Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multirig management  (Read 502 times)
matmator (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

Hello ,

How you made to manage several rig?

You do not have a screen by rig?

For now I disconnect the screen of my rig1 to put it on my rig 2.

And I connect on my rig with teamviewer, but on my rig or there is not

Screen resolution is very low.

But it's a complicated if you have 4 or 5 rig.

Would you have a solution to advise me?

thank you

go to the moon !!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

Personally, my third monitor on my main PC is solely there to monitor my rigs in small teamviewer windows with only local connections enabled.
I have an icon for each rig on my desktop to connect ("C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" -i  192.168.... --Password password) and have a macro that automatically resizes and moves all the windows neatly on the 3rd monitor.

I know there are some specialized rig monitoring tools but I prefer it this way.

I just set the onboard GPU as primary on the rigs so I can change resolutions and I don't need to plug a monitor into them. Though, I use nvidia cards and I have no idea how AMD would work.

Not your keys, not your coins!
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

Personally, my third monitor on my main PC is solely there to monitor my rigs in small teamviewer windows with only local connections enabled.
I have an icon for each rig on my desktop to connect ("C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe" -i  192.168.... --Password password) and have a macro that automatically resizes and moves all the windows neatly on the 3rd monitor.

I know there are some specialized rig monitoring tools but I prefer it this way.

I just set the onboard GPU as primary on the rigs so I can change resolutions and I don't need to plug a monitor into them. Though, I use nvidia cards and I have no idea how AMD would work.
For amd if you set onboard as primary you can't access the cards data like voltage , memory,fan , temp .....etc , you have to use dummy plug

2016 GPU Miner
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

For amd if you set onboard as primary you can't access the cards data like voltage , memory,fan , temp .....etc , you have to use dummy plug

Man, that sucks.

Not your keys, not your coins!
matmator (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

You have to use dummy plug?

I did not understand. what do you mean ?

go to the moon !!
marvykkio

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

kvm 4 x hdmi y problem solved Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: