Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222292 times)
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

Maby some days and ico finish.

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

any exchange already targeted???
hope liqui or poloniex...
could be a good choise...
It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.
We will see if it's going to be popular in Bittrex and Liqui. Hopefully it can succeed so that it can be put in Poloniex and other exchangers.

Getting listed on polo is so much harder these days. Matchpool are encouraging their community to keep reminding Polo to add it and they said, its possible to be added quickly. So if we'd like ETT to be added as well, we might just be doing it too. I guess polo depends to the number of requests too just like some exchanges who asks for votes.
I do agree. If many members/investors/traders supports/vote ETT to put in Poloniex, it would be easier for ETT to finally put in there. We are hoping it can happen so that ETT can sold more of their coins.
Yes , me too but the final decision will be on the Encryptotel Team what exchanges they will put it .Polo is not guaranteed that it will pump the price .And it is not too easy as we think it is good to hope for better even it is not on a big exchanges.
Poloniex won't guarantee a sure pump for it's rate but it can help to sell more of ETT coins for investors thus it can make its volume bigger which is what investors are looking for.

Why polo? Already there are a lot of cases of successful start of projects on bitrex. Times change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

They already tweeted that they'd stop the ICO as soon as the max capital is achieved. $3 Million it is. Although this may take a year for the company, having the right amount will make this project to have success.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:32:06 AM

They already tweeted that they'd stop the ICO as soon as the max capital is achieved. $3 Million it is. Although this may take a year for the company, having the right amount will make this project to have success.

and soon they will  get the maximum fund needed  I guess before the end the week it's all completed.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

The way the ICO is progressing I believe the funds will be collected within a weeks time frame and ICO would be closed

It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.
We will see if it's going to be popular in Bittrex and Liqui. Hopefully it can succeed so that it can be put in Poloniex and other exchangers.

Getting listed on polo is so much harder these days. Matchpool are encouraging their community to keep reminding Polo to add it and they said, its possible to be added quickly. So if we'd like ETT to be added as well, we might just be doing it too. I guess polo depends to the number of requests too just like some exchanges who asks for votes.
I do agree. If many members/investors/traders supports/vote ETT to put in Poloniex, it would be easier for ETT to finally put in there. We are hoping it can happen so that ETT can sold more of their coins.
Yes , me too but the final decision will be on the Encryptotel Team what exchanges they will put it .Polo is not guaranteed that it will pump the price .And it is not too easy as we think it is good to hope for better even it is not on a big exchanges.
Poloniex won't guarantee a sure pump for it's rate but it can help to sell more of ETT coins for investors thus it can make its volume bigger which is what investors are looking for.

Why polo? Already there are a lot of cases of successful start of projects on bitrex. Times change.

Why Poloniex, this should be a newbie question, just look at the difference in trading volume between Poloniex and others. Yesterday the trading volume on Poloniex exceed $1 billion in 24 hours
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

and soon they will  get the maximum fund needed  I guess before the end the week it's all completed.

I think the rally of BTC is preventing people from investing into the project for now, when the rally stops I can see interest picking up. Alot of cheap Altcoins in the market now
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

Why Poloniex, this should be a newbie question, just look at the difference in trading volume between Poloniex and others. Yesterday the trading volume on Poloniex exceed $1 billion in 24 hours

Thank you, I know the volume of bidding on Polo. With my thought, I focused on the idea that times change and Bitrex is also a very good crypto exchange. The Waves are still waiting for polo, and ...?
krupenin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:59:20 AM

I think the rally of BTC is preventing people from investing into the project for now, when the rally stops I can see interest picking up. Alot of cheap Altcoins in the market now

The rapid growth of the BTC hinders investment, but it is not global. Interest in investing in this project is steadily growing, until the end of the week the required amount of 3 million will be achieved.
Frenk Best

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:10:13 AM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

I completely agree
And I even like these exchanges now
And for the last several months I and many others have been even more traded on the Bittrex exchange

mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

And we're closing in to our Max. Cap goal of $3m. Congratulations to Encryptotel team.
I suggest that Encryptotel team raise the maximum cap to 5 M$ so additional 2M may have a good impact on the future marketing and promotion .

same youre statement, target in ico selling must incraese
maybe 4 million or 5 million dollar

You can't change the terms of the ICO after the ICO has started.
Yep I agree with you! ICO Terms can't be changed after the ICO has started  Wink It's all about of credibility and until now EncryptoTel has a strong credibility!

Yes, you're 100% right!! Do we know how many investors has invested in EncryptoTel?
mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

I completely agree
And I even like these exchanges now
And for the last several months I and many others have been even more traded on the Bittrex exchange

Right, and even Poloniex isn't the best... Yesterday during the XRP crash trading was disabled... Many people has lost many bitcoins....
Some people says that poloniex does this with intent...
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

It is hard to list on Poloniex correct but there is no sin in trying to be there, just look at the performance of Stratis after getting listed on Poloniex, it has done 7X already and still pushing forward. Though the criteria for listing on Poloniex is not exactly black and white but from what I notice they want project that can drive trading volume
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

I think people need to be a little careful about their timing. If you're waiting for the end to put in a deposit (seems like a classic ICO strategy to deposit in the last week), there's the risk that BTC and WAVES' rise will cause the crowdsale to top out at $3m and close. TL;DR don't miss the boat.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Raised  $2,625m / $3m

It's too hard to get on Poloniex  Wink Probably we'll be able to trade on Bittrex and Liqui.

It is hard to list on Poloniex correct but there is no sin in trying to be there, just look at the performance of Stratis after getting listed on Poloniex, it has done 7X already and still pushing forward. Though the criteria for listing on Poloniex is not exactly black and white but from what I notice they want project that can drive trading volume
this wil be a good happening for investors who join this ICO if encryptotel will be listed in polo this is a win win situation for early adoptors hopeit wll listed there.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

I think people need to be a little careful about their timing. If you're waiting for the end to put in a deposit (seems like a classic ICO strategy to deposit in the last week), there's the risk that BTC and WAVES' rise will cause the crowdsale to top out at $3m and close. TL;DR don't miss the boat.

Yeah. Right now the price is ranging from $3.59M to $3.6M , the 800+ BTC will surely affects the total raised funds since its price is pumping hard right now. Plus, the ETH price is also pumping so in no time. ICO can end.

A friendly advice, invest while you can ASAP. Encryptotel has made its reputation and this is a very promising project. Nothing to worry about your investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:07:03 PM

$2,278,837.87 on the market that drop normal . Prices are very variable .

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

The dollar amount does not increase? Because currently the bitcoin price has increased the total auto btc and the dollar in ico will increase

Not sure what price of the BTC/USD are followed in the ICO API. If the sitr follows te current price of BTC. That should make the Total Raised Funds increase also right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:17:57 PM

Yeah. Right now the price is ranging from $3.59M to $3.6M , the 800+ BTC will surely affects the total raised funds since its price is pumping hard right now. Plus, the ETH price is also pumping so in no time. ICO can end.

A friendly advice, invest while you can ASAP. Encryptotel has made its reputation and this is a very promising project. Nothing to worry about your investment.
How did your arrive with your computation?

We did not reach the max cap yet, it's written int he ICO page as $2.6 million only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 414

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

To signature campaign participants of the day whether the stake will be updated? And why in this week there is no update? Is dev busy or will it update at the end of the campaign?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

The dollar amount does not increase? Because currently the bitcoin price has increased the total auto btc and the dollar in ico will increase

Not sure what price of the BTC/USD are followed in the ICO API. If the sitr follows te current price of BTC. That should make the Total Raised Funds increase also right?

It's using the price data from Coinmarketcap.
RATM69

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

In the Encryptotel "Roadmap" is says in the Spring of 2018 "prototype of device for safe communication".
I wonder if this means they will have thier own Analog Telephone Adapter? Or if this is some sort of phone they are going
to have produced to sell?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: