Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
ehcydotcom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

When are cofound's ICOs starting?

this 30th of June their first ICO then July another ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Santiment -> Starting June 30 ,2017
Musiconomi -> Starting July, 2017
DA Power Play -> Starting TBA
X8 Currency -> Starting TBA
https://cofound.it/en/

vincentekb

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

Price going up.ICN took almost a year to reach $5.Give cfi some time and it will be $10 in next 6 years

LOL 6 years??? Are you serious? in 6 years the BTC can be 1 cent!

I can't believe, them just punching faces of investors right after ICO. Grin
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

Santiment -> Starting June 30 ,2017
Musiconomi -> Starting July, 2017
DA Power Play -> Starting TBA
X8 Currency -> Starting TBA
https://cofound.it/en/

All of these are amazing projects and cofound will be nurturing and helping them.This will established cofound and strengthen its presence in ico market
Cofound.it (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Hi all.

While discussion of the day to day token price is interesting it is also not really relevant to discussions about platform, projects, strategy or building of long-term value. It would be great if the traders among you could discuss the price in another topic or our user-created trading Slack at https://cfitrading-slack-inviter.herokuapp.com/

In Cofound.it news, I'm hosting the next live YouTube Q&A this week  - on Wednesday, June 28th from 5-6 PM CEST (Berlin time) on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wviMjUeX1FZrprk-Ql4Og. Come see if I've learned from my mic-mismanagement from the first Q&A and laugh at me if I failed Smiley

We also sent out the first edition of the Cofound.it weekly newsletter. You can also check it out here: http://mailchi.mp/cofound.it/cofoundit-weekly Updates from this week include: new project launch, details on upcoming crowdsales, launch of our new web page, an amazing new advisor, an update on CFI trading, and details on our next Live Q&A.

Finally: Santiment, the first Cofound.it project, has published full details of their crowdsale at https://medium.com/santiment/santiments-token-sale-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-place-bf8899ec6152

Jan, Cofound.it
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

The problem is CFI is based around ICOs and everyone hates ICOs at the moment due to them basically killing Ethereum the past couple days and causing a general lack of faith in it and all of its projects now.

Everyone today does not equal everyone tomorrow. There is value in the token crowdfunding that is not dependant on any one blockchain, and that value will draw more and more startups and supporters. Current specific problems are simply a sign that demand is greater than the current capacity or the feature set allows.
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

Why would someone want to get into an ICO from CFI when there are dozens of other ICO's they can choose from?

"Why would someone want to buy a BMW when there are dozens of other car makers to choose from?"

It's all a matter of personal preferences. If someone is looking for carefully verified projects with a good foundation for scaling and execution after the crowdsale and where there is a guaranteed chance of participation, then Cofound.it projects are for them. If not, then sure, support any project you wish Smiley
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:42:25 AM

Ico market will not last forever.What will happen to cofound when ICO bubble is burst?
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

Cofound.it is a one of the shitty scam that i have ever seen, and yeah the bubble bursted and thus exposing the filthy jerks sitting behind the internet and cumming twice.
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

Ico market will not last forever.What will happen to cofound when ICO bubble is burst?

One thing is "bubble" - so, over-inflated valuations. That will burst, of course. But we believe in the underlying value of the token crowdsale model.

https://blog.cofound.it/is-there-room-for-vcs-in-a-tokenised-world-712bf111a9b1

Is there room for VCs in a tokenised world?
How blockchain is disrupting the startup ecosystem

“There are only two ways to make money in business: One is to bundle; the other is to unbundle.” — Jim Barksdale

The VC industry is one of the few that were not disrupted by the Internet. The opposite is true — levelling the startup playing field gave the VCs access to startups worldwide, increasing the competition among the startups and consolidating the VC position.

What the Internet couldn’t accomplish, the blockchain might. By enabling a direct connection between the startups and small investors who also serve as evangelists and early adopters, the distributed economy has in effect unbundled the VC industry — and the consequences might be revolutionary.

VC 1.0

The current startup ecosystem is composed of companies with ideas and VCs that select and fund those ideas. Both work together to create a product or service that can be sold. After a number of years, if the sales go well, the company is sold to the public in an IPO which allows the teams and VCs to make money.
The key elements of the current system are:

• selection that determines which companies receive funding
  • coaching and leveraging the VC personal network to increase their chance of success
  • funds that allow the company to function until it is profitable
  • a liquidity event which allows the investors to recoup their investment, restarts the cycle and enables the public to buy shares in the company

In this system the key role of VCs is to act as arbiters and a bank (or a gatekeeper to the bank). It is a system that promotes centralisation — good VCs grow bigger and small ones find it ever harder to compete. The only way they can compete is by focusing on small investments — seed or pre-seed. That is the reason why it’s easier for startups to get seed funding or get accepted to an accelerator, and why it’s so hard to follow it up with a Series A.

Why crowdfunding startups doesn’t work

With the rise of Kickstarter, it seemed obvious that crowdfunding could be applied to VC investments as well. There are several platforms like Crowdfunder.com that allow a dispersion of investments, making it more approachable to smaller investors. Traditional startup crowdfunding can solve the “funds” part of the equation — but it does not solve the requirement to wait for the investment liquidity. This means that it can never really go mainstream and remains confined to larger investors who can afford to wait. Additionally, while crowdfunding can help a company raise funds, it cannot provide either the coaching expertise or a business network — both crucial elements in a company’s success.

The tokenised company

The hallmark of a true game-changing technology is that nobody can predict the effects it will have on both business and society. The introduction of blockchain and Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, in 2009 seemed like a nice new esoteric “internet currency” which could enable anonymise payments, often for shady services. However, additional benefits of blockchain technology soon became apparent. Some of the first commercial applications built upon the extremely low transaction costs to create alternatives to traditional money transfers. Later, the benefits of a network without a central arbiter of trust have been investigated — a potential game changer for industries like banking and insurance that depend on this role.

But the true revolution came recently, when companies realised that they could in effect “tokenise” their service or even the company itself and sell it to supporters before actually building the service, bypassing the need for VC funding. The supporters also serve as early adopters and evangelists, partially filling the “VC networking” role. And the nature of the tokens provided the answer to the key missing piece of the puzzle: waiting for liquidity. In a tokenised company model, the “shares” of the company are liquid from the get-go and can be traded immediately.

VCs in a tokenised world

What functions do the VC serve in a tokenised world?
  • selection: still required
  • liquidity event: immediate
  • coaching and networking: still required
  • funds: provided by the supporters

The VC of the future is focused on selection and coaching while leveraging the power of crowdfunding. Early adopters become early evangelists, filling the need for networking. The interactive engagement between projects and supporters in effect makes all of them cofounders.

But the true future lies in a distributed global platform that directly connects innovative projects with supporters while enabling experts worldwide to provide necessary support to teams. And by paying those experts in the very tokens the companies issue, the incentives for all the participants are truly aligned.

jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

compared to some other or most all other coins I love this project; I just keep buying the dips!
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:49:45 PM

compared to some other or most all other coins I love this project; I just keep buying the dips!

It looks interesting but I find information a bit misleading. Do you need to own priority pass to participate in ICOs or is it sufficient to hold a defined amount of CFI tokens?
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Tokenised world sounds cool.
But if the projects or mentors be greedy that process could fail or hurt lots of investors also effect some solid projects.
Everybody should be careful and try to be fair.
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

It looks interesting but I find information a bit misleading. Do you need to own priority pass to participate in ICOs or is it sufficient to hold a defined amount of CFI tokens?

Anybody can participate in the public crowdsales of Cofound.it projects. Pre-sale is open only to Priority Pass members, defined as holding 5k CFI or more from July onwards.
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

Tokenised world sounds cool.
But if the projects or mentors be greedy that process could fail or hurt lots of investors also effect some solid projects.
Everybody should be careful and try to be fair.

I agree. We work with projects closely to set rational goals for their crowdsales. You will not see 150M crowdsales from Cofound.it projects.
magnetique

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

I've participated in many ICOs but I have to say that COFOUND.IT belongs to must trustworthy team I've every got in touch with.
I totally fell in love with service quality since CASHILA through ICONOMI to COFOUND.IT which are kindred teams with solid connections between.

Calling this scam can only fool which never used their services.
Yes the ICO system can burst but also it can be just start of big boom of ICOs on the other side.
How many people shout that BTC will burst on its top in 2013 and look where it is now...
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

I've participated in many ICOs but I have to say that COFOUND.IT belongs to must trustworthy team I've every got in touch with.
I totally fell in love with service quality since CASHILA through ICONOMI to COFOUND.IT which are kindred teams with solid connections between.

Calling this scam can only fool which never used their services.
Yes the ICO system can burst but also it can be just start of big boom of ICOs on the other side.
How many people shout that BTC will burst on its top in 2013 and look where it is now...
I couldn't agree more.Cofound team are through professionals.I liked the way the run cfi ico and delivered on every promise they made before ico.
I am damn sure cfi is going on moon soon Smiley
terencepic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:32:08 AM

I think CFI is one of best the project.
It helps investors to monitor to prevent scams.
Well done to the team!
_DaNiLo_

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

Hi. How Priority Pass is going to work? Do I need to have my +5000 CFI on a ethereum wallet or is going to have a platform where I'm going to deposit CFI to participate on ICO's?
Cofound.it (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

You will link your wallet. Easy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: