Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

ico price was $0.12( july) now is $0.13(October)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Cofound.it Seed: First five candidates announced

Aversafe, Blockie, Legacy, Mediasifter and UNICO are the first five blockchain startups that will join Cofound.it Seed program announced last week. Their idea and the team behind the projects will be evaluated and validated by you, our Cofound.it Priority Pass™ community. The Cofound.it team of coaches will work with the startups on the challenges identified by the community to make sure they are in great shape.
https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-seed-first-five-candidates-announced-7fc387b7849c

Thanks, I'll try to check soon. Cofound seems getting bigger and active lately.

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

Now price is about $0.09 and fall isn't over Cool
anhbloginc

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

It's because none of their project get success after ICO at all, such as Santiment, and now CFI.

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

It's because none of their project get success after ICO at all, such as Santiment, and now CFI.
I'm glad that I never participated at any ICOs and I don't trade any shitcoin like this Wink

%99 of ICOs = scam  Cool
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:49:18 PM

Cofound team must start working on community and promotions...
drvoodoo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

There doesn't seem to be any good reason to hold these tokens whatsoever.

You can't invest in their ICOs with them.  And they offer no real reward.

I'll pass.

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

There doesn't seem to be any good reason to hold these tokens whatsoever.

You can't invest in their ICOs with them.  And they offer no real reward.

I'll pass.

Agreed for now there is not much to offer from the project and the price has suffered due to this.I was under the impression that Iconomi supported projects would do well similar to ICN but that did not happen.Let's see whether the price goes up for this project by the new year.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

Cofound.it and Ethfinex link to promote and bring liquidity to blockchain startups

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/10/ethfinex-partners-cofound-promote-bring-liquidity-blockchain-token-startups/

Cofound.it, a platform for training promising blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and blockchain startups.

The collaboration will see blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass.

Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the assets and ensuring the validity of the projects........
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:44:58 AM

Cofound.it and Ethfinex link to promote and bring liquidity to blockchain startups

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/10/ethfinex-partners-cofound-promote-bring-liquidity-blockchain-token-startups/

Cofound.it, a platform for training promising blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and blockchain startups.

The collaboration will see blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass.

Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the assets and ensuring the validity of the projects........

this is really good news for all ico's and cofound
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

Stay away from CFI .. no news only dumping team and developers are making money with .. see the chart
What was the price when launched on June ..
Everybody in loss I think so..
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

I'm glad that I never participated at any ICOs and I don't trade any shitcoin like this Wink

%99 of ICOs = scam  Cool

CFI and team also got scammed and never come over .. see what happend to all ETH tokens and ICO .
CFI is one of them .
Guy I sold my tokens yesterday 0. 00002210
I and my team never buy or just such kind of SCAMS in future.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

by Kasper Rasmussen

A Conversation with Cofound.it

https://blog.ethfinex.com/a-conversation-with-cofound-it-3ae6edff557c

Ethfinex recently announced a collaboration with Cofound.it, intended to create a network of support, development and liquidity for high-quality Ethereum projects.
In the wake of this, we decided to ask the Cofound.it team a few questions about who they are, what they’re working on and what they see as the biggest obstacles to a blockchain start-ups future success.............

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:46:06 AM

by Kasper Rasmussen

A Conversation with Cofound.it

https://blog.ethfinex.com/a-conversation-with-cofound-it-3ae6edff557c

Ethfinex recently announced a collaboration with Cofound.it, intended to create a network of support, development and liquidity for high-quality Ethereum projects.
In the wake of this, we decided to ask the Cofound.it team a few questions about who they are, what they’re working on and what they see as the biggest obstacles to a blockchain start-ups future success.............

Guess its a great update there

Cfi has been dropping since weeks ago where it was traded at 3000-4000 satoshi range

Right now it just drop below 50-60% and price at 1500 satoshi, guess this news might stop it from dropping
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

Cofound.it introduces unique seed program for early blockchain startups

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/19/cofound-introduces-unique-seed-program-early-blockchain-startups/

Cofound.it, a platform for advising and training promising blockchain startups from around the globe, today officially announced Cofound.it Seed. Actually revealed in the beginning of the month, the new program for early-stage blockchain companies introduces the selected startups to the Cofound.it Priority Pass community earlier in the process for a round of seed funding before the larger crowdsale...............

nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:02:17 PM

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/19/cofound-introduces-unique-seed-program-early-blockchain-startups/

Cofound.it, a platform for advising and training promising blockchain startups from around the globe, today officially announced Cofound.it Seed. Actually revealed in the beginning of the month, the new program for early-stage blockchain companies introduces the selected startups to the Cofound.it Priority Pass community earlier in the process for a round of seed funding before the larger crowdsale...............

Does the CFI raise prices? Currently, CFI is dropping sharply compared to its first month of trading. I will keep it until the end of the next month, if it does not rise again or better I will sell it all.

micle222

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

Does the CFI raise prices? Currently, CFI is dropping sharply compared to its first month of trading. I will keep it until the end of the next month, if it does not rise again or better I will sell it all.

I still keep the CFI from start I bought at 3k - 5k and now the price of 1400 imagine how much my current loss but I still believe that one day cfi going to 20k minimum  Wink
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

I still keep the CFI from start I bought at 3k - 5k and now the price of 1400 imagine how much my current loss but I still believe that one day cfi going to 20k minimum  Wink

i was buying at 9000k at bittrex...

it seems price of CFI means nothing to CEO and team

sad really sad
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:55 PM

sad really sad

I bought some from the ICO and keeping most of them. Hope price will be better in the long term at least.

micle222

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:16:27 AM

sad really sad

I bought some from the ICO and keeping most of them. Hope price will be better in the long term at least.

really CFI is a long-term project and it becomes a motivation to be patient and one day will be rewarded according to our patience  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: