PM by MineCoin.org

Hi,

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.

Ok, I get that now.

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
I'll try to explain. "Parking" is a kind of deposit, like a regular deposit in a regular bank. The difference is that if you open a deposit in an ordinary bank, then you automatically transfer your funds to the Bank. In the case of Minexbank, you are doing the same. Same options. You determine the amount of your funds that you want to place on the deposit, determine the placement period, and choose the interest rate that suits you more. In Minexbank you do not do the main thing: YOU DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE. They continue to be kept on your wallet.
Example:
What is the difference between the three types of deposits:
Naturally, the interest paid by Minexbank for these three types of deposits will vary significantly. The shorter the term of the deposit, the less income you will receive. So, the basic rates on deposits are as follows:
"Daily" - 45% / year or about 0.12% per day
"Monthly" - 50% per year or about 0,14% per day
"Annual" - 70% per year or about 0.19% per day
Of course, the deposit rates may change. For example, if the price of Minexcoin against the dollar goes down, and will seek to exceed 5% of the corridor, rates will increase in order to reduce the amount of Minexcoin on the market. (I think few people will want to sell falling in the price Minexcoin if "parked" a coin, first you can get, for example, 150% per annum, and secondly, wait for the growth of the coin price).
If the price of Minexcoin goes up, Minexbank will lower the interest rate, thereby stimulating the holders to bring their coins to the market.
Thus, and by the same algorithm, both the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank are working, and in general, all the Central Banks of the world.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

Hi,

Ok, I get that now.

Example:

I can understand this deposit plan and it seems this project has got many new ways of funding deposit and I really like this project with flexible investment for every investors. I want to know about the mining algo (Mars) , it is new algo, isn't it? and which kind of miners for this algo such as CPU, GPU, ASIC...
Telepo

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:16:54 PM

That's very nice to hear this fact on twitter page. They have collected many twitter followers to join their twitter page in less 2 weeks.  So this project will make a huge impression with many big investors to join this project. I hope this project will reach a good result  in the next month.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Hi,

Ok, I get that now.

Example:

I can understand this deposit plan and it seems this project has got many new ways of funding deposit and I really like this project with flexible investment for every investors. I want to know about the mining algo (Mars) , it is new algo, isn't it? and which kind of miners for this algo such as CPU, GPU, ASIC...
We are testing a new algorithm, which has the working name "Mars". The main feature of this algorithm is the possibility of mining on a GPU such as Nvidia and AMD with the same functionality.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

We are in bitcoinist.com
http://bitcoinist.com/minexcoin-launches-bounty-second-ico/

Site || Blog || Bounty
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:08:07 PM

wow great project. i hope this ICO can succesfully sir.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

Shares for weekly activity are calculated. Dont forget to check! Thank You for participating!

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

Do not forget:
Tomorrow online conference with Minexcoin developers at 04:00 PM (New York Time) Ask your question!

Site || Blog || Bounty
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:38:14 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 11:17:06 PM by logictense

Hi,

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.

Ok, I get that now.

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
Example:

We are testing a new algorithm, which has the working name "Mars". The main feature of this algorithm is the possibility of mining on a GPU such as Nvidia and AMD with the same functionality.

Has this already been used in cryptos? If so can u name what currencies utilize this algo. I and my chinese sibling are developing a hybrid chip consisting of broadwell-ep microcontroller and a high-density hdr ram stick speaking to each other via cellulite protocol. That is a newly designed processor-direct bus operating at 5K mhz. We will try to adopt ur new algo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: