Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling - Facebook Group with 100k members (adult niche)  (Read 6780 times)
Playboi (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 03:00:28 PM by Playboi

I have a closed Facebook group with 100k members in the adult niche (edit: 122,000 as of April 5th)
I get about 2000 new member requests daily (it's literally non-stop with people asking to join)

The group is very active with members posting their censored selfies, conversations, and all the e-drama you'd expect from a large group

Majority is real members. There are the occasional bots unfortunately (which every large group deals with)... i'd say maybe 8:2 or 7:3 real to bot ratio (this figure is hard to gauge)....
attractive real females get approximately 3k likes on a photo with 600-800 comments

The group has not been monetized by admins yet. there are many "thirsty" men in the group who are ready to click links and pay for cam shows. I have not capitalized on this yet, as I wanted to put it up for sale first before I devalue the group with links / offers / selling stuff

You can always visit blackhatworld.com for ideas about monetizing a large group.
shoot me a PM. I can invite you into the group if you'd like to check it out. I am open to offers.
bigsoft

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:51:17 PM

Kindly pm me the link to the facebook page and your best price
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

ok sending you a PM now
38BitsOfRam

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Can you PM me a quote and group link?
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

Sent.
Thinking of keeping this group, but will sell it for the right offer.

PM if you want a link. You can join and check it out.

currently at 105,000 members with 1,500 pending member requests (I tend to just open the floodgates and accept many requests at once). The group grows very quickly on it's own. I don't advertise it or spam other groups for new members.

Edit: Min Offer: 1 BTC
Buy It Now: I'll decide shortly.
bigsoft

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

I've not seen your pm
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

I sent it again. Check your 'messages' tab
group has 121,000 members now growing very quickly
bitlover765

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

pm me the group link ...i can pay whatever you want
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

Send me the link, I'm tempted
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Send me Group link in private message . actually i was looking for same requirements
also write how much btc you looking for this..

Thanks
 regards 
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

Send me Group link in private message . actually i was looking for same requirements

Thanks
 regards 

As it seems to me, OP would like to put it on auction. OP wrote min. offer will be 1 BTC. BIN has been undisclosed yet.

@OP, if you really wish to put this offer up to an auction, I suggest checking out the Auction section in BCT. If you move your thread there, people will know it is an auction in progress and you could have a proper auction. You also can find a bundle of example there how to hold a successful auction in BCT.

My question related this offer is, if they have not been tested yet, how would we know your community would co-operate in monitization?

I mean, the size is nice and all, but I met with communities that SERIOUSLY were hurt when the owner started to post monitizing links and similar.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

Thanks
 regards 

As it seems to me, OP would like to put it on auction. OP wrote min. offer will be 1 BTC. BIN has been undisclosed yet.

@OP, if you really wish to put this offer up to an auction, I suggest checking out the Auction section in BCT. If you move your thread there, people will know it is an auction in progress and you could have a proper auction. You also can find a bundle of example there how to hold a successful auction in BCT.

My question related this offer is, if they have not been tested yet, how would we know your community would co-operate in monitization?

I mean, the size is nice and all, but I met with communities that SERIOUSLY were hurt when the owner started to post monitizing links and similar.

good point. I feel like the new owner can keep it honest like "hey guys, to continue running this group, just click this link and click and ad so we can make revenue..." etc

Sorry I havn't been on this thread for a while (or facebook for that matter). ill check out the auction section.
Playboi (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

I took a month off facebook

But the group is for sale again
130,000 members strong. I am rebuilding the activity in the group
Playboi (OP)

View Profile