Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222301 times)
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

Just wait for my bounty and that wait for the exchange~ Grin
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

EncryptoTel_Community, thanks for the update. I guess all most important questions answered Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:40:14 AM

Well measured update which answers about every possible question what can rise in some body's mind to know about on going situation of the project post crowdfunding campaign. It is detailed and simple to understand what is happening and what we should expect. I am catching up and hanging around to know more. That part of exchanges is understandable to let them announce first.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Hey everyone, just an update for you on how things are going.

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

I'm just so glad to hear updates from the team.  you guys are so professional,  even sylon your manager is great too.  he always update up members on time and without any delays.  I am so looking forward for the distribution of the bounty.  I an so glad to be part of your project.  your project is one of the great projects so far.

anyway,  I so hope that ETT will be listed on biggest exchange like bittrex and poloniex..
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:10:14 AM

Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Any solution for this, team!?

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Have you logged out and then back in to your investor account, then waited a while? Since display issue was resolved over a day ago almost now, 2 people have been unable to see their ETT displayed, you're one of those 2. A lot of others didn't see it at first either, until relogging and/or waiting. Let me know please.

Yes, login out and log in works perfectly, waiting on for the time to withdraw our tokens to our wallet and get listed on exchanges, I hope it get listed on Bittrex and Liqui.io.
ofergul

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

i still didnt get my tokens from the ico, i deposited with eth and my tokens are still zero.
EncryptoTel_Community

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

i still didnt get my tokens from the ico, i deposited with eth and my tokens are still zero.

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

when distribution coin to investor buy in ico selling, or this now is ready withdraw from ico account to self addres
and when added to exchanger
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

when distribution coin to investor buy in ico selling, or this now is ready withdraw from ico account to self addres
When you will start read something before post something. If you read few post in the last page, you won't waste your time to type this question that asked thousands times before you.
Read something before post something.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

When you will start read something before post something. If you read few post in the last page, you won't waste your time to type this question that asked thousands times before you.
Read something before post something.

I don't know why people are so lazy to read.  where in fact it won't take that much time even just by reading the last two pages of the thread. please people change that habit! you are not helping the forum anyway.  people shouldn't be here if. they do not know the basic and it is to READ!
modsa

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

Thanks for update and your transparency. Please give more details when investor disturbition time's is determined.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:48:20 AM

Good job this is handled professionally unlike TAAS management.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

Good job this is handled professionally unlike TAAS management.

TAAS is a bunch of unprofessional devs they don't even know how to handle issues regarding investors properly, It took too long for me to get my investment. ETT is still the best even though display on waves cause too much delay but the team always keep updating. % star for this project.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

Thanks for the update.

After visiting slack I'm currently waiting for a mail(?) so team can open up ico site one more time so I can again put the right wallet address in it. It is closed for a little time now, so atm I am not able to adjust it. Thank you.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:04:08 AM

Thanks for update and your transparency. Please give more details when investor disturbition time's is determined.
Updates is so clear thank you very much wish we can spread the world among communication community it is all about privacy these days

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

Is there a market for encryptotel?

With all of the hacking that is going on secure communications for companies is going to be big. Nothing on the internet is secure and voip is becoming more and more common in businesses. Everything from international trade to politicians will be in need of this, not even considering the average Joe. I use Signal for my messaging and for encrypted calls

The team already have funds more than the max they require, they wouldn't reach the 4.5 Million USD capital if there will be no market later. Sooner if will be first listed on DEX of WAVES platform as its a waves token. But its also on ETH so bittrex maybe.

Right now, when both the three used coins during the ICO are all pumping the Raised Funds should inflate up to $5-8 M right now.

I just read in the Slack that they are also listing the coin on Tidex. And they are also coordinating with other exchanges such as Poloniex, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BlackMike

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

Polo would be great, but it's a king of alt exchanges, not sure if you can get listed there fast enough. With a great project (such as EncryptoTel) you can though...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jimhuang

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

Is there a market for encryptotel?

With all of the hacking that is going on secure communications for companies is going to be big. Nothing on the internet is secure and voip is becoming more and more common in businesses. Everything from international trade to politicians will be in need of this, not even considering the average Joe. I use Signal for my messaging and for encrypted calls

The team already have funds more than the max they require, they wouldn't reach the 4.5 Million USD capital if there will be no market later. Sooner if will be first listed on DEX of WAVES platform as its a waves token. But its also on ETH so bittrex maybe.

Right now, when both the three used coins during the ICO are all pumping the Raised Funds should inflate up to $5-8 M right now.

I just read in the Slack that they are also listing the coin on Tidex. And they are also coordinating with other exchanges such as Poloniex, etc.

Poloniex is hard to list on , maybe we should make sure it can list  to bittrex
EncryptoTel_Community

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Thanks for the update.

After visiting slack I'm currently waiting for a mail(?) so team can open up ico site one more time so I can again put the right wallet address in it. It is closed for a little time now, so atm I am not able to adjust it. Thank you.

You're using the wrong URL then. This is the URL you are supposed to be using:  https://encryptotel.icotech.me/

Also, you cannot enter a wallet address yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: