Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you buy for money won?  (Read 15357 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

I have never won any big some of money in gambling so I haven't bought anything big as my winnings were always small and limited so whatever I win either I invest in trading or else continue to gamble with the won money.
You should reward yourself with the money you earn in playing gambling even its not to big .By continuing in playing you will only give a a chance to lose your money instead of enjoying your profit. I much prefer what you said to invest it in trading.
yes although you will lost later after you have spent the money , it is worth really .

to boost your confidence and of course to enjoy it while you can. gambling without pleasure in the end of each session will feel like something missing. you should go for luxury entertainment on huge winning , and at least buy some good foods on small winnings.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Share your stories Smiley)
Cheers,
OshiHugo
I mostly spend my gambling profits for myself like buying games and ingame items that I want then save some in my wallet just incase I want to gamble again in the future. I tried investing for a few months but I divested because the profit distribution is reduced for the investors.
Me, I spend my gambling into many things. Some of my gambling profit goes to my personal neeeds, to my family needs,to my pleasure ofcourse and most spent my gambling profit in investing and trading ofcourse to earn money again and to sustain my needs and pleasure and also secure my future.
If thats your purpose of making profit why you are gambling honestly you are just wasting your time and money.. in gambling its impossible to make huge profit if you use gambling as your source of income not a good idea to become a gambler unless if you are just a dealer...
Or you are the owner of the site..
For me if i win just treating my family is enough you don't need to give them all because there is no bitcoin gambling site can gives you a large and large amount of bitcoin ..

We're almost all the same on how or what are we going to do with or money from gambling. Me what i really like to buy the most or present for my self is an iPhone bacause I never have one and i really like it so much. And thats ehat I'm gonna buy.

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:57:34 AM

if i'm won i will buy my dream house and spend the in bussiness i buy also the coins as investment and the rest i will keep in my wallet as a saving for the future of the family, that's my plan if someday i won in gambling.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:38:21 AM

if i'm won i will buy my dream house and spend the in bussiness i buy also the coins as investment and the rest i will keep in my wallet as a saving for the future of the family, that's my plan if someday i won in gambling.
yes i agree on you if i had won a big amount i will also buy important things such as house car a shoes etc.and i will spend the remaining money in a business.because if the money we already win is not rearly called a winnings if  that money you have already touch is tend  to reserved for the next top up of gambling.maybe in a short period of time that winnings will be lost.if that was the case it is not winning anymore.spesifically money that you get from gambling is not really a winning if we spend it through gambling also but if we spend it in important things such us food clothing shelter etc . that time we are called a winner.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

You got a very big list of items and for that, you must need a win very big amount then only you can buy so many things. So far I won only small amounts and as soon as I withdraw those coins will invest in some of the good altcoins. But so far I never won a big amount. Buying house from the gambling winnings will be very excited.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

I have never won any big some of money in gambling so I haven't bought anything big as my winnings were always small and limited so whatever I win either I invest in trading or else continue to gamble with the won money.
You should reward yourself with the money you earn in playing gambling even its not to big .By continuing in playing you will only give a a chance to lose your money instead of enjoying your profit. I much prefer what you said to invest it in trading.

I agree that trading is a good place to invest and whatever you win you should put in trading from where you can earn regular income in terms of profits as gambling again and again with won money will not always give you positive results.
You are not actually investing in trading, you are gambling instead and doing day trading is a good definition of gambling as you are waiting for the best timing to sell your asset higher than the amount you spend in buying it.

However, in gambling the success does not come all the time or even most of the time so it's just fair to reward ourself by maybe spending it all having fun.

How can you say that I am gambling with my money if I am investing in trading? I invest in trading only after doing a research and never invest in any coin blindly and if I am depending only on luck to make profits in trading then you can say that I am gambling with my money.
Investing your bitcoins in trading is a wise decision. Gambling being a bigger risk must be forbidden. Naysayers are always ready to criticize you but I do appreciate your step. I advise you to keep up with trading because there are more chances to earn huge profits. Facts and statistics being considered in this regard confirm a guaranteed victory.

bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

This is a good use for the money that you have won. Securing yourself to have your own dream house is one of the greatest achievement a person has. Everyone has a dream to buy their own house and with the help of gambling you can buy it easily but only if you had won. Investing the money you had won into a business is a good idea.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

This is a good use for the money that you have won. Securing yourself to have your own dream house is one of the greatest achievement a person has. Everyone has a dream to buy their own house and with the help of gambling you can buy it easily but only if you had won. Investing the money you had won into a business is a good idea.

It is a good thing indeed. However, when will you win that much? People that win enough money to buy a house bet enough money to buy a house.
If you want to win $1,000,000 you need $1,000,000 to bet with or even more. The chances of winning a big amount of money that would allow you
to buy a house must be really low.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

Hi guys!
It's often discussed here that you can't make any money from gambling, but in general it's just not true. House edge is usually quite low so the most of the money go back to players. Of course some one wins more than he bet, some one wins less and loses in the end. It's all about luck. I am sure that the most of you was lucky at least once and made some nice money. So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Cheers,
OshiHugo
When I win some money, I treat myself with a bit of ice cream, burger or anything that I like to eat. That is my way to treat myself. Sometimes I save some of it. 😊

It is a good habit. It all depends on individuals how they want to enjoy their winnings. I usually make some money from cricket betting and in dice game not much so when I win some decent money from cricket betting then immediately invest that money in some good altcoins for long term profits.
that's also a good thing. if I win some money from gambling I choose to play gambling again till I get enough money from gambling and withdraw funds. I prefer to gamble again if I just get a little money from gambling.
@MinerHQ you also have a good idea and make your winning to increase by investing it after playing gambling, is also a good way so that you will not going to get addicted in gambling because you also have some way of making money with investing not just only in gambling because there is no stable profit in gambling.
We have many ideas to save our winning money in gambling, but what we do we will become greedy and lose money in the same game. Yes his ideology is good he will get fun, and also he can save that money and also he will double that winning amount to invest in some good altcoins. I will also follow this method let's see how it works.
Yeah, its really a good idea but of course it will still depend on a person on how they can really handle their winnings in gambling, we don't know if we're going to invest it all, or maybe some of it. It is also depend on our strategy on how can we increase that winnings from gambling.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Cheers,
OshiHugo
I mostly spend my gambling profits for myself like buying games and ingame items that I want then save some in my wallet just incase I want to gamble again in the future. I tried investing for a few months but I divested because the profit distribution is reduced for the investors.
Me, I spend my gambling into many things. Some of my gambling profit goes to my personal neeeds, to my family needs,to my pleasure ofcourse and most spent my gambling profit in investing and trading ofcourse to earn money again and to sustain my needs and pleasure and also secure my future.
yes do not spend it at once , you are doing good to split to several needs. and the most important to fill your pleasure as gambling always about having fun and profit. do not forget about your bankroll management because in the next day you play again you might lost what you have earned, it will be worthless.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

Cheers,
OshiHugo
yes do not spend it at once , you are doing good to split to several needs. and the most important to fill your pleasure as gambling always about having fun and profit. do not forget about your bankroll management because in the next day you play again you might lost what you have earned, it will be worthless.

Agreed..

Never forget that you just gamble for having  fun and not for making money.
So if you got lucky and you hit big time, don't forget to cashout your early investment funds, you can still play with your winnings, it is just to make sure that u won't lose any more.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Yes a great idea to this person he is know where spend the money. Its a good to here because he use his winning for his family and for their future.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

Cheers,
OshiHugo

Agreed..

Never forget that you just gamble for having  fun and not for making money.
So if you got lucky and you hit big time, don't forget to cashout your early investment funds, you can still play with your winnings, it is just to make sure that u won't lose any more.

- Lucky and earn profits in gambling is a difficult thing to happen, so if we get a profit, the best thing is that we should withdraw and then invest or buy something for our family. Continue gambling only makes us lose all
- However, I see that almost all gamblers continue playing after earning a profit, they always think today is a lucky day, and they will be able to earn more from gambling. They are not satisfied with the current win, and the result they get is nothing
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

Yes a great idea to this person he is know where spend the money. Its a good to here because he use his winning for his family and for their future.

Simply stupid, people who have been invested on gambling not looking their family with this money. Mostly people do invest on gambling for their entertainment and greediness to make money more.
I have friend who won around 3 BTC in gambling some months before and he went to Australia trip with that money.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:30:11 PM

Hi guys!
It's often discussed here that you can't make any money from gambling, but in general it's just not true. House edge is usually quite low so the most of the money go back to players. Of course some one wins more than he bet, some one wins less and loses in the end. It's all about luck. I am sure that the most of you was lucky at least once and made some nice money. So my question goes here: How did you spend this money? Did you buy some presents for your close ones? Did you buy something for you? Did you invested it, saved it or even put back into gambling (and then made even more or lost it?)?
Cheers,
OshiHugo

I already bought  many things using my winning in gambling and ofcourse other ways. I able to buy a new gadgets like a smart phone and a laptop. I aslo bought shoes, clothes and pants using bitcoin. Bitcoin nowadays are very helful because of it's good value. But now I didn't actually rely in gambling because as I experienced to got bankrupt.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

I envy you because you have the luxury to enjoy your winnings.  I often use my winnings to buy my family needs.  I do not have the luxury to enjoy the money I won because I always prioritize the family needs.  I am happy to see my family getting all the things they needed and even saving some for the future needs.

You still have the luxury to gamble though. You still risk your money though you can just spend it for the needs of your family. You have a chance to lose it in gambling. I do not even have that luxury.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

I have a new plan now, if I won bigger bitcoin from my winnings I would love to invest into mining rigs. Not focusing with bitcoin but for alt coins. I know this is risky but it's worth to take the risk. Very popular that people are now mining with alt coins and just like the quote that I read that let your money make money.

Most of the people are not concentrating about the mining because nowadays mining is not that much profitable and due to many companies are launching they're coins through smart contract and cannot able to mine because already they are burning coins.
This is an issue, mining has become a very specialized job the day where you could mine on your own with your PC are way behind us, now you need special hardware, cheap electricity and great management skills just to see a profit, so it may be a good idea to find something else to do instead of mining.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

You got a very big list of items and for that, you must need a win very big amount then only you can buy so many things. So far I won only small amounts and as soon as I withdraw those coins will invest in some of the good altcoins. But so far I never won a big amount. Buying house from the gambling winnings will be very excited.
its needed a big luck and a huge bankroll in order to achieved that earnings out from our gambling activity but who knows when this luck
comes our ways as long as we believe and we do have courage to continue chasing it maybe its just around the corner so far dont have that
yet but maybe if given a chance i will try to play some lottery though.

legendbtc

Activity: 1162
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

I think i will buy some altcoin with the money i won through gambling because it is another type of gambling where we can make money when the price of coin increases. It is not a wise decission to keep all the earning again back to the gambling because it has higher risk when compared to other investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tabas

Activity: 3052
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

I have a new plan now, if I won bigger bitcoin from my winnings I would love to invest into mining rigs. Not focusing with bitcoin but for alt coins. I know this is risky but it's worth to take the risk. Very popular that people are now mining with alt coins and just like the quote that I read that let your money make money.

Most of the people are not concentrating about the mining because nowadays mining is not that much profitable and due to many companies are launching they're coins through smart contract and cannot able to mine because already they are burning coins.

Others aren't concentrating but I want to put myself into mining though the profit isn't that good but I can say that it's stable as before. Mining with alt coins is what I prefer to choose and I don't care if companies are burning their coins, there's a lot of choices to choose.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: