Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222299 times)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Hey guys, couple brief news items:

• A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can see who is still not receiving it.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.

Thanks for the update.
However, do you have an exact schedule for the last distribution?
I appreciate all your effort for making all thing work well. But we are also looking forward to having tokens asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

token distribution taking it's sweet time Sad

Audit team probably using abacus to help them in their computation

LOL, this audit thing is looking un-normal, I don't think this should have taken longer like it is, I think this is percuiar to projects on Incent platform, the incent project, Tokes and now ETT took long time before the investors get their hands on their tokens. I think this should be looked into

agreed. The long audit is weird. 
For other ETH tokens, we can get the tokens as soon as the ETH was sent to the contract address.

That's because an Ethereum ICO works totally differently. As I understand it, they basically just sell tokens - a bit like on Nxt or Waves, where you can create a token and set a sellwall. (I might be wrong on that - happy to be corrected if anyone knows differently.) Point is, it's native to one single platform.
Any ICO where you have multiple currencies being collected, and different price tiers, introduces further complexity and room for mistakes. Once the tokens are out there, it's extremely hard to fix those - ask any ICO distribution that went wrong...
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:06:34 PM

Hey guys, couple brief news items:

• A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can see who is still not receiving it.
  • The Incent team audit is completed, the ETT team is now auditing. Later today, or early tomorrow, test tokens will be issued and blockswap platform will be thoroughly tested in preparation for distribution. This testing will be done internally. We should be ready to give you the next steps prior to distribution soon.

Thanks for the update! Please post here again when you'll send out email, I'm sure investors will check it again!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

A bit of news on distribution:
  • A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.

Hi, thank you for the update @EncryptoTel_Community.  This is very thoughtful of the team to test the system adn check that everything works as it should. DO you plan to publish the Incent team audit or after the ETT will finish it? DO you have ETA for your  team to finish the audit? Thank you.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:17:23 PM

• A test email will be going out today to investors, so we can determine who is still not receiving it. As you recall, we have been collecting email addresses of those who did not receive the first one.
  • We cannot give a ETT total yet, until our team finishes its audit. One audit is done, ours is not, but it will be shortly.

I got test email  Wink
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:29:57 PM

4,4 $ milion for ico
congrat dev

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

I have received the test mail as well. Nice to see that coin distribution seems to be getting close!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Saduchan

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:26:05 AM

hy dev, when am i received my reward ? i am waiting for it, please clarify about it..
thankyou dev, success for your day Smiley
Do some  backread dude
3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.
7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.
For now dude just wait for it like me Grin

If distribution for investor and bounty make at the same time price will down and investor dont get the profit. So for bounty hunter just waiting until inestore distribution done then we will get our coin.
Don't forget that every bounty participant invested their worth of time.If you think without bounty hunters an ico project could reach such a threshold,you're wrong.Bounty is not free,like airdrop.it is like a salary that you deserve for your job.

Quiet right, And I strongly agree with this, Bounty is payment for the effort on promoting the ICO, Unlike investors especially a small time one, They are just investing their money with bonus on ICO, Then just wait for the end of ICO. Unlike bounty participant that doing effort on promotion, So don't think bounty as giveaway because it is a salary on promotion. :/

Everybody can pay get first. Investor spend their money and bounty spend their time. But if a project scam, investor loss their money and bounty hunter dont loss everything. So  i think is not problem if investor get first distribution. Wihtout investor this project never success. Just be patient and waiting your distribution.
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

hello dev.. i havent receive the test mail. what should i do now? should i send you my email again? or what?

please reply.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

thank you dev for the update. i confirm to receive the test mail. i can no longer wait for the bounty distribution next week. great job!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

hello dev.. i havent receive the test mail. what should i do now? should i send you my email again? or what?

please reply.

If you did not receive an email from news@encryptotel.com this evening in your inbox, please search in your email folders for it or just "encryptotel". if it's not in any other folders either, head to the website here: http://ico.encryptotel.com/

Scroll to the bottom, type in the email you registered and invested with, and hit subscribe. If it accepts it, you're good to go. If it says you are already registered, send an email to support@encryptotel.com with subject "didn't receive test email" or contact me here and I'll pass it on to team.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:00:42 AM

And the total token is ?

wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:32:48 AM

I have received the test mail as well.

Test email - ETT distribution

This is a test email ahead of the distribution of the EncryptoTel Token over the coming week. We have discovered that some people are not receiving our emails, and will use this to check which investors are being omitted from our mailings. If you have received this email, you do not need to take any further action.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

It is good to know the actual situation of the project like what really is going behind the scene. That's sounds very cool that internally testings and auditing are done and going on. We are in final processes so we may expect distribution is not very far now. Looking forward for smooth launch of next steps and things.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

When can we trade on exchanges? I like this project and want to buy more.
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

It is good to know the actual situation of the project like what really is going behind the scene. That's sounds very cool that internally testings and auditing are done and going on. We are in final processes so we may expect distribution is not very far now. Looking forward for smooth launch of next steps and things.

Most of the time only top investors have the previledge to know whats going on first.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:35:12 AM

I also got the test email. Gmail users be sure to search your mail with "encryptotel", for me the email didn't show in my regular and spam mail folder. Only saw it when I used search function...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

And the total token is ?

No response on the slack !

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

And the total token is ?

total token 4.4 millionn/0.05 (price ico selling) + 5% from total coin, 5% alocation to bounty campaign
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:19:04 PM

Got the test email today. Everything's ok, thak you! Now waiting for token distribution on the upcoming week.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: