Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
scrimper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

When will the new projects be announced?

you can subscribe their newsletter  Grin they´re doing good work..in a few years we are glad that we´ve got so cheap the cofound token 
same for ICN... i hold very longterm  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

will there be any tech news from cofoundit?

yeah tomorrow.

guys, this is a serious project, it will make you all rich. there is so much scam outside, just put your money on a good horse. one day it will win.

Wanted to hear from the OP on the status of the current projects and much of an update but looks like no.
Anyway, do we have any other source of links to check the current reports for projects in cofound it?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:48:02 PM

will there be any tech news from cofoundit?

yeah tomorrow.

guys, this is a serious project, it will make you all rich. there is so much scam outside, just put your money on a good horse. one day it will win.

Wanted to hear from the OP on the status of the current projects and much of an update but looks like no.
Anyway, do we have any other source of links to check the current reports for projects in cofound it?

they have twitter, slack, telegram and their homepage. just wait for them to give you the news and I am sure they will answer you too, if you write them. they are busy anyway, and new icos coming soon too.
bcmine

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

I bought this CFI more than two months ago and now I'm holding it. Its price now looks better, I hope its price will be better than the present. At first I bought this coin for 15000 and 7000 and its current price on the trading floor is 5700. I will keep it in the next two months, if it is still worth and not better, i think i will sell it.  Cry Cry Cry

cofound tokens are your invitation ticket for all quality ICOs you can participate guaranteed. thats something and it will pay off, even the price is dropping.
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

Who can explain to me here are whether participation in ICo projects which take place on the platform CFI?

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

For the ico contribution

Lets say for https://cofound.it/en/projects/maecenas/ which starts on 7 of September

But when i look at the priority start page

I couldn't see the maecenas in the locked presale

Going through the portal and I find it that the pre-sale is set to happen tomorrow on 5th.Do we need to register here after having 5k CFI to be part of the pre-sale? Is there any bonus provided additionally to that of the public sale which is going to happen 2 days later.This looks to be a good opportunity to grab before others.
You can specify and further instructions for me to understand? I have one of the few coin CFI purchased earlier, if I can enrich their profits from the website you provide?
I am also very interested in the problems of coin CFI, when prices are down too low by it, whether they can do to pump CFI?

Thanks for the update, I am a bit excited about this project and would be in, following how the other projects ICO's go.The advantage I see here is that only genuine projects are able to participate under cofound it and this should help real investors money to be safeguarded.This is undervalued for now, and buying in low would be a good bargain for the moment.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

Who can explain to me here are whether participation in ICo projects which take place on the platform CFI?
CFI holders are given preferentail investment opportunity in ICOs

carlitocryptoworld

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

Hello!

If i join Digital Assets Power Play presale with CFI PriorityPass and buy DPP Tokens,will i have any benefits??
As i can see the standard ico price for presale phase 1,2 and 3 is 1250DPP per 1ETH..
So what is the benefit to participate early today in phase 1??
As i can understand i can participate after 2 days in Phase 3 [Sep 21 @ 5 pm CEST] in Public crowdsale, with unlimited contributions and no need of Cofound.it Priority Pass..
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:05:56 PM

Hello!

If i join Digital Assets Power Play presale with CFI PriorityPass and buy DPP Tokens,will i have any benefits??
As i can see the standard ico price for presale phase 1,2 and 3 is 1250DPP per 1ETH..
So what is the benefit to participate early today in phase 1??
As i can understand i can participate after 2 days in Phase 3 [Sep 21 @ 5 pm CEST] in Public crowdsale, with unlimited contributions and no need of Cofound.it Priority Pass..

No benefits as you mean a "bonus" in price or something.
BUT if demand any ICO is huge without Priority Pass many people cant buy. Phase 1 and 2 give you guarant that you always can buy some coins depends from you number CFI holding coins.
Minimal to acces Priority Pass is only 5000 CFI but if you want buy more in phase 1 better have many more CFI.
So in phase 1 and 2 you can buy only if you have minimal 5000 CFI after this start public crowdsale and anybody can buy how many need. But In each ICO are different demand so sometimes all coins ICO be sold in 1 + 2 phase and never start phase 3 I mean public sale.
So its your benefits. Be sure that you can buy some coins even in very popular ICO.

Check their blog there are few artcile about Priority Pass functionality.
Last one https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-priority-pass-lessons-learned-and-rewarding-loyalty-in-future-crowdsales-84e01687a51a
but few older too on blog.

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

Wondering what's the point of getting PP for Etherisc when you can buy RSC tokens now before the actual pre-sale without having to buy CFI? is there a benefit I am missing?
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Wondering what's the point of getting PP for Etherisc when you can buy RSC tokens now before the actual pre-sale without having to buy CFI? is there a benefit I am missing?

Nothing that I can see. Maybe just bunch of people aware of that. So it coulnd't affect PP working structure.
bcmine

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Nothing that I can see. Maybe just bunch of people aware of that. So it coulnd't affect PP working structure.

etherics is a big fish
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:32:46 PM

Cfi is doing better but why is not icn doing good? I think icn devs paying more attention to cofound now

Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:13:42 PM

Who likes the project? what do you think about the future of this fund?
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

And, the project pays dividends as a fund Taas? or they have a different specificity?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

And, the project pays dividends as a fund Taas? or they have a different specificity?

No its, not the correct thread you are referring to.This project does not pay any dividend, It is for launching new ICOs/startup through CFI and even if you hold more than 5k CFI you could participate in the special pre-sale reserved for CFI holders.I am in this project only due to Iconomi and their stakes in this project.

Nousplatform Youtube     
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:27:31 PM

Hi DPP guys! Only 2 days left and you still need 2k ETH to reach the minimum threshold.
What marketing activities are you doing to reach this goal?
nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

For the ico contribution

Lets say for https://cofound.it/en/projects/maecenas/ which starts on 7 of September

But when i look at the priority start page

I couldn't see the maecenas in the locked presale

Going through the portal and I find it that the pre-sale is set to happen tomorrow on 5th.Do we need to register here after having 5k CFI to be part of the pre-sale? Is there any bonus provided additionally to that of the public sale which is going to happen 2 days later.This looks to be a good opportunity to grab before others.
You can specify and further instructions for me to understand? I have one of the few coin CFI purchased earlier, if I can enrich their profits from the website you provide?
I am also very interested in the problems of coin CFI, when prices are down too low by it, whether they can do to pump CFI?

I also keep some coins CFI, its price is currently down too low, I'm expecting something can help CFI coin back price increases. I did buy and hold them over 2 months, I look forward to it going back to the price of 10000 or 15000, I will accept to sell by the price at first when I bought is 15000 or can lower the price of 10000

bcmine

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

nice to see all this seed projects going up to crowdsale :-)
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Cofound.it Seed: First five candidates announced

Aversafe, Blockie, Legacy, Mediasifter and UNICO are the first five blockchain startups that will join Cofound.it Seed program announced last week. Their idea and the team behind the projects will be evaluated and validated by you, our Cofound.it Priority Pass™ community. The Cofound.it team of coaches will work with the startups on the challenges identified by the community to make sure they are in great shape.
https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-seed-first-five-candidates-announced-7fc387b7849c

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: