Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
Cofound.it (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:18:10 PM

Yep  Cheesy

As an ameteur investor I'd prefer some token returns as cost of holding CFI. This is just my side though  Wink

Any reson for Sinagpore? Lately lots of projects seem based on there.

We actually decided against Singapore at the very last moment and went to BVI. Too late for that article though Smiley

Singapore is moving fast towards clear rules and regulations, which will be great. But they are not there yet, so we played it safe and will only have a subsidiary there until the situation becomes totally clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

Yep  Cheesy

As an ameteur investor I'd prefer some token returns as cost of holding CFI. This is just my side though  Wink

Any reson for Sinagpore? Lately lots of projects seem based on there.

We actually decided against Singapore at the very last moment and went to BVI. Too late for that article though Smiley

Singapore is moving fast towards clear rules and regulations, which will be great. But they are not there yet, so we played it safe and will only have a subsidiary there until the situation becomes totally clear.

Thanks for answers and your patient  Grin

BTW as far as I know BVI is extremely flexible about the financial things. If you chose to give dividends to holders it wouldn't be problem legally I guess

Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Not for them.. but what about certain countries and exchanges? Sad!
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

Not for them.. but what about certain countries and exchanges? Sad!

You're right, I forgot the exchange problem for dividend for a while  Lips sealed
Also ICONOMI chose to buyback instead of dividend because of exchanges I guess. Kraken USA based so they would unlist otherwise  Lips sealed

Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:51:48 AM

I like the idea of CFI - VC Concept.

We are in the world of competition. ICO- Crypto-Blockchain Projects are launching almost every day.

To be realistic, mostly VC's are for wealthy and rich people.

Sooner or later we will be in the new economy of VC and CFI is the way for it.

Where-in rich meets poor. Intelligent meets average.

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

On my watchlist.
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:26:19 AM

We're being hit with a FUD campaign and they might soon find this thread so brace yourselves Smiley hopefully we can resume normal communication after our crowdsale.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

hi, dev, i want to know the relationship between the Cofund.it  and the Iconomi, can you give me some detail information? Thank you very much!
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

Hey,

Cofound.it started as ICONOMI Mentoring program. We realised that this could potentially be a bigger story - but it would require total focus and more investment than ICONOMI supporters signed for. So we decided that it's best to spin off Cofound.it and form a new team around Daniel and me. ICONOMI will receive 10% of Cofound.it tokens, but we are independent. So we can totally focus on helping great projects and ICONOMI can focus on delivering a kick-ass Digital Asset Management platform.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

We are preparing to launch Cofound.it - a platform where the best ICO projects are selected, helped with expert coaches, given promotional funds and showcased to the investor community. The key idea is that the distributed economy can bypass not only industries like banking but also the VC industry.

Once we get everything finalized we'll create the ANN thread, but we'd also like to solicit community input.

If you are investors - how do you decide what to invest in? What kind of evaluation would be helpful to make selection easier?

If you are thinking of an ICO - what kind of services do you think you need?

You can find more about us at https://cofound.it/ and our slack at https://cofoundit.herokuapp.com

Where is the ANN thread on the bitcoin Forum? I cannot find it or may be I missed it somewhere. Also, there is few discussion in this thread about the Cofound.it. Is it not a hot project?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Hey,

Cofound.it started as ICONOMI Mentoring program. We realised that this could potentially be a bigger story - but it would require total focus and more investment than ICONOMI supporters signed for. So we decided that it's best to spin off Cofound.it and form a new team around Daniel and me. ICONOMI will receive 10% of Cofound.it tokens, but we are independent. So we can totally focus on helping great projects and ICONOMI can focus on delivering a kick-ass Digital Asset Management platform.

Thank you for your answer. Another question is:
Is there any escrow for the tokens? It is mentioned that "The token compensation model has been proven to work. It was developed by the crypto community and used for years with community members performing escrow, translation, marketing or other services to crowdsale projects - the so-called “bounties”." on the website https://cofound.it/en/. Any details about this escrow?
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Where is the ANN thread on the bitcoin Forum? I cannot find it or may be I missed it somewhere. Also, there is few discussion in this thread about the Cofound.it. Is it not a hot project?

There is no official ANN thread. Our resources are very strained as we're working with projects already so we had to choose one channel to focus on and we chose our Slack. The forum interface is really suboptimal for structured communications, answers have to be repeated on every page.. it really requires more effort than we could devote. And I'd rather have a smaller thread where I can answer most questions than a poorly done main ANN thread.

Is it hot.. wait a few days and see Smiley
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

Is there any escrow for the tokens? It is mentioned that "The token compensation model has been proven to work. It was developed by the crypto community and used for years with community members performing escrow, translation, marketing or other services to crowdsale projects - the so-called “bounties”." on the website https://cofound.it/en/. Any details about this escrow?

Ah - our meaning was a bit different. The business model that we use, where experts help projects in exchange for crowdsale tokens, is actually the same model as is used on this forum for services like escrow.

However, there is no escrow for our crowdsale - it's an ETH smart contract that sends the funds back if the threshold is not reached or automatically distributes the tokens after the end.
stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

How many Cofound for 1ETH ? 

Ah - our meaning was a bit different. The business model that we use, where experts help projects in exchange for crowdsale tokens, is actually the same model as is used on this forum for services like escrow.

However, there is no escrow for our crowdsale - it's an ETH smart contract that sends the funds back if the threshold is not reached or automatically distributes the tokens after the end.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

In todays worls people want quick results.Iconomi taking ages to create a platform,how will cofound be different when you have same team?

Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:47:46 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 06:05:45 AM by Cofound.it

Those that want a high-tech ultra-secure fin-tech platform like ICONOMI done in 3 months should familiarise themselves with the complexities of software development.. We will work as fast as we can, but for investors that want miracles perhaps other projects would be more to their taste Smiley

Also.. we're not dependant on the platform to start working. We have already announced the first project at http://x8currency.com/ and will announce several more on Monday. Stay tuned!
stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:10:17 AM

How many Cofound for 1ETH ? is one to one or there will be bonus for early investor?

Those that want a high-tech ultra-secure fin-tech platform like ICONOMI done in 3 months should familiarise themselves with the complexities of software development.. We will work as fast as we can, but for investors that want miracles perhaps other projects would be more to their taste Smiley

Also.. we're not dependant on the platform to start working. We have already announced the first project at http://x8currency.com/ and will announce several more on Monday. Stay tuned!
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

Is there any bug in cofound it pre-sale smart contract? why are there so many translation rejected by your contract?
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

Can't send some eth too... alwas getting an error !??!?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Yes. Our bad. We implemented Priority pass by sending a batch of white-listed transactions just before the start, which were overwhelmed by the whale Txs and delayed everything.

My apologies. We have learned from our mistake and the projects launching on Cofound.it will not make it again.

The sending of funds works now.

Jan, Cofound.it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: