Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC chip distribution through www.asic-chips.com - Bitfury chips for sale  (Read 3661 times)
edarta (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:32:34 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 05:57:48 PM by edarta

Update 17/09/2013: Bitfury chips available

We are now also offering Bitfury 55nm ASIC chips for sale on www.asic-chips.com. Shipping to customers will start on 23/09/2013.

-----------

Just to inform you that it is also possible to buy smaller batches of Avalon ASIC chips through www.asic-chips.com

Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April (payment completed on April 30th) and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

Update:
We are currently also offering a limited amount of assembled boards based on Burnin's design (Assembly done by Burnin).
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:41:05 PM

Nice to hear that there are more options. I have two questions:

1. Where are you shipping chips from EU or none EU?
2. Do you accept escrow with John?

I know that there is plenty of time before you got the chips but it is good to know
10X

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
edarta (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:55:38 PM

1. Shipment takes place from Belgium (EU)
2. No escrow service at the moment
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:59:38 PM

1. Shipment takes place from Belgium (EU)
2. No escrow service at the moment
10X

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:47:07 PM

Just to inform you that it is also possible to buy smaller batches of Avalon ASIC chips through www.asic-chips.com

As opposed to other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives on this forum, the chips for sale on this website are more expensive but include tax, custom and handling fees. Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

How do we know this is not a scam? What kind of guarantees are you offering to your customers?

chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:55:35 PM

yup don't buy this until it goes through scam checking
ragingazn628

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 02:12:22 PM

Just a heads up...

It's better to get in on a more secure group buy with escrow and cheaper fees.

10.92BTC / 100 chips = 0.1092BTC PER CHIP compared to .078BTC per chip.

30% increase compared to 2.5-5% from group buy.

You decide. Unknown website vs. trusted group buy.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:34:28 AM

+1 Sticking with the GROUP BUY!

Cheaper... and at least we have a name and face with it as well. Go Ragin!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:38:10 AM

Oh look, someone set up an avalon store look-alike to sell avalon related products. (at inflated prices, no less Tongue) Also, poached pictures and bad layout:

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:52:40 AM

ANSWER PLEASE:

As opposed to other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives on this forum, the chips for sale on this website are more expensive but include tax, custom and handling fees. Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

How do we know this is not a scam? What kind of guarantees are you offering to your customers?

edarta (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:08:23 PM

I agree that by being relatively new to this forum/community I do not enjoy the trust and reputation as some other forum members.
As for customer guarantee, the shop is backed by my company 'Edarta', which is also my nickname. You can find detailed information as wel as contact / address details on the web.

Regarding pricing, I want to emphasise that these include tax, custom and handling fees, so you know up front what you are paying. Also the website provides a central and transparant point for administration and order handling/processing. It is not my intention to compete with other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives, just to provide an alternative way to make chips available to the community.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:19:10 PM

I agree that by being relatively new to this forum/community I do not enjoy the trust and reputation as some other forum members.
As for customer guarantee, the shop is backed by my company 'Edarta', which is also my nickname. You can find detailed information as wel as contact / address details on the web.

Regarding pricing, I want to emphasise that these include tax, custom and handling fees, so you know up front what you are paying. Also the website provides a central and transparant point for administration and order handling/processing. It is not my intention to compete with other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives, just to provide an alternative way to make chips available to the community.

I like your idea very much. Please consider escrow with john and make sure that there will be chips for sale steady supply (order more than one batch if possible) and i am all yours. It would be not the only me  Wink
The key point here is if you would be able to provide steady stock two months from now. That is where my interest is.

edarta (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:02:12 PM

Thanks for the interest loshia. I am open to using escrow with John K. but like to discuss when funds will be released. As it can take up to 10 weeks to receive the chips from Avalon I would prefer to release the BTC's whenever a new chip order is placed at Avalon (which can be paid from the escrow). Feel free to open up the discussion and share your thoughts.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:42:50 PM

Thanks for the interest loshia. I am open to using escrow with John K. but like to discuss when funds will be released. As it can take up to 10 weeks to receive the chips from Avalon I would prefer to release the BTC's whenever a new chip order is placed at Avalon (which can be paid from the escrow). Feel free to open up the discussion and share your thoughts.

Dude,

Right now everyone is on the group buy in a way or another. You are a bit late. But when chips show up and we see that there are options and working reference designs which can be manufactured, we would like to order more chips. In order to avoid 10 weeks waiting for new group orders you will be the one to serve us. You are following right?
I do  have my order with zefir already. I do not have more BTC to spend, but when time comes i will have some. What i want to do is to buy them now and have them tomorrow. Here is the place for you in my opinion.

Best

edarta (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:03:13 PM

Dude,

Right now everyone is on the group buy in a way or another. You are a bit late. But when chips show up and we see that there are options and working reference designs which can be manufactured, we would like to order more chips. In order to avoid 10 weeks waiting for new group orders you will be the one to serve us. You are following right?
I do  have my order with zefir already. I do not have more BTC to spend, but when time comes i will have some. What i want to do is to buy them now and have them tomorrow. Here is the place for you in my opinion.

Best

Thank's for your view! I'll see if I can stack up some more BTC as to provide chip liquidity in the future.
ragingazn628

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 02:20:34 PM

I hope John isn't asleep
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 03:54:18 PM

mostly $7 to $8 but you are charging much more?
dazzle

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Watching this
Srbotones

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:35:55 PM

Watching this

+1

Anyway, the most important thing for you at this moment is to prove that you aren't scam.

If this is true, you will have a very profitable business I think.
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:27:31 AM

Watching this. Paying USD for these is my preference and there's where you can provide.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: