Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY NEW DEMO FAUCET WITH VERY GOOF SATOSHI PAYOUT  (Read 609 times)
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

:)HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST OPENED A DEMO FAUCET - (It is a demo but it really pays satoshi to the wallet)
Please visit and tell me hows it - http://btcverse.faucetfly.com/

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

:)HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST OPENED A DEMO FAUCET - (It is a demo but it really pays satoshi to the wallet)

Thank you.

Well, it is just like any other faucet hosted on faucetfly. Yours loads really slow and is pretty generic if you ask me. Payment rates are pretty decent though. I would suggest to host a faucet yourself instead of using faucetfly, since you aren't going to make alot of profit, i can garantuee you that.

Zbitco.in (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Thank you.

Well, it is just like any other faucet hosted on faucetfly. Yours loads really slow and is pretty generic if you ask me. Payment rates are pretty decent though. I would suggest to host a faucet yourself instead of using faucetfly, since you aren't going to make alot of profit, i can garantuee you that.

Bro i wanted to that but i dont have any expert with me.
Also i have no idea about coding.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

Nothing could beat domain hosted from your own hosting. Also much better if you have a domain name of your own not a subdomain from someone's domain.
Just incase your faucet become known, but unfortunately faucetfly.com closed or turned to scam. Your bitcoins, website and all efforts are gone.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

Nothing could beat domain hosted from your own hosting. Also much better if you have a domain name of your own not a subdomain from someone's domain.
Just incase your faucet become known, but unfortunately faucetfly.com closed or turned to scam. Your bitcoins, website and all efforts are gone.

Wait?

What are you saying?
Did http://faucetfly.com stopped paying their owners/users?
Can you send me some more information/proof about that?
 Seems very odd, since what they're doing looks very profitable itself to me.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:09:50 PM

Wait?

What are you saying?
Did http://faucetfly.com stopped paying their owners/users?
Can you send me some more information/proof about that?
 Seems very odd, since what they're doing looks very profitable itself to me.
I don't know is it Faucetfly stopped paying or not, but it always was problematic service. Many faucets which are hosted on Faucetfly are not paying - after claim it's written that xx satoshi was claimed but nothing was sent to user ballance.
To OP, it's better to use other microwallets like Faucethub, ePay or Faucetsystem. And you don't need coding skill, you just need to upload script to your hosting. These microwallets provides step by step guides how to set up your faucet.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:21:24 AM

I will help you to make a faucet with faucetbox script if you want or get a custom faucet script from avalon and he will help you to host your faucet. But before that you should get a domain and hosting. That you can get it from namecheap. Avalon script cost is 25 dollars. If you dont want to spend money in faucet script , you can use the faucetbox script . Faucetbox script supports all microprocessor payments.
Zbitco.in (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

I will help you to make a faucet with faucetbox script if you want or get a custom faucet script from avalon and he will help you to host your faucet. But before that you should get a domain and hosting. That you can get it from namecheap. Avalon script cost is 25 dollars. If you dont want to spend money in faucet script , you can use the faucetbox script . Faucetbox script supports all microprocessor payments.

Sure, can you plx inbox me
faucetfly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

FaucetFly.com here, just to confirm we have not stopped paying our users or turned into a scam as some messages here suggest. Everything is as normal and we're actually working on new features for our users.

If a faucet has no balance we display a big red message where you enter your bitcoin address with a warning saying that there's no guarantee you'll get a payout as the faucet has a low balance.

From our side if the faucet owner has a balance we'll honour the payout, if we think we cannot honour the payout before you trying to get a payout we'll show you a warning message.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: