Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:34:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever!  (Read 36614 times)
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

The virtual masternodes was paid off, check you wallets. Thanks dev!

This coin is masternodes  Huh Huh Huh
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:04:38 AM

Hey dev, any block explorer, the 2 ones from the coinmarketcap dosent work. Please update!
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

The virtual masternodes was paid off, check you wallets. Thanks dev!

This coin is masternodes  Huh Huh Huh

Not yet, dev made a promotion with virtual masternode, he gather the coins and staked them. Something like this, i don't know many detailes.
tattoodev (OP)

Activity: 224

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:01:11 AM

ok! have been hard lost our head dev and keep on working without him in the masternode project! but is here TME tattoo masternodes edition. First we will try it and eventually we wil offer the premine on swap with TLE and TSE like option for those who want cause have been no possible to fork the dual chain successfully
We'll post ann in a couple of minutes

tattoodev (OP)

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

ALGO:XEVAN

Dark Gravity wave retarget

1Mil Collateral

POW blocks every 3 minutes/ Rewards 150TME

instant-tx

Darksend

Obfuscation:coinjoin

rpc:12502 p2p:12401

Premine 20,000000 (100% for test & swap and/or burn)

- 10% Pos reward roughly every 40k blocks

+ %90 to pos and MN

Code:
rpcuser=gfhdfsg
rpcpassword=Asdfg6wEjk
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=0
externalip=youriphere:12401
bind=yoouriphere:12401
addnode=104.236.190.45:12401

these networks still need dedicated nodes , not just masternodes

https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN
windows
https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN/releases/download/v1/Tattoo-win32-qt.zip

https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN/releases/download/v0.9/Tattoo-win32-daemon.zip  this is the win daemon link you may need to run that when running masternodes....

tattoodev (OP)

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259822.msg22889507#msg22889507

daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

TSE is dead?
daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:11:00 AM

TSE is dead?
TSE  ALIVE
JustMe22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

Maybe in your dreams! Dev is missing for weeks now, he launched TME and left, where is the dev? When the swap will be? because I bought a lot of TSE just because he said will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME. He doesn't have any clue of what is doing, he just launch coin after coin and that's it instead of having only one coin and develop it.
boieemassab

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:20:07 PM

Maybe in your dreams! Dev is missing for weeks now, he launched TME and left, where is the dev? When the swap will be? because I bought a lot of TSE just because he said will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME. He doesn't have any clue of what is doing, he just launch coin after coin and that's it instead of having only one coin and develop it.
Tse is great. Tse is alive. Tse to the moon!  Smiley
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

You say the dev is missing for weeks now but he was active a few days ago. I understand your anger but maybe it will soon go in the right direction with this coin.

JustMe22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

You say the dev is missing for weeks now but he was active a few days ago. I understand your anger but maybe it will soon go in the right direction with this coin.

If he logged in this doesn't mean that he is active, active means that he must log in and update us with the work he have done to the project or at least to say: 'sorry was cough with something to do and will start working to the project asap' something like this. Anyway...
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

Where did you see dev? He is alive and posting on which thread because I didn't saw him around here, can you post a link to his last post, thanks!
boieemassab

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:08 PM

Actually TSE is DED! Literally. Chain is down, no connections to the wallet. No block update. (Explorer?)
I have used this coin every single day for 8 months, never ever a problem. In fact in was quite terrific, one of the best movement coin and stake coin I have ever had.  But now........ Huh Would be a dreadful waste.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Actually TSE is DED! Literally. Chain is down, no connections to the wallet. No block update. (Explorer?)
I have used this coin every single day for 8 months, never ever a problem. In fact in was quite terrific, one of the best movement coin and stake coin I have ever had.  But now........ Huh Would be a dreadful waste.

He might be working on his next coin already to dump that shit again on others.

boieemassab

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:01:05 AM

There's a pulse Cheesy
 Yobit back online and a test deposit to Nova is moving. However my wallet and Cryptopia (below) no connections.

Coin Information

Search:
tse
Name   Rating   Algo   Network   Connections   Block Height   Wallet Status   Listing Status   Version

TattooCoin (TSE)      Scrypt   Hybrid   Connections: 0   489878   OK   Active   
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

If he logged in this doesn't mean that he is active, active means that he must log in and update us with the work he have done to the project or at least to say: 'sorry was cough with something to do and will start working to the project asap' something like this. Anyway...

ironically, you posted about the dev team being gone for weeks while, on that very post, you actually quoted one of the dev team.

As far as I know during short discussion with the tattoo dev on slack (back then when he ia still quite active), he informed me that Daidaneg is on the team, he handled financial department or something.

Although I must admit that the lack of news on both their slack and ANN thread left us in the blind of tattoo's direction and future.
JustMe22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

ironically, you posted about the dev team being gone for weeks while, on that very post, you actually quoted one of the dev team.

As far as I know during short discussion with the tattoo dev on slack (back then when he ia still quite active), he informed me that Daidaneg is on the team, he handled financial department or something.

Although I must admit that the lack of news on both their slack and ANN thread left us in the blind of tattoo's direction and future.

I said the dev, not the team, I was talking about tattoodev, the main dev, the lead dev. And if you are tlking about the team ( dev+daideneg) you make me laugh! Daideneg was unable to make a simple task like updating a spreadsheet when dev made a 'virtual masternode bounty' or something. Let's face it, the dev is not a dev and the team is not a team. Is just like you are saying that we are 3 when i say (I, with you and me) to seem more.
boieemassab

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

Let's see... Yobit's a mess and has dumped down, Nova is closing and has dumped out, Coinexchange.io wallet is maintenance for a long time, and Cryptopia, the Flagship exchange for this coin, is ded with no connections, and nobody seems to care!
You have a ded masternode coin and most, most importantly, all the trust you have earned over the past year is gone.

I always wanted to say this, but I was a large holder before and I did not want to fud my own investment BUT....

As the biggest fan and supporter of this coin from the start....

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR 1 SECOND THAT THE COINS WERE BURNED  I verily and fully believe that the supposed burned coins were dumped on the exchange. The block explorer magically disappeared at the exact time the dump from 60 to 8 happened. And the dev did respond to my claims that 100 million coins were dumped ( in excess of quoted circulation), denying this.  I say the dev lied. Anyway your names are mud now. I made plenty off this coin so it is not sour grapes, just wise to your tricks. If the plan was to let this die so you can replenish cheap, remember that even your number one fan thinks you are shit.  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: