Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
Th0rest

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

Clearly having a priority pass didn't help me to get into Sentiment crowdsale Sad

It was a question of three blocks... less than a minute and it has gone. They say that 100 lucky CFI investors got through. I made it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

I was hopeful in CFI and in recent days I am getting more and more disappointed and with the impression that someone is manipulating the currency.
If by the end of the month do not rise above 10k at least I will start to suspect it is a scam.
feranenem12345

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Clearly having a priority pass didn't help me to get into Sentiment crowdsale Sad

It was a question of three blocks... less than a minute and it has gone. They say that 100 lucky CFI investors got through. I made it. Smiley

If it's all up to luck then why hold CFI at first place? Cofund should produce a solution for equal opportunity to invest.

I just hope this problem, if it's a problem and not something purposeful, is solved when they launch X8currency.
Bebryx

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

Wow you've made me poor, the price keeps falling down and now it has broken through 6k, why prices do not go back up? Dev says CFI is supported by iconomy but why do prices continue falling down? it's very bad
Probably because there is active manipulation being put in place by "whales" or possibly the devs. The sell walls started appearing on all exchanges and have pushed this down near 6000 sat. You would think that whatever person responsible for doing this would have removed the sell walls once Santiment finished but it appears they are interested in manipulating it past Musiconomy or X8. This is turning into a real dumpster fire of a coin and I will use this as my metric for anything that has the Cofoundit seal of approval. Especially considering the failure of the "priority pass" that others were unable to acquire any tokens from Santiment.
magnetique

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

If it's all up to luck then why hold CFI at first place? Cofund should produce a solution for equal opportunity to invest.

With CFI you had a chance at least.
feranenem12345

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

A chance at least? This is a joke, right?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:24:33 PM

A chance at least? This is a joke, right?

Sentiment also has a whitelist that rendered pp holders useless. What if every ico has its priority whitelist, wouldn't it render cofound priority pass useless?
Rankhor

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

I am really disappointed about the santiment sale yesterday, I was at work during the sale and was hoping to participate when I get back home, then I figured out that it was sold out 15 minutes after the beginning of the sale! They should put in place something like a presale pool where CFI holders could put their funds and have some sort of pre- presale if they aren't sure to have access to their eth wallet during a sale, everybody isn't in front of his/her computer all day long! P.S: sorry for my english, it isn't my native language!

jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:59:04 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 03:14:26 PM by jfgreen

hello dev, I am still confused about ICO santiment, what is the advantage for CFI if ICO is successful? What is the advantage of people buying CFI?
I read to join ICO santiment can be 3 stage, but people can participate with etherum and CFI.

nothing, the only value is for the 5,000 token priority pass; even that didn't work as planned as people thought yesterday. Also Can't use the tokens to fund future ico's

This is not looking to good for anyone except the team; ico only gave us 25% of the entire distribution of tokens; the team would rather focus on their earnings, advisors / shares rather than the token distribution community as a whole.  How low can we go? People are starting to wake up and realize wtf is going on.

The only response the team can give for value of the cfi token they link you to this blog post - https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-token-role-and-value-returns-514a8aeface1 for you to follow and try to understand.

Maybe if were lucky they will raise the priority pass to 10,000 tokens - LOL, NOT!! ; If you caught my joking they will probably do this thinking increasing the number required to have Priority will increase the value of the token; if this is all they have in store for us we are shit out of luck.
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

Is there any data that how many priority pass user joined Santiment and how much they investes?
Bebryx

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

So is the scam to keep the token low, then not destroy it once used in the priority pass, and then sell it back to new "investors" on the exchanges every time a new ICO you advertise pops up? This is a well thought out scam, you never need to raise the price just recycle the "cheap" coin indefinitely that generates a profit regardless. Bravo...it was a good con.
DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

They have new channel on slack exclusibly for Priority Pass.But I believe they should do something to prevent happening the same thing that happened during sentiment ico
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

the puump is coming! Whales are full  Wink

PS: all noobs sell low  Cheesy ty for feed

feranenem12345

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

So stay there and play with this whale. This shit has stamped scam everywhere.
It's already in 5708 satoshi. I do not know are the developers or not who are manipulating the currency, but anyway congratulations who is doing. He managed to destroy the coin.
I've sold it and never want to go back for anything that has Cofound.it written.
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

The problem is that 5k holders didn't even get to participate in the recent ICO and won't be invited into the new Slack for a while. Even many of those who made it onto the PP whitelist missed out on the latest ICO. It's becoming increasingly obvious that CFI doesn't have much value (what's the point in holding 5k of it if you don't even get any of the promised benefits?) and people are rightly dumping it.
magnetique

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

It's already in 5708 satoshi. I do not know are the developers or not who are manipulating the currency, but anyway congratulations who is doing. He managed to destroy the coin.
I've sold it and never want to go back for anything that has Cofound.it written.
because cofound.it is the only one coin dumped now? really? you are totally silly if you did not notice what is happening now in altcoins market, it is not just about cofound.it!
DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

the puump is coming! Whales are full  Wink

PS: all noobs sell low  Cheesy ty for feed

because cofound.it is the only one coin dumped now? really? you are totally silly if you did not notice what is happening now in altcoins market, it is not just about cofound.it!

i agree with you, all coin trend down now. i lose very much buy at 19k. i hope get bounty and i back buy here. i will hold this coin, pump is coming but i don't know when
Nobody knows for sure but I do not see any price recovery till August.
I hope in August, there will be huge jump in price and all those selling now will repent.Time to buy.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

I was hopeful in CFI and in recent days I am getting more and more disappointed and with the impression that someone is manipulating the currency.
If by the end of the month do not rise above 10k at least I will start to suspect it is a scam.

If you were really interested in project you were registered in the project's slcak.  And could follow all the updates you would know about the white-lists it was for more than a week  and reminders were several times per day. Real supporters of the project had opportunity to participate and it was very cool that community got the priority and had 1 day t participate.  I can only wish that this model will be taken by other Confound  projects as well - I would even link the supporters to the CFI balance - thus it will help to promote CFI as well!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

If you were really interested in project you were registered in the project's slcak.  And could follow all the updates you would know about the white-lists it was for more than a week  and reminders were several times per day. Real supporters of the project had opportunity to participate and it was very cool that community got the priority and had 1 day t participate.  I can only wish that this model will be taken by other Confound  projects as well - I would even link the supporters to the CFI balance - thus it will help to promote CFI as well!
One question that bug me is what will happen to cofound when ICO bubble is over?Will the change their business model or wind up?.
I think priority pass has lost its significance after Sentiment ico because sentiment had its own whitelist.
What if other ICO follow the suit and make their own whitelist prior to ico?

magnetique

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

One question that bug me is what will happen to cofound when ICO bubble is over?Will the change their business model or wind up?.
I think priority pass has lost its significance after Sentiment ico because sentiment had its own whitelist.
What if other ICO follow the suit and make their own whitelist prior to ico?

This was answered before:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849911.msg19801709#msg19801709
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: