Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
Merited by uhro (3)

Did you ask Theymos?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=35

Otherwise I would be you I'd :
* create a new proper account, like "MinexCoin"
* put a signature like "Our new account - on March 2018 was MineCoin.org, Sr. Member, ****, Activity: 518, Merit: 285"

This is easy, and the sooner it's made, the sooner you'll get back some activity and merit (that you deserve!)

This is, IMHO, far better than this old account that's going to nowhere and doesn't give a clean image of you.

Again, IMHO.

Thank you for your suggestion paramecie. I will forward this option to our team.  Smiley

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

That is a good idea.
I immediately contacted theymos to send PM to MineCoin.org.
I'm a staff(Japanese moderator), so I think that there is a high possibility that he will reply.

Thank you for your help  and support Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

I'm glad to hear that there are projects such as this one. Wish you luck!

Thank you for your support Smiley we are glad to see you in our community  Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 218.63 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.451710329257

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 2.27% Monthly: 11.27% Yearly: 70.1%

Price of MNX: $27,18 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

Can you tell what will be the advantage for implementing atomic swap on minexcoin? I'm new in this kind of stuff and I'm still holding my MNX that I bought to my friend before the exchange announced . Will this affect the price of the coin.?
Now Minexcoin can be changed with pair MNX/BTC without using exchanges. Plus MNX will create it own decentralized exchange. That will affect coin price to go strongly up when people will realise what is Atomic Swap. In the beginning of April we will get GUI for Atomic Swaps and it will be very easy to do trades without sending coins to the third parties.

BarterDex been around for awhile with Komodo, and hasn't helped the price of that coin in the slightest.

If the price of Minexcoin is to rise, it will be because new people start buying it. PERIOD

Perhaps an exchange will help adoption, but I am not so optimistic as everyone else(that doesn't mean I am not invested, and want Minexcoin to rise in value).  I would say decentralized exchanges are intimidating to most, and will certainly require more time for mainstream adoption. 

If Minexcoin wants adoption to grow in the near term, heavy marketing would have a stronger effect than most of the things on their roadmap, aside from a debit/credit card to allow people to turn MNX into fiat, but I wouldn't actually expect that anytime in the near future, as most of the coins/tokens that have attempted it have failed miserably getting any arrangement with Visa or Mastercard, which despite whatever argument people are waiting to present to my post, is needed if you actually want to be able to use a card to buy goods in the real world. 

So the bottom line is there are about 10,000 MNX parking accounts in the whole world(I dunno that's a guess, but I think its pretty close, Temhuk will correct this).  The reason the price holds as well as it does has do do with people parking their coins I suppose.  There is absolutely some of the lowest volume for MNX compared to most coins/tokens with similar market caps.  If 1000 people decided to sell MNX tomorrow, the price would be fucked due to the thin order book.  I wouldn't actually expect much to happen to Minexcoin in the near future until they ACTUALLY try to attain new users, which I see little of. 

Now everyone will get pissed at me, and tell me how wrong I am, bottom line is 200k in volume is a lot for MNX, its really only sold on Livecoin, which is a very small exchange, and the coinexchange has minimal usage.  Who knows how much of that volume is done by the devs, as they write in the whitepaper that price manipulation is a tool to be used by the team.  So lets hear a bunch of BS boys on why the price of MNX is going to rise, bc unless some new people ACTUALLY start buying it, why would it happen???  And don't tell me a bunch of new people will buy using a decentralized exchange bc thats not correct or true.

So what we need for MNX to succeed is to be on a REAL exchange, not some minexcoin made DEX.  What we need is a strong marketer for the team.  What we need is new people to learn about Minexcoin, and start putting money into it, and a lot more than 200k a day.  Until this changes, nothing is ACTUALLY changing, no matter how much tech happens in the background, or how much Temhuk tells us something amazing is about to happen, its all smoke and mirrors, and the volume certainly doesn't justify the marketcap. 

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

mnx.ForgeTop.com 0% mining fee!

Cheers && Happy Mining to All

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Can you tell what will be the advantage for implementing atomic swap on minexcoin? I'm new in this kind of stuff and I'm still holding my MNX that I bought to my friend before the exchange announced . Will this affect the price of the coin.?
Now Minexcoin can be changed with pair MNX/BTC without using exchanges. Plus MNX will create it own decentralized exchange. That will affect coin price to go strongly up when people will realise what is Atomic Swap. In the beginning of April we will get GUI for Atomic Swaps and it will be very easy to do trades without sending coins to the third parties.

BarterDex been around for awhile with Komodo, and hasn't helped the price of that coin in the slightest.

If the price of Minexcoin is to rise, it will be because new people start buying it. PERIOD

Perhaps an exchange will help adoption, but I am not so optimistic as everyone else(that doesn't mean I am not invested, and want Minexcoin to rise in value).  I would say decentralized exchanges are intimidating to most, and will certainly require more time for mainstream adoption. 

If Minexcoin wants adoption to grow in the near term, heavy marketing would have a stronger effect than most of the things on their roadmap, aside from a debit/credit card to allow people to turn MNX into fiat, but I wouldn't actually expect that anytime in the near future, as most of the coins/tokens that have attempted it have failed miserably getting any arrangement with Visa or Mastercard, which despite whatever argument people are waiting to present to my post, is needed if you actually want to be able to use a card to buy goods in the real world. 

So the bottom line is there are about 10,000 MNX parking accounts in the whole world(I dunno that's a guess, but I think its pretty close, Temhuk will correct this).  The reason the price holds as well as it does has do do with people parking their coins I suppose.  There is absolutely some of the lowest volume for MNX compared to most coins/tokens with similar market caps.  If 1000 people decided to sell MNX tomorrow, the price would be fucked due to the thin order book.  I wouldn't actually expect much to happen to Minexcoin in the near future until they ACTUALLY try to attain new users, which I see little of. 

Now everyone will get pissed at me, and tell me how wrong I am, bottom line is 200k in volume is a lot for MNX, its really only sold on Livecoin, which is a very small exchange, and the coinexchange has minimal usage.  Who knows how much of that volume is done by the devs, as they write in the whitepaper that price manipulation is a tool to be used by the team.  So lets hear a bunch of BS boys on why the price of MNX is going to rise, bc unless some new people ACTUALLY start buying it, why would it happen???  And don't tell me a bunch of new people will buy using a decentralized exchange bc thats not correct or true.

So what we need for MNX to succeed is to be on a REAL exchange, not some minexcoin made DEX.  What we need is a strong marketer for the team.  What we need is new people to learn about Minexcoin, and start putting money into it, and a lot more than 200k a day.  Until this changes, nothing is ACTUALLY changing, no matter how much tech happens in the background, or how much Temhuk tells us something amazing is about to happen, its all smoke and mirrors, and the volume certainly doesn't justify the marketcap. 
It's much more coins parked in MNX bank. Here you can see unique visits to the Minexbank site https://www.trafiklite.com/minexbank.com  Today it is over 7k.
Minex do not need any advertising today. It can harm to the project. All that REAL exchanges is only for HYPe, but MNX have another path. At first finished products, than glory. Plus interventions was never used by MNX team.  Active price manipulation is very bad thing and can be used only by Yobit team. If you don't uderstand why MNX created passive price manipulation please watch this video from Crypto Rich and you will understand everything https://youtu.be/02puMg-z6rA
younglord33

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

completely agree for any serious price increase to happen minexcoin has to be listed on a bigger exchange
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

How to check withdrawal? There is no hash transaction number only the target wallet which is empty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

How to check withdrawal? There is no hash transaction number only the target wallet which is empty

Hello, you can use https://minexexplorer.com.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 249.83 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.451710329257

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $28,78 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
KuzNet

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

New MinexCoin Pool - MinexPool.xyz

- 0% fee (until 01.05.2018)
 - minimal payment 0.1 MNX
 - payment method PROP
 - automatic payout
 - no registration
 - DDoS protected
 - 2x1G (redundant)

Pool URL: http://MinexPool.xyz

Telegram Group: https://t.me/minexpool
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/xeynuU8

E-mail: support@minexpool.xyz
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

minexcoin price is very stable since this year, the only one strong in this bear market ..
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 246.15 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.451710329257

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $28.00 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

minexcoin price is very stable since this year, the only one strong in this bear market ..

From the beginning of this year, to till date, Minexcoin is performing very well in the market, most of the people now understand how MNX is going to be potential in Quarter 2. There are no huge dumps in the Minexcoin market, let's grow the price as the potential is increasing.
TeMHuK

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

So what we need for MNX to succeed is to be on a REAL exchange, not some minexcoin made DEX.

Agreed with some others.
Put MNX on Bittrex, and you'll get instantly whales making sun and rain on the currency, up to a point the Minex system won't be able to cope with instant and/or extreme variations :-(
You can make people adopt while talking about it sometimes in reddit, like I do when it's appropriate.

Until then, we've large interests rates for us; too bad for those who didn't try  Grin
See, Minexcoin is low volatility coin. And Bittrex or such of big markets could create huge pump and that is no good for everyone because we will loose our parking rates in that case. I prefer healthy and steady growth. It is better to stay under radars longer as possible.
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

It's much more coins parked in MNX bank. Here you can see unique visits to the Minexbank site https://www.trafiklite.com/minexbank.com  Today it is over 7k.
Minex do not need any advertising today. It can harm to the project. All that REAL exchanges is only for HYPe, but MNX have another path. At first finished products, than glory. Plus interventions was never used by MNX team.  Active price manipulation is very bad thing and can be used only by Yobit team. If you don't uderstand why MNX created passive price manipulation please watch this video from Crypto Rich and you will understand everything https://youtu.be/02puMg-z6rA

Whatever you said but one thing is sure without trading volume we would not have a bright ,,future'' for any coin. It might be manipulated any time so no big and serious investors.
TeMHuK

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Whatever you said but one thing is sure without trading volume we would not have a bright ,,future'' for any coin. It might be manipulated any time so no big and serious investors.
But if you do parking all the time you don't care where price is going. Percents in bank will be changed in case of pump/dump. Plus trading volume of Minexcoin will grow, but same like a price: Slowly  Wink
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

But if you do parking all the time you don't care where price is going. Percents in bank will be changed in case of pump/dump. Plus trading volume of Minexcoin will grow, but same like a price: Slowly  Wink

As an individual you can say that I will hodl if I have confidence in the project. But in market, the major chunk of the investor (especially big) are those who analyse the economics of an asset and then invest accordingly. And trade volume is one of those important aspect. Minexcoin with very low trade volume would resist serious investors.
TeMHuK

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

As an individual you can say that I will hodl if I have confidence in the project. But in market, the major chunk of the investor (especially big) are those who analyse the economics of an asset and then invest accordingly. And trade volume is one of those important aspect. Minexcoin with very low trade volume would resist serious investors.
It could resist them. But somebody will be first and he will get biggest profit. It is the same like at 1-st november. Simply with much bigger volumes
Pages: « 1 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: