Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need urgently a loan!  (Read 875 times)
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

I need 1.5 BTC for a few days!
Minimum is 24 hours and maximum is 4th of april!

I need to get to this party!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg18417068#msg18417068

If someone is kind enough can pm me and discuss the details in private!

Space for rent if its still trending
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:59:40 PM

I'm really disappointed by this situation!
Hopefully someone will contact me before it's too late!

1.5 BTC is not that much!
But if you all refuse to make 100 euros/$ for a quick loan then it's your loss!

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:04:01 PM

What you want to invest in looks like a really weird... I have no idea actually. I don't get it. That's why no on is loaning you 1.5BTC. That and because the most you've ever borrowed before this is like 2% of 1.5BTC. Even if you offered your account as collateral it's not worth anything near 1.5BTC.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

What you want to invest in looks like a really weird... I have no idea actually. I don't get it. That's why no on is loaning you 1.5BTC. That and because the most you've ever borrowed before this is like 2% of 1.5BTC. Even if you offered your account as collateral it's not worth anything near 1.5BTC.

It's a loan that is backed by a legendary user who is also a donor! I doubt he will not pay me! I don't understand where you guys see risks in this thing!

But yeah go on trolling! If you don't see the full picture please just stfu!

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

I hope someone can fill it, and actually I would also loan like 0.05 btc is there is a partial funding.

Though I respect you every bit and have seen you in a lot here in forum but ..

Sorry to say but your biggest loan before this one ( as per your trust ) has been 0.08 Bitcoins and hence 1.5 bitcoins is what anyone will worry abut, you said 1.5 BTC is not a big amount but I believe for most its a enormous amount and can't really lend out without any guarantee.
Plus mate why you don't a small loan from family/friends because I believe some 1600$ is what you can easily manage.
If nothing I would suggest leave the party brother because really taking loans for parties is not that good .. I mean if condition was desperate its fine.

By the way i don't get paid for the sig I wear, so please don't call me spammer.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

I hope someone can fill it, and actually I would also loan like 0.05 btc is there is a partial funding.

Sorry to say but your biggest loan before this one ( as per your trust ) has been 0.08 Bitcoins and hence 1.5 bitcoins is what anyone will worry abut, you said 1.5 BTC is not a big amount but I believe for most its a enormous amount and can't really lend out without any guarantee.
Plus mate why you don't a small loan from family/friends because I believe some 1600$ is what you can easily manage.
If nothing I would suggest leave the party brother because really taking loans for parties is not that good .. I mean if condition was desperate its fine.

By the way i don't get paid for the sig I wear, so please don't call me spammer.

You guys can't really understand!
It's the middle of the night here, but yeah, probably in the morning I will start to make some phone calls and just get the money from a friend!

The problem is that waiting until morning comes is decreasing my chances to be first! And you guys are not helping me at all!

I won't bother anymore with negative thinking from you guys!

Please if you have to say:''yes dude I can help you!'' then post here otherwise just move on!

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:20:12 PM

Oh I am sorry then serje please I would suggest that you ask someone like QS and Zazarb they are big lenders here as far as I know.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

You guys can't really understand!
It's the middle of the night here, but yeah, probably in the morning I will start to make some phone calls and just get the money from a friend!

The problem is that waiting until morning comes is decreasing my chances to be first! And you guys are not helping me at all!

I won't bother anymore with negative thinking from you guys!

Please if you have to say:''yes dude I can help you!'' then post here otherwise just move on!

I would like to see some collateral. I can fulfill the full order but the collateral must be worth it. Some Legendary VIP backing ain't worth as much, sorry to say.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Did this pass already?

If it didn't, the 2 legendary members will personally back it?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

He PM'ed me yesterday saying that he needed 1.5 btc to get to a party that way 'tomorrow' (now today) at which he would get paid 2,000 euro for attending (?) and would use those funds to pay me back. He said that if for some reason he would not be able to pay me back with that 2,000 euro, he would pay me back via funds received on the 4th.

So I guess he no longer needs the loan because the time has passed that he was going to use the proceeds by.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

I honestly thought it was a april fools thing he was pulling.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

I honestly thought it was a april fools thing he was pulling.

Maybe it was but as you see at the reference that Op post, it will be happening.
Or the Op of the reference, wants to make a joke for 1st of April on his Thread... Roll Eyes

Btw, it's a...game right?!
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:09:12 PM

I don't know if you are a Peer, but if I were you, I'd just come first and cause the King to make you a Peer while on your way.

See you in Embassy! Wink

Since I can't make it, Sir Serje can act as my ambassador of wine tasting Smiley

I would be delighted to be your ambassador!

I only have one last question, if I'm generalizethis ambassador that qualifies me for the contest?

He is the King!

I guess that's a yes! And will start preparations!

Wish me luck!

Serje, as one of the Ancients come to honor our lands once more, is officially peered by HM Crichton. Let it be known throughout the Kingdom.

I'm sorry that I'm disappointing everyone but I can't make it!

I wish I could be there from my heart! But it seems that almost all the people from my real life think I'm crazy because I want to go there and people from here are stuck on some shitty excuse about it's a lot of money to lend!

I've tried very hard to convince people that my place is there but they do not agree with me.

All this being said I would like to apologize in from of Sir Risto and in from of HM Crichton!

Please accept my humble apologies they come from deep inside my heart.

If they understood the arbitrage opportunity of E1 <--> M3, they probably would have paid you instead of lent you the money Smiley Sorry you can't get there and share your adventures. Hopefully there will be a few more parties to come.

Well it was not a joke and i was ready to travel! But since you guys can't read properly we all ended up without winning anything! Nor me nor you!

You should all learn to read, and stop reading between the lines!

I will lock this thread now!

If someone really wants to see what is this all about just read everything here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.0

Have a good time!

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

The Big Trip

I was afraid I will arrive late at the because of a dense fog from 4AM till 6AM, but the horses that pulled my carriage were very well trained to operate extremely good in bad/poor conditions of visibility!

Now let's wait for the second carriage of my trip!

And I finally made it!
Without your help!

Many thanks to the persons that made this possible!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: