Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multirig management  (Read 500 times)
matmator (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

Hello ,

How you made to manage several rig?

You do not have a screen by rig?

For now I disconnect the screen of my rig1 to put it on my rig 2.

And I connect on my rig with teamviewer, but on my rig or there is not

Screen resolution is very low.

But it's a complicated if you have 4 or 5 rig.

Would you have a solution to advise me?

thank you

go to the moon !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

Personally, my third monitor on my main PC is solely there to monitor my rigs in small teamviewer windows with only local connections enabled.
I have an icon for each rig on my desktop to connect ("C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" -i  192.168.... --Password password) and have a macro that automatically resizes and moves all the windows neatly on the 3rd monitor.

I know there are some specialized rig monitoring tools but I prefer it this way.

I just set the onboard GPU as primary on the rigs so I can change resolutions and I don't need to plug a monitor into them. Though, I use nvidia cards and I have no idea how AMD would work.

Not your keys, not your coins!
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

Personally, my third monitor on my main PC is solely there to monitor my rigs in small teamviewer windows with only local connections enabled.
I have an icon for each rig on my desktop to connect ("C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" -i  192.168.... --Password password) and have a macro that automatically resizes and moves all the windows neatly on the 3rd monitor.

I know there are some specialized rig monitoring tools but I prefer it this way.

I just set the onboard GPU as primary on the rigs so I can change resolutions and I don't need to plug a monitor into them. Though, I use nvidia cards and I have no idea how AMD would work.
For amd if you set onboard as primary you can't access the cards data like voltage , memory,fan , temp .....etc , you have to use dummy plug

2016 GPU Miner
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

For amd if you set onboard as primary you can't access the cards data like voltage , memory,fan , temp .....etc , you have to use dummy plug

Man, that sucks.

Not your keys, not your coins!
matmator (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

You have to use dummy plug?

I did not understand. what do you mean ?

go to the moon !!
marvykkio

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

kvm 4 x hdmi y problem solved Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: