Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Coin  (Read 19098 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

I believe that waves can increase higher in the long-term although for now, the price cannot increase too high, it will reach the highest price. waves project seems to be a good project like the other project and they have a good team which still working hard to makes waves network run properly and it will give an impact on the price. right now, waves still the undervalued coin but soon, the price will increase higher so people can see a new expensive coin is coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Waves of course as a project is very strong, the coin is promising, the team is good, there is a tendency to growth, many take it waves in your portfolio as an investment and investment for a long time storage, but I prefer to take a new coin, as they can show a strong and rapid growth.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

I seldom heard about waves coin these days and it looks like it's been forgotten already. Never heard of ICO using the waves platform too as NEO seems to took over. But if Waves is going to make a run and will surprise the crypto community, i think it can reach 15$-30$ by 2020.

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Waves disappointed many investors. Waves must make a big decentralized exchange but still couldnt do it. Waves once was ethkiller but now it killself Smiley there are just few ICO on ways and no one use waves actually. Waves need to do a lot but the team is lazy.
Waves did some agreement with Sberbank in Russia lastly but it wasnt something big i think.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Waves are not a bad coin, but I do not hold it. It seems to me that they have prospects, but while they are all promising, those analogs will be better...
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Great platform with working products, dex, easy tokenization (nearly no brain),  easy to lease, mass transfer, burn asset, sponsored tx fee (you can create tx with any token as fee as long as it has sponsor), voting feature (not open sourced yet), fast growing and strong community, waveslab, huge partnership, high tps Onchain, no need fancy hardware to run a node, smart contracts turing complete is next, and many more. If you want to see real use of projects on waves ecosystem, i suggest you to check on primalbase, zrc, apismellifera, coffecoin, oceanlab, simdaq, darcrus. There are more, but i think it's enough.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I think the waves going forward will be good if the developer aggressively performs positive updates, it could just wave in the future like ethereum but the waves are still very long to get to that point. but if smart contracts waves start to be used ico, it is very likely that waves will develop fast and have good value in the next 1 or 2 years.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I think the waves going forward will be good if the developer aggressively performs positive updates, it could just wave in the future like ethereum but the waves are still very long to get to that point. but if smart contracts waves start to be used ico, it is very likely that waves will develop fast and have good value in the next 1 or 2 years.
For an investment and not a pump-and-dump-shit is a good return. people who bought waves should keep down a little bit. waves is not the goldrush like other shitcoins, because it's not a shitcoin.
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

I think all waves are the same when they go up when they go down ... we must remember when to go up and when to go down
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

For an investment and not a pump-and-dump-shit is a good return. people who bought waves should keep down a little bit. waves is not the goldrush like other shitcoins, because it's not a shitcoin.

What you are saying is correct Waves got a good potential to come in top 3 cryptocurrency. But it will take time as developers are slowly performing and their are some flaws in the project which when corrected will move good.

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

What you are saying is correct Waves got a good potential to come in top 3 cryptocurrency. But it will take time as developers are slowly performing and their are some flaws in the project which when corrected will move good.
In any case, this platform has a lot of eminent competitors. If you do not even take into account the etherium, that is quite a young and promising stellar.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

I think that the wave project is quite promising, I think that the price next year may return to 20 dollars
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Coin waves have great potential for the future of its users, this week alone, coin waves continue to experience growth of nearly 10%. Even though this platform has many leading competitors, I think its value will continue to slide into position, which is better than before.

ekateriinae

Activity: 182

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

Coin waves have great potential for the future of its users, this week alone, coin waves continue to experience growth of nearly 10%. Even though this platform has many leading competitors, I think its value will continue to slide into position, which is better than before.
Waves need to be more useful then his top rival ethereum if waves want to be top. I would say it easy to use waves platform from ethereum. Waves might bounce up this year.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

Waves need to be more useful then his top rival ethereum if waves want to be top. I would say it easy to use waves platform from ethereum. Waves might bounce up this year.
waves is not as popular as ethereum, but the platform developed is already good,
it took waves to match ethereum, and attract project developers
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

From the moment of its Foundation Waves progressively embodies its vision of a truly unique blockchain product for easy and effective tokenization, at the same time becoming the industry standard, so the price will be worthy, I have no doubt about it. Patience will be rewarded.  Smiley
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

I am a long time Waves supporter but I think we should not read too much into this week's growth. Simply because the entire market has been improving, every alt is making 5-10% and some even more. The day Waves continuously grows despite whatever is happening to the crypto market is when we can say it is truly making movements in a positive direction.

Confidence and patience. We know the platform is always being developed. We know the volume is increasing and tokens are coming on. So those are long-term signs of positivity.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Waves is a good and promising coin, many people believe that Waves' performance and future will be the same as ethereum, the most important thing is that we must always be patient and wait for the right market to see the results of Waves.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

its project is really very very good.
but team is so lazy.
i dont expect anything from this coin aftermore.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

They launched a new bounty campaign through bountyhive. They will only pay for signature campaign on the forum. I think waves is a coin to be re-popularized and worthy. We will see higher prices Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: