Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinexCoin  (Read 122135 times)
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

I see too many investors wants to sell their coin. Why they wants to sell?? Is there any problem??

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

I see too many investors wants to sell their coin. Why they wants to sell?? Is there any problem??

There's no problem. They're just Bounty Hunters that after a week will regret that they sell their coin for cheap price. They are not investors.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
a14m

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

i think dev should move this topic to Bounties (Altcoins), i already report it to mods.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:56:32 AM

There's no problem. They're just Bounty Hunters that after a week will regret that they sell their coin for cheap price. They are not investors.

Well that's right, very unfortunate if they sell their coins at a cheap price. Though for now Minexcoin has not released into the exchanger, and no one knows the future price how
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

Well that's right, very unfortunate if they sell their coins at a cheap price. Though for now Minexcoin has not released into the exchanger, and no one knows the future price how

how much is the ICO price? I'm seeing some users are selling betweek .0008btc and .0015btc. its pretty a huge gap if you ask me in selling p2p. im thinkign to buy some but after seeing the price i have doubts
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

the bounty participants like to sell their minexcoins because the campaign took too long to be listed on some exchanger this is not the normal time to put token in exchanger, that's why the participants wants to sell their token,.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

how much is the ICO price? I'm seeing some users are selling betweek .0008btc and .0015btc. its pretty a huge gap if you ask me in selling p2p. im thinkign to buy some but after seeing the price i have doubts
Hello!

ICO price is 0.00230845 BTC.
You can see here: https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/ico

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

Hello!

ICO price is 0.00230845 BTC.
You can see here: https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/ico
hello campaign manager minexcoin.org what is the main reason why not the token is not listed in bittrex? you say on some pages here that you wait all  of the participants get their coins and not to discriminate right, but what is the connection of that in exchanger why not put it now and many traders will buy it.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

hello campaign manager minexcoin.org what is the main reason why not the token is not listed in bittrex? you say on some pages here that you wait all  of the participants get their coins and not to discriminate right, but what is the connection of that in exchanger why not put it now and many traders will buy it.

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) but you know it takes time.
Participants who received MNX may be in a better position than participants who have not received MNX yet.
In case the exchange appears now and those participants who already have coins will begin to sell them massively, the price for them may be higher than the price for those who will receive them later and will be able to realize them later.
Thus, the distribution is connected with the exchange.

Site || Blog || Bounty
iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

hello campaign manager minexcoin.org what is the main reason why not the token is not listed in bittrex? you say on some pages here that you wait all  of the participants get their coins and not to discriminate right, but what is the connection of that in exchanger why not put it now and many traders will buy it.

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) but you know it takes time.
Participants who received MNX may be in a better position than participants who have not received MNX yet.
In case the exchange appears now and those participants who already have coins will begin to sell them massively, the price for them may be higher than the price for those who will receive them later and will be able to realize them later.

btw have date detail when will listing ?, i think listed coin in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia no need long time didnt like bittrex
Hafik

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

Hello!

btw have date detail when will listing ?, i think listed coin in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia no need long time didnt like bittrex

Absolutely right, in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia. It does not take long to give information about the release, but this one is really old. Can not wait to be exchanged

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Hello!

Hello!

We don't tell exact dates now.
But in the end of the month will known more precise terms.
Also, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other(YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), but not cryptopia.

Site || Blog || Bounty
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Hello!

Hello!

We don't tell exact dates now.
But in the end of the month will known more precise terms.
Also, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other(YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), but not cryptopia.

Thanks your info, this coin is great, but all coin need have exchange
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

Hello!

Absolutely right, in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia. It does not take long to give information about the release, but this one is really old. Can not wait to be exchanged

but those exchanges are shit, if this coin gets listed on those 3 exchanges mentioned, it will not get good trading volume until it reaches polo and bittrex, big exchange is better than those 3 shit
mikelove2015

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Hello!

I'm very excited to hear the news that Mivex will soon enter the market as Bittrex, I keep waiting for more info and hope soon to be processed into e. xchange.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:29:38 PM

we are waiting for good news from minex team after this month ended.. I hope Minex coin never dispointed us.minex coin try to any exchanger for their coin.i believe minex team because they always update their news Best of luck for minex team.thanks.i

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:27:06 AM

we are waiting for good news from minex team after this month ended.. I hope Minex coin never dispointed us.minex coin try to any exchanger for their coin.i believe minex team because they always update their news Best of luck for minex team.thanks.i

We all wait for the good news sir. Waiting for certainty, when the market was opened. So far the minex has shown a pretty good work, stay when the market is open. I think almost all participants have made withdrawal from web portal to minex wallet.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Hello!

so if that's the case you the team are sure that all of the participants here will just dump the price of the minextoken cause your saying that if you just put the minex in exchanger all of the participants will be selling their minex coin.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

I have a trust in this campaing i am sure that this campaign is worth it, and all of the participants here will be paid and put this token in some exchanger Smiley good to know that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

I thought it would be the project of this year..But I do not know exactly why, but it was not what I thought it was..
The MineXCoin team has been experiencing continuous delays during and before the stock market entry.The project was delayed several times in the test phase. There was a 2-time delay with regards to the dates they said about entering the stock market. And still can not get into a stock market.My trust on the project is getting worse as time goes by, unfortunately.Sorry but it's true. I hope they will do what they need to do as soon as possible and they can enter a stock market.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: