Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YORK's price prediction topic.  (Read 24641 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

Hey York  Wink

Have you looked at alts today? The huge REKATON has just begun!!!  Grin

Hey man, are you winning just like me  Smiley

Noobs are FOMOing from alts to BTC lol.
I am wondering how many top FOMO XRP is the next 'it' are rekt for ever this time lol.
To much blood there.
I guess those fools will never learn..

Hmm...
The dump in alts was huge indeed.
But it doesn't change the value of altcoins in themselves ^^
And the dump is just an occasion to buy cheap XRP coins. Good value on long run. Why sticking with only one choice?

Btc is king sure but the kingdom is wide Wink
You're never ever trading on altcoins? Only on BTC?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

If you follow his posts, then you'll know that he is also invested in altcoins. Point with altcoins is that their use is mostly all speculative, with barely any real world use incentive. If you trade altcoins, it's like you're betting on the right outcome, but it just takes longer to find out whether you win or lose. With Bitcoin you at least know that the demand will continue to increase throughout the years. It clearly shows that there has been a tremendous growth as the whole industry around Bitcoin is growing, the number of transactions are increasing (obviously discarding the tons of rubbish spam transactions), global interest from high level investors, etc. That can't be said about altcoins, at least, by far not in the same way.
york780 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

Hey York  Wink

Have you looked at alts today? The huge REKATON has just begun!!!  Grin

Hey man, are you winning just like me  Smiley

Noobs are FOMOing from alts to BTC lol.
I am wondering how many top FOMO XRP is the next 'it' are rekt for ever this time lol.
To much blood there.
I guess those fools will never learn..

Hmm...
The dump in alts was huge indeed.
But it doesn't change the value of altcoins in themselves ^^
And the dump is just an occasion to buy cheap XRP coins. Good value on long run. Why sticking with only one choice?

I trade other crypto's than bitcoin also. Bought a lot of ethereum classic at $3 and zcash at $50 as an example. The current price has nothing to do with innovation tho. Just a huge amount of noobs thinking that they missed the bitcoin boat and trying to get rich quick with other small marketcap crypto's. It will not end well, and we all know it. Even bitcoin isnt a sure thing anymore. Everything will be decided on august 1. Not going to buy shit anymore untill more info is avaliable. Sold everything 2 days before the big correction. Just riding the waves rightnow. Dont have any long term holding at the moment.
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

If you follow his posts, then you'll know that he is also invested in altcoins. Point with altcoins is that their use is mostly all speculative, with barely any real world use incentive. If you trade altcoins, it's like you're betting on the right outcome, but it just takes longer to find out whether you win or lose. With Bitcoin you at least know that the demand will continue to increase throughout the years. It clearly shows that there has been a tremendous growth as the whole industry around Bitcoin is growing, the number of transactions are increasing (obviously discarding the tons of rubbish spam transactions), global interest from high level investors, etc. That can't be said about altcoins, at least, by far not in the same way.
I agree with you but I also dont agree. Noobs that are holding alts just dont get it. It there a use for ripple technology? Yes. Is there are use for their tokens? Nah. Is there a use for Gnosis? Yes. Is there a use for Gnosis tokens? Nah. And I could go on. Point is made. This counts for almost 80% of the current crypto's. The tokens are only usefull for p2p crypto's like bitcoin, zcash, dash etc... Ethereum&Ethereum
Classic are just here to fuel ICO's in near future. Ethereum is infinite, there is no max. supply like bitcoin. Blockchain has the future, not the tokens in this form that counts for many crypto's. Tokens or 'coins' ,just like you name it, are extremely overvalued ATM. Only p2p crypto's have a real life use/purpose for their coins. Noobs are buying the hype so I wont complain. We are all 1 happy family untill this whole game pops when there wont flow new money into the market. Asia has joined, africa did, USA did, Europe did, India upcoming, Rusia soon. And then what? Thats right, then it pops. I am waiting. Nice and steady.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

So York your losing hope in bitcoin?

Does iT mather what happens on 1 August?

I tought you said before nothing Will stop btc going up in price.
And now your telling us that bitcoin isnt sure anymore....

Hmm...
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:01:09 PM

Hmm...
I didnt expect that bitcoin will get an UASF without the miners backing it. Its to dangerous to take an statement ATM. It just doesnt look good at all.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

Can u pls explain what you mean by UASF?
Whats happening with bitcoin about Wallstreet etc etc..
whats playing around?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

Hmm...
august 1 will be d-day for bitcoin. UASF fail or succes? 2mb hardfork at december? Who will win? Miners or community, or wallstreet? Everything will be decided.

Yes i agree with you,didnt know 1 aug is deadline,biggest bitcoin problem is greedy behid devs are not colaborating each others,miners want to be most important but without transactions there is nothing to mine

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

YORK say something bullish!!!

Did you sell?  Shocked

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

hahaha where is York hiding?
Now he agrees with Afrikoin? LOL
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

York is making a new chart he will be back soon.  Grin Looks like York has dumped his bitcoin and remains to be vigilant and he is still observing from the background. It seems that he doesn't like the  UASF activation in August 1. He don't want to be trap, he's bailing out early. I don't know if he is agreeing with Afrikoin though. They seems to be on the different side as far as predicting the market trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

you missed the big pump and you still dare to comment here? Not sure if you have a lot of b*lls or just a small brain. Anyway didnt look at Africoins thread for a while. Even here on this forum its getting more and more quited. The party is somewhere else rightnow. Bitcoin is losing its grip very fast. Really sad but this rule seems to strike once again: the first isnt the best. Ethereum is going to be n1 soon, perhaps for 10 years or something untill an other better crypto will take the first spot from ethereum. I have ignored all the signs for a long time, but its time to react. Btc dominance 30% at the end of the year? Seems likely. From 85% to 30%. Ethereum has the same volume as btc already. Other crypto's can offer exactly the same as bitcoin. Decentralisation slows innovation when the community is driven by personal greed. Its all about the fundamentals. Africoin wasnt really aware of the marketmovements in a bubble phase. Japanese, Koreans etc. are buying first, and start thinking second.
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

York is making a new chart he will be back soon.  Grin Looks like York has dumped his bitcoin and remains to be vigilant and he is still observing from the background. It seems that he doesn't like the  UASF activation in August 1. He don't want to be trap, he's bailing out early. I don't know if he is agreeing with Afrikoin though. They seems to be on the different side as far as predicting the market trend.
Exactly. Its time to investigate the future. First plan, than act, than review it, and improve it afterwards.
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked
Yes I sold the top just before it crashed. Predictable. Now taking a little break and planning my next BIG move. Not really interested in the swings that btc will make in the upcoming days. I am interested in UASF. Its going to make or brake the current trend mid-term.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

you missed the big pump and you still dare to comment here? Not sure if you have a lot of b*lls or just a small brain. Anyway didnt look at Africoins thread for a while. Even here on this forum its getting more and more quited. The party is somewhere else rightnow. Bitcoin is losing its grip very fast. Really sad but this rule seems to strike once again: the first isnt the best. Ethereum is going to be n1 soon, perhaps for 10 years or something untill an other better crypto will take the first spot from ethereum. I have ignored all the signs for a long time, but its time to react. Btc dominance 30% at the end of the year? Seems likely. From 85% to 30%. Ethereum has the same volume as btc already. Other crypto's can offer exactly the same as bitcoin. Decentralisation slows innovation when the community is driven by personal greed. Its all about the fundamentals. Africoin wasnt really aware of the marketmovements in a bubble phase. Japanese, Koreans etc. are buying first, and start thinking second.

I like the "Japanese, Koreans etc. are buying first, and start thinking second".

Those two country are pumping bitcoin so hard and pouring in a lot of cash. And thinking "what the hell I do" they dump it a few weeks later and cashing it out making noobs shaken. I know that there are lot of speculation regarding Ethereum, even ICO's are now getting into it and just not bitcoin. Changing of the guards soon?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

I like the "Japanese, Koreans etc. are buying first, and start thinking second".

Those two country are pumping bitcoin so hard and pouring in a lot of cash. And thinking "what the hell I do" they dump it a few weeks later and cashing it out making noobs shaken. I know that there are lot of speculation regarding Ethereum, even ICO's are now getting into it and just not bitcoin. Changing of the guards soon?
true. India and Russia will pump/buy the tops very soon. And after that they see that it wont go fast furhter. Panick starts, and the cyclus will repead itself. Crypto is just changing to ICO spam, backed by platforms (eth, etc, lsk)  and I could go on. What will be the future of btc, ltc, dash and that kind of crypto's? I just dont think its bigger than platform crypto's. Big companies and so investors are joining 'crypto 2.0', fomo kicks in. Ethereum pumps ICO's and ICO's are pumping ethereum. Everyone talks about alts rightnow. Even on a bitcoin forum, and at the consensus.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

At least York has decency to tell the truth that he already cashed out and will watch what will happen on Aug 1. Things doesn't seems right indeed. Forum is so quite and its not a good sign. Looks to me that ETH is really pushing btc on the side specially come Aug 1. We hope btc will remain healthy after Aug 1.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

true. India and Russia will pump/buy the tops very soon. And after that they see that it wont go fast furhter. Panick starts, and the cyclus will repead itself. Crypto is just changing to ICO spam, backed by platforms (eth, etc, lsk)  and I could go on. What will be the future of btc, ltc, dash and that kind of crypto's? I just dont think its bigger than platform crypto's. Big companies and so investors are joining 'crypto 2.0', fomo kicks in. Ethereum pumps ICO's and ICO's are pumping ethereum. Everyone talks about alts rightnow. Even on a bitcoin forum, and at the consensus.
Wow, you've matured a lot.  And you've only been around for like 3-4 months.

IMO Ether is not the amazing solution that it's cracked up to be.  It's OK because it can spur other blockchain development (ft. useless tokens as you point out), but still most of the buying is empty speculation.  Bitcoin is mostly speculation too.

I would argue that ETH's method of centralised development and continuous hard forks is not effective in the long run as a speculative asset because the supply could be changed, basically at any point, as could any other aspect which fuels the greed of the centralised development team.  It feels like every single decision in the hands of that bastard Buterin.

There are good alternatives.  Those in existence and those being developed.  

YORK, since you're kind of interested in alts now, I definitely suggest that you read the Byteball whitepaper.  It has some very clever solutions to many of the fundamental problems in Bitcoin, some of which also exist in ETH.  Also, you get free Byteball, just sign messages with a Bitcoin address that you hold and it gets given to you in each distribution round.  The idea is that 98% of bytes are distributed to existing Bitcoin holders.

There are good alts and good technology, but it'll take time...  ETH is not worthy of being king.

york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

IMO Ether is not the amazing solution that it's cracked up to be.  It's OK because it can spur other blockchain development (ft. useless tokens as you point out), but still most of the buying is empty speculation.  Bitcoin is mostly speculation too.

I would argue that ETH's method of centralised development and continuous hard forks is not effective in the long run as a speculative asset because the supply could be changed, basically at any point, as could any other aspect which fuels the greed of the centralised development team.  It feels like every single decision in the hands of that bastard Buterin.

YORK, since you're kind of interested in alts now, I definitely suggest that you read the Byteball whitepaper.  It has some very clever solutions to many of the fundamental problems in Bitcoin, some of which also exist in ETH.  Also, you get free Byteball, just sign messages with a Bitcoin address that you hold and it gets given to you in each distribution round.  The idea is that 98% of bytes are distributed to existing Bitcoin holders.

There are good alts and good technology, but it'll take time...  ETH is not worthy of being king.
2 years active in crypto. Not on bitcointalk for so long indeed.
york780 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Did you sell?  Shocked

Thanks for the link! I really like byteball, and I have been following it since quite some months already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: