Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

How much is your prognostic it will reach today or at the end of the week, or how much do all of you think is this token worth.

This question is based on pure speculation and no one would be able to answer your question.I would suggest buying when there has been a massive dip and selling at a point when you feel you have made a decent profit.The current situation is in favor of btc and segwit2x.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

Cofound.it Playoffs: A Night to Celebrate and Support Your Favourite Seed Teams

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-playoffs-a-night-to-celebrate-and-support-your-favourite-seed-teams-e92c3c5d6dc0

Our mission at Cofound.it is clear — select and train the best teams and blockchain startups and involve our community in the process. And we have come up with an amazing new way to do that!
On November 30, 2017 Cofound.it is going to host an extraordinary event here in Ljubljana, Cofound.it Playoffs. Our top Seed programme teams will participate in a “live” crowdsale surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass™ members and other supporters.
No one has ever done anything like this, or to this scale. This event really is a celebration of the Cofound.it community, because only by connecting the best startups with passionate early adopters are we able to pull something like this off!.....

coinpreacher

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

This payoff thing looks strange to me. Check that youtube video.

A funny swedish guy jumping into a lake ? Another team waving and kidding arround like kindergarden ? Honestly ? Okay it is supposed to look funny, but in the meantime we saw very serious
ICOs like CFD where every invested ETH gave back 3000 US and the project is for real.

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

Cofound.it Seed crowdsales and bonuses for Priority Pass™ members

https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-seed-crowdsales-and-bonuses-for-priority-pass-members-6bc167964db5

The innovative Cofound.it Seed program is tailored to early stage blockchain startups. Only Priority Pass members are able to participate in Seed crowdsales and because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Seed supporters will receive a 100% bonus on their contributed funds (in ETH). And by crowdfunding a smaller round from the most engaged supporters, Cofound.it Seed teams will be able to quickly validate their business idea, raise enough funds to complete the team, and continue work on their product in preparation for a later, full crowdsale.
Crowdsales for the first teams to go through the Seed program will be held on November 30 at the amazing Cofound.it Playoffs. We are making blockchain history — no one has ever done anything like this before and only Priority Pass members will be able to reap the full benefit and extra bonuses by participating in this event.

Cofound.it Seed bonuses for supporters
The tokens the Seed supporters receive are non-transferrable and non-tradable vouchers for each projects’ full crowdsale — each project will issue its own Seed voucher token. The wallets with Seed tokens will then receive the corresponding project tokens during the full crowdsale. As a Seed supporter you will receive a 100% bonus on ETH sent: for each 1 ETH of Seed tokens you will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale. And the teams must hold a full crowdsale using utility tokens by July 2018 (but most are expected to hold it in a few months).
The Cofound.it Seed projects are typically raising between $100,000 and $300,000. The crowdsales will be structured as usual: Phase 1 with limited contributions and Phase 2 with unlimited contributions. There will be no public phase.
Cofound.it Seed eligibility for Priority Pass members
In the future, access to Seed crowdsales will be limited based on loyalty, taking both the CFI holding and previous crowdsale support into account. To celebrate our first Seed crowdsales, we have decided to open access to the first round of Seed crowdsales during the Cofound.it Playoffs to all Priority Pass members. If you hold more than 5,000 CFI tokens in your wallet in the days before the event, you will be able to fully participate in the Cofound.it Playoffs.
To guarantee you can participate in the upcoming Seed crowdsales during the Cofound.it Playoffs make sure you activate your Priority Pass before the counter on our website runs out! If you need help getting more CFI to activate your Priority Pass, follow the advice in our help center.

earthhercoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:28:43 AM

In those turbulent times when some exchanges shut down from sudden I would suggest to move coins and tokens when exchanged. MEW is good choice.
earthhercoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Now they not responding here and want us to join their slack where they can moderate our opinions.
Devs jani should be held responsible for scamming investors.They dumped their coin which made price fall.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Now they not responding here and want us to join their slack where they can moderate our opinions.
Devs jani should be held responsible for scamming investors.They dumped their coin which made price fall.

No demand for this token because to many ICO's and people no need buying each ICO from PriorityPass platform. Its nice bonus but some useless.
I preffer have airdrop each token which launch on Cofound.it.
I mean when Cofound.it take 10% tokens (or X%) from launched ICO token holders CFI need take half so 5% tokens.
And everybody will have many different ICO tokens and best give good profit better than price rise CFI token. Already CFI cost less and less I bought my around 10 000s and now is 1300s ...
We need some profit from this started ICO's or never price go up.
The same situation like Iconomi token - almost useless even buy-back and burning tokens but no have destination its uselles but platform (product) working great but no need ICN tokens to use platform.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

No demand for this token because to many ICO's and people no need buying each ICO from PriorityPass platform. Its nice bonus but some useless.
I preffer have airdrop each token which launch on Cofound.it.
I mean when Cofound.it take 10% tokens (or X%) from launched ICO token holders CFI need take half so 5% tokens.
And everybody will have many different ICO tokens and best give good profit better than price rise CFI token. Already CFI cost less and less I bought my around 10 000s and now is 1300s ...
We need some profit from this started ICO's or never price go up.
The same situation like Iconomi token - almost useless even buy-back and burning tokens but no have destination its uselles but platform (product) working great but no need ICN tokens to use platform.

Some airdrop for CFI holders would be awesome but don't think that will happen.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

so no one feels its a nice place to jump in --

or is it just a program that will fizzle through the ico money ---  ?? hmmm

best of luck

i was just going to grab a bunch but maybe ill move on ?
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

Good price rise
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

Good price rise

Reason to pump?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

How I waited this long. Believed and waited. Perhaps the growth is not very predictable. Up to $ 1. All patience.

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:14:49 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:26:14 PM by revelacaogr

50 ETH Support from Cofound.it for each Playoffs Team

With only days left before the Cofound.it Playoffs, we would like to announce that Cofound.it will be contributing 50 ETH of our own assets to each team’s crowdsale — otherwise known as, “putting our money where our mouth is”.
Supporting our teams during their Seed stage crowdsale should be a clear sign to all of our community members; we fully believe in the validity of these startups. If we don’t support our teams, we can’t expect others to do the same.
We will be contributing 50 ETH after the first hour of Phase 1 of the crowdsale to allow our community members to contribute first.
At Cofound.it, we believe in the projects selected to participate in the Cofound.it Playoffs. They went through our rigorous selection process and were chosen to be part of our Seed program. Having already spent hours working on their businesses with our coaches, these teams are worthy of the support which comes through being members of our Seed program.
Our innovative Cofound.it Seed program is tailored to early stage blockchain startups. Only Priority Pass™ members can participate in the Seed stage, and because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Seed supporters will receive a 100-percent bonus on their contributed funds (in ETH) at the time of the Main stage crowdsale. By crowdfunding a smaller round from the most engaged supporters, Cofound.it Seed teams can quickly validate their business idea, raise enough funds to complete the team, and continue work on their product in preparation for a later, Main stage crowdsale.
Besides reinventing the crowdsale concept, which brings back the democratic potential of the crowdsale, the Seed program makes the team stronger in its early phase and raises the probability of delivering a product or executing an idea.

If you haven’t already, now is the time to make sure the wallet you linked with your Cofound.it account contains 5,000 or more CFI tokens so you are able to fully participate in the upcoming Cofound.it Playoffs! Wallets will be checked and whitelists created 24 hours before the start of Phase 1.

https://blog.cofound.it/50-eth-support-from-cofound-it-for-each-playoffs-team-95f02107654d

Should you Buy Cofound.it? Incredible growth. If you bought $5k yesterday you’d almost double your money today!
by 732pizza

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fvdp9/should_you_buy_cofoundit_incredible_growth_if_you/

tammyst70

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:24:41 AM

This coin is very complicated to purchase , make a easy way for that ! A wallet or something that you can buy directly  !
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:18:38 AM

This coin is very complicated to purchase , make a easy way for that ! A wallet or something that you can buy directly  !

Whats the complexity? Buy from bittrex, move to MEW or any other wallet.Even hardware wallets like ledger,trezor are good for the long-term store.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Whats the complexity? Buy from bittrex, move to MEW or any other wallet.Even hardware wallets like ledger,trezor are good for the long-term store.

unlike other undervalued coins, as ˝anirgu˝ already said, you can easily purchase CFI on Bittrex as it has a good 24h volume of 1,7M...
there are many others that unlike CFI are a bit tricky to acquire Cheesy
tammyst70

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:50 AM

i have on bitrex but i try to purchase this Cofound.it Playoffs  and i found it very hard to move the coins on Cofound.it website i couldn't  find any wallet or stuff like this !
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

i have on bitrex but i try to purchase this Cofound.it Playoffs  and i found it very hard to move the coins on Cofound.it website i couldn't  find any wallet or stuff like this !

Man its Erc20 token so send it on your own (not exchange) etherum wallet.
After this you need login on PriorityPass platform and set up your adress acount for register your possesion CFI coins.
I not familiar about Playoffs so more you need read yourself.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

has anyone an idea why cofound.it projects not getting on serious exchanges, except sentiment?

you could think, its high quality business models ICOs so it would be easy for them.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

Cofound.it Playoffs: The Results and Event Video
First of all let me congratulate all six teams who participated in the amazing and history-making Cofound.it Playoffs. Crowdsales for each team lasting for 30 hours were conducted simultaneously and with the end of Phase 2 completed at 4 PM CET. Here’s a recap of the outcome...

Priority Pass™ panel at the Cofound.it Playoffs

Read more: https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-playoffs-the-results-and-event-video-c1a3bdcfaac0.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: