Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favour's Lending Service ~ Low Interest ~ No collateral needed  (Read 7617 times)
TheKing247

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

i'm very happy to see people are not returning the money. You didn't give loan who needed. I asked loan with collateral but an idiot vod game me red trust. People did very bad with me.
I will give a beer party...let's dance and Enjoy
 Grin Grin Grin  Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is sweet revenge by god
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:20:23 AM

i'm very happy to see people are not returning the money. You didn't give loan who needed. I asked loan with collateral but an idiot vod game me red trust. People did very bad with me.

You really are an idiot, vod gives you neg trust that you probably deserved and you take it out on favours, yeah thats logical.
Looking at the feedback vod left and i can see you tried to get a 0.02 - 0.05btc loan offering a newbie account and a recoverable paxful account as collateral,  it's no wonder vod neg'd you thats not acceptable collateral.

Revenge by god, sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is no god, religion is just the biggest scam human kind has ever seen and the cause of all wars.

TheKing247

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:32:04 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 11:28:20 AM by TheKing247

You really are an idiot, vod gives you neg trust that you probably deserved and you take it out on favours, yeah thats logical.
What collateral were you offering anyway and for what size loan?
Revenge by god, sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is no god, religion is just the biggest scam human kind has ever seen and the cause of all wars.

Bitcointalk Username: TheKing247
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02 to 0.05
Reason: Both personal and business
Repayment Date: 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 15aoVNKxiScxw6qVkQYZydDesog6iFKNnj
Collateral (if any): this account / Paypal account with history

I believe my Collateral worth more then 0.02($29) btc. I could give me more Collateral . I have website with domain-hosting. Noone ask me anything...and suddenly vod gave red trust.

I'm very upset and angry with that red trust.
vod is overconfident idiot.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

What collateral were you offering anyway and for what size loan?

Bitcointalk Username: TheKing247
Amount of BTC needed: 0.02 to 0.05
Reason: Both personal and business
Bitcoin Address: 15aoVNKxiScxw6qVkQYZydDesog6iFKNnj
Collateral (if any): this account / Paypal account with history

I believe my Collateral worth more then 0.02($29) btc. I could give me more Collateral . I have website with domain-hosting. Noone ask me anything...and suddenly vod gave red trust.

I'm very upset and angry with that red trust.
vod is overconfident idiot.
The collateral you offered is not worth more than the loan you requested because the PayPal account is easily recoverable and your bct account is useless.

If you don't like vod's neg on your account then you can either ask vod to remove it in a couple of months , he is a reasonable person or just start a new account .

TheKing247

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

I Believe in God's Existence. He is a founder and developer of life. Think even bitcointalk has founder and developers.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

I Believe in God's Existence. He is a founder and developer of life. Think even bitcointalk has founder and developers.

You can believe in anything you want, your choise.
Here though, we don't lend BTC based on God but based on what can you offer to cover the lender from a possible Default.
Your Collateral it's not consider as Valid, you should know that if you read the stickies in this section of the Forum, before you post a Loan Request.

I guess it's God's blame that you are lazy and your brain have some...issues... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheKing247

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

Here though, we don't lend BTC based on God but based on what can you offer to cover the lender from a possible Default.
Your Collateral it's not consider as Valid, you should know that if you read the stickies in this section of the Forum, before you post a Loan Request.

I guess it's God's blame that you are lazy and your brain have some...issues... Roll Eyes

I don't need loan now. I got money from another source. Now what i'm talking about is my red trust which vod gave. You can't say me lazy or any other things..you are also a fucking idiot like vod.

If we apply for a loan on Bank. Bank will check our documents then Bank will approve our or decline loan.
But Bank will not give you negative badge or file a complain.

Someone suggest me to create another account but i don't think it is good to create multiple account.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

I don't need loan now. I got money from another source. Now what i'm talking about is my red trust which vod gave. You can't say me lazy or any other things..you are also a fucking idiot like vod.

If we apply for a loan on Bank. Bank will check our documents then Bank will approve our or decline loan.

Someone suggest me to create another account but i don't think it is good to create multiple account.

No, Banks don't give negative feedback if your paperwork/Collateral it's not enough to cover them. Why to do that anyway?
They can easily hunt you down, take everything you got, never get a pennie in your hand, if you Default on them.
That's the reason you are here, asking a Loan.

Here though it's not RL and anyone can state and say anything, in order to get his hands in our pockets.
If you were not lazy and read the stickies (as you would do in a Bank, they call them "requirements"...), you would know what you can offer as Collateral for a Loan.
But why to do that, you are the one with God's help, right...Roll Eyes

Btw, having no respect for others, will get you nowhere. Not only here but everywhere...
And as it stated sometime ago...Thank God, we have Vod(s)! Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:13:10 AM

Here is the thing: We are not a bank. So bringing that up is useless because the forum does things differently than a bank. So you must be an idiot to think the forum should be like a bank, and if you ever need a loan, go to the bank, dont ask here. Simple as that.
TheKing247

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

Here is the thing: We are not a bank. So bringing that up is useless because the forum does things differently than a bank. So you must be an idiot to think the forum should be like a bank, and if you ever need a loan, go to the bank, dont ask here. Simple as that.
how cow? Post details.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

Bitcointalk Username: Amadues
Amount of BTC needed: 0.06
Reason: Online Investment
Bitcoin Address: 1NygFmBHHYVzrvADT4bzN6tB7y44E7BUEJ
Collateral (if any): none

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:25:10 AM

Bitcointalk Username: Amadues
Amount of BTC needed: 0.06
Reason: Online Investment
Bitcoin Address: 1NygFmBHHYVzrvADT4bzN6tB7y44E7BUEJ
Collateral (if any): none

I dont think OP is giving loans out any time soon.
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:10:19 AM

A few people have repaid me. I am giving them a max loan of double the stated amount since I know I can trust them. I am NOT giving loans to any new individuals as I am still waiting for payment from several borrowers.

// suki
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

A few people have repaid me. I am giving them a max loan of double the stated amount since I know I can trust them. I am NOT giving loans to any new individuals as I am still waiting for payment from several borrowers.

I would be careful giving loans out to people you lend btc to already. They could be doing it as a way to get more out of you and then make a run for it. Just be cautious and make sure to pay attention to their feedback and post history (as well as for any changes like email and password being changed).
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

I would be careful giving loans out to people you lend btc to already. They could be doing it as a way to get more out of you and then make a run for it. Just be cautious and make sure to pay attention to their feedback and post history (as well as for any changes like email and password being changed).

Thanks for the info. As long as someone repays me then in my eyes they are trustworthy.

// suki
Uld

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:19:59 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 07:39:20 AM by Uld

Bitcointalk Username: Uld
Amount of BTC needed: 0.01
Reason: Personal
Repayment Date: 16/5/2017
Bitcoin Address: 1A2mctqopyQNbY4CiihzwGDT4CZSKoUpUt
Collateral (if any): None

Found loan on another forum, don't need it anymore

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
kenramphele

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

Bitcointalk Username: Kenramphele
Amount of BTC needed: 0.03
Repayment Date: Within 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1AqiQ2WBomb6ibfRyG7kyffN1XwzMXvSLT
TheKing247

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:40:07 PM

You deserve 1 btc loan. Why are you asking only $0.01?
TheKing247

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Bitcointalk Username: Kenramphele
Amount of BTC needed: 0.03
Repayment Date: Within 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1AqiQ2WBomb6ibfRyG7kyffN1XwzMXvSLT
Oh c'mon, you deserve nobel prize.
Uld

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

You deserve 1 btc loan. Why are you asking only $0.01?
Cause I don't need 1btc right now

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: