Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38703 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

I got an airdrop of Ripto Bux a while back. So now what? I think I will just park it with the other airdrop souveniers. Is something to come of this token?

If you want you can trade them on either cryptopia or the waves dex currently RBX is fetching the price of 86 sats.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

So the dev was last online almost as month ago?

The only way is to acquire them on some exchanges like the DEX or Cryptopia.

Buying this dip, waiting for all to realize the potential of this coin.

Well done better buy all the cheap coins you can at 90 sats it is a gift.

I got an airdrop of Ripto Bux a while back. So now what? I think I will just park it with the other airdrop souveniers. Is something to come of this token?

You better hold them and wait for the price to jump in some weeks.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

If you want you can trade them on either cryptopia or the waves dex currently RBX is fetching the price of 86 sats.

I thought about it but I have previously dumped stuff that I thought was worthless just to see a flash pump a few months down the line. I think I will just park it for a rainy day. Wondering about the plans though if any.

I just hope it does not become RIP to Bux.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

Dear friend
at this times, how to i can exchange Ripto Bux from Waves Blockchain to Ethereum Blockchain
I like Ethereum than Waves
Thanks
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:38:40 AM

Dear friend
at this times, how to i can exchange Ripto Bux from Waves Blockchain to Ethereum Blockchain
I like Ethereum than Waves
Thanks

It isn't possible atm.
From what I understand is that the development of the blockswap was not ok atm. Don't know the details.

memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:37:52 PM

Is RBX used for anything else than Miners TXs like payments for WAVES Leasings?

specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:43 PM

How can I transfer tokens from Waves blockchain to Ethereum blockchain? Does the blockswap work for this?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
memberx

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:25:33 AM

How can I transfer tokens from Waves blockchain to Ethereum blockchain? Does the blockswap work for this?

You better ask Waves Support instead of here in RBX Thread that is just Waves based. Also it depends on the token you want to transfer, so there won't be a general answer.

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:40:43 AM

It is also a tipping token in several slack channels

memberx

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

Tipping like just as a gift? so it's useless, otherwise no one would use it for tipping  ...

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

Tipping like just as a gift? so it's useless, otherwise no one would use it for tipping  ...

At this moment you can see this token just like dogecoin.

Ripto placed an update some days ago on the slack channel on the wavesplatform slack.

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

At this moment you can see this token just like dogecoin.

Ripto placed an update some days ago on the slack channel on the wavesplatform slack.

He also mentioned on Twitter (he seems to be more active there than here) that the new Whitepaper will take a while (due to the Blockswap fiasco).
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

I think that Dev needs to periodically report on Bitcointalk threads.
Since there is nothing reported, the price is falling.
memberx

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:18:05 PM

I think that Dev needs to periodically report on Bitcointalk threads.
Since there is nothing reported, the price is falling.

Totally agree, devs on all cryptos, ICOs and existing ones, should give frequent updates on what is going on to make an investment interesting

riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:46 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 11:41:29 PM by riptobuxripto

Hey,

Guys I'm here, sorry for the radio silence. I've been dealing with a lot in regards to the Blockswap fall-out, and other news related to token legalities.

Basically, I think we've come to a solution in regards to the locked-in RBX. I've worked with Rob, CEO of Incent, and they're going to be sending RBX to each address that has ever sent RBX into Blockswap to be swapped to Ethereum.

What this means is that, if you tried to test out Blockswap prior, or participate in the RBX Blockswap airdrop a while back that got all kinds of messed up, you'll get that full amount of RBX that you sent in, back.

They will be sent directly to the sender address, meaning the address you swapped with. We cannot switch addresses in the event that you no longer have access to that particular address. It would be too easy to spoof, so I'm hoping you guys have the seeds to your wallets or you still make use of them.

Anyway, I know it's been a while, but I'm extremely happy to have been able to get this done for you guys and to finally bring this to a resolution. I couldn't have imagined Incent Blockswap would end up in the circumstances that it did.

That said, you can understand how this will mess up distribution amounts on Ethereum RBX ... so I unfortunately regret to inform you guys that we'll be pivoting away from dual-chain Waves+ETH in it's entirety. Ripto Bux will remain as a solely Waves based token.

My reasoning is that, if these types of issues are possible with 3rd party trusted gateways, even if we run our own implementation, I just don't want anyone to have any RBX tokens put at risk of anything like this happening again. Even though they were distributed for free and not through an ICO, I just don't feel comfortable with that being a possibility.

We did of course actually build out the tech on the Eth side, smart contract and all... We're (jkatz and I) not sure what we're going to be doing with it. I'm not making any promises that it'll be used (I'm sure a lot of you guys saw the twitter gif we posted from the RBX account a while back.)

https://twitter.com/riptobux/status/879521696016977921 (Link to gif showing what we built on ETH.)

So, RBX will return to its previous status as the official Waves community and Waves platform tipping token. I know that's a bit underwhelming especially considering what we built, but it's what RBX was first brought into the crypto world as, and its honestly the best use case for it at this time.

Myco still works on his tip-bot, and RBX will go with it to whichever slacks the bot hooks up to, as it always has.

Additionally, there will not be any more airdrop distributions. This is, from a legal standpoint, not something that I want to keep doing, especially with recent developments in the space. I hope that you all can respect this decision.

Thanks for being with us guys.

- ripto
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:14:11 PM

I received some riptobux in my waveswallet for free. I am not sure for what but I always appreciate free coin. Thank you very much

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:16:51 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 11:43:18 PM by riptobuxripto

Additionally, I want to make certain that it's posted here just as it has been posted in Waves Slack, on Cryptocopia, and on the official website, Ripto Bux is not an investment and should not be treated as such. They (the Ripto Bux $RBX token) do not confer any special rights, voting rights, equity, promise of profit or appreciation, or anything of the sort. It is simply a token.

You can use them with the slack tip bot easily, that's a primary function.

Secondary function that has gotten some traction is that Waves node operators use RBX to pay low cost fees to send out their staking proceeds.

So please, always make sure that you know what you are purchasing if you are making a decision to purchase them on an exchange.
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:17:33 PM

Chances are that you received some from leasing your Waves, and the node operator sent you a portion of their proceeds, including the Ripto Bux.

I received some riptobux in my waveswallet for free. I am not sure for what but I always appreciate free coin. Thank you very much
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:27:44 AM

Additionally, I want to make certain that it's posted here just as it has been posted in Waves Slack, on Cryptocopia, and on the official website, Ripto Bux is not an investment and should not be treated as such. They (the Ripto Bux $RBX token) do not confer any special rights, voting rights, equity, promise of profit or appreciation, or anything of the sort. It is simply a token.

You can use them with the slack tip bot easily, that's a primary function.

Secondary function that has gotten some traction is that Waves node operators use RBX to pay low cost fees to send out their staking proceeds.

So please, always make sure that you know what you are purchasing if you are making a decision to purchase them on an exchange.

Well sorry for me on my investment, i wish this message was dispayed on the onset.
tuxedo8x

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:50:58 PM

So RBX is only on WAVES not on ETH. Now RBX 1 blockchain 1 token maybe 1 satoshi Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: