Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help for increasing my rank.  (Read 2051 times)
DNN

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

This is a great thread to get you started:

Newbies - Read before posting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Read it through, click on the various links (to other useful threads) and you should at least understand more about this forum after that.
It's the first post I read Smiley

Also these threads are useful:

Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

I want to develop my rank and i know i should post more and i should active properly on this site.I am a junior member on this site but i feel i should more active.
But the problem is sometimes i can't understand that where i will post and what types of post will be more better.
And the other side can you plz tell me that which thread will help me to improve my post and  where my post will be more qualified?

Good start would be to join signature campaign. Ie. you are actually paid in fractions of bitcoin to post.

That way, you will have motivation to lurk and write more often, hold your posts to certain standard and in general get used to local "culture".

Just my two cents.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:30:43 AM

I want to develop my rank and i know i should post more and i should active properly on this site.I am a junior member on this site but i feel i should more active.
But the problem is sometimes i can't understand that where i will post and what types of post will be more better.
And the other side can you plz tell me that which thread will help me to improve my post and  where my post will be more qualified?
your rank in bitcointalk forum did not depends on the qualities of your post but how many days and times you post since you register. For your posts not to be deleted your most post in the right section of forum because if your post got deleted it would not count at the end of the day. Keep on posting daily and you will see progress in no time.

Yes, rank do not depend on the qualities of post but the point is, my post should me likable and precise,and if i want to join any signature campaign then just post will not help me, qualified post will help me to join that sector, am i right?

You will grow step by step, don't post for rank. Post to the question asked by the people if you know the answer means. Because many people are posting because to increase the rank, you rank will increase automatically and it is not based on the post.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

your rank in bitcointalk forum did not depends on the qualities of your post but how many days and times you post since you register. For your posts not to be deleted your most post in the right section of forum because if your post got deleted it would not count at the end of the day. Keep on posting daily and you will see progress in no time.

Yes, rank do not depend on the qualities of post but the point is, my post should me likable and precise,and if i want to join any signature campaign then just post will not help me, qualified post will help me to join that sector, am i right?

You will grow step by step, don't post for rank. Post to the question asked by the people if you know the answer means. Because many people are posting because to increase the rank, you rank will increase automatically and it is not based on the post.
I know exactly what do you want express out, But your last statement might gave a confusion to OP and to other beginners out there. FYI, the only to rank on this forum was only by posting here and it is not automatic. But i know that you are just telling that we must not post just for the sake of rank only.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

It's been developed with specific limitations. So however hard you make posts or try alternate methods you cannot grow your account. It grow gradually in respect to the time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Davkul

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I don’t care

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

A "rank" in an anonymous online-forum sooo nonrelevant. I'm a newbie too and I don't care  Grin

Well you should. Users with higher ranks manage to monetize their activity on here, that's better than nothing.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

There isn't much you can do to boost your rank. Make 14 posts in a 2 week period and your activity will improve by 14 every 2 weeks. More is unnecessary.
Your next rank is "Member" (Activity: 60) then "Full Member" (Activity: 120) then "Sr. Member" (240) ...
Make good quality posts. It doesn't matter much where, but i would advice you to do it in a section you know something about or want to learn something about.

That is right, unless your account is an old account and you need to just post up so you can get your respective rank. You dont need to post every hour in these site to boost your rank, one post a day is a good way to gain activity and while you are posting once a day, you can make your posts quality making it more acceptable on signature campaigns, especiall signature campaigns og Lutpin and Yahoo.
Jallysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:24:06 AM

Dont worry about your rank. I am newbie too. Just post your opinion and it similiar with topic. Dont be spammer, find knowledge about cryto not just increase your rank.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:54:31 AM

I also need help in order to increase my INCOME right of bitcoin.

How to?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: