Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Coin  (Read 19098 times)
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

Price of Waves is going down continuously. It's really traumatic situation for those who have Waves in their portfolio. Waves have volatility thus risk tolerance is on higher side. Right now 100 Waves = $214. I think you should hold waves for 3-5 months and wait for positive changes in price. After December most probably prices will go up.  Wink
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

They launched a new bounty campaign through bountyhive. They will only pay for signature campaign on the forum. I think waves is a coin to be re-popularized and worthy. We will see higher prices Smiley
Yes, I saw it and lately the waves are very diligent in launching various new innovations. I am sure that in the near future waves will experience good growth and prices will move up.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Price of Waves is going down continuously. It's really traumatic situation for those who have Waves in their portfolio. Waves have volatility thus risk tolerance is on higher side. Right now 100 Waves = $214. I think you should hold waves for 3-5 months and wait for positive changes in price. After December most probably prices will go up.  Wink
waves are good, but updates and news about waves are less,
Hopefully they have a good partner, and price can be up
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

waves have a good platform same as ethereum , and waves project still growth time by time , they already released the smart contract feature and more feature will came in future.
i think , waves isn't bad platform , they will growth and have good potential to invest for longterm , atleast for 1-2 years.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

What do you guys see WAVES trading at in 1 year/ 2 years etc.
I have a bad experience with waves. when I used it for short trading terms, and a few months later the price went up. indeed in my opinion, waves are more suitable for the long term only. for example for 1 or 2 months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

It will not go on for a very long time. Waves is a marvelous platform, and the altcoin will gain much. It will happen during the bull run, in 2019-2020 as I think.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

This project looks promising, but the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market does not allow the waves to reveal their potential. Perhaps this coin will become very expensive at the time when the market goes up.
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Launched a program of technical ambassadors Waves! If you're a developer, blockchain and smart contracts cover the area of your interest, if you are not afraid of challenges and ready to participate in interesting projects, then welcome to the team Waves. Do not miss your chance and apply for participation right now: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/become-a-waves-tech-ambassador-8c2b6e043cb0
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

I have been an investors of this project for a long time and i still have the coin even today, I kept my details still. I was disappointed to the dex and the tidex because there's not much volume to it. If have been hopeful still for this project. The launch was terrible because of yobit listing IOU waves lol the price goes down to $0.15 and that was the time I have bought more of this. I sure have earned well if I dumped mine last year but I have kept it. Now with the smart contract, there must be massive ICO coming.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I believe that waves are already fully realize themselves as coin and it is unlikely that you can still squeeze out with this project.
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

Three of the five leading causes of death of the cryptocurrency: the project is abandoned, the low volume of trading, failure of ICO. All these are the symptoms of a project that few people are interested in and in which few are willing to invest. The main purpose of Waves is to help banks to improve the quality of services and to make them more useful to society. Although Waves launched only in 2016, the platform has already been home to a host of successful stories, including Tokenomica and Upcoin. I'm sure Waves will take own place in the first 10 cryptocurrencies. So I buy at the bottom and keep the coins in the long term.
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

I like the Waves project and have wave coins. I think its very understimated cause it really has a great potential. And in near future it will show all of it...
antonhuda

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Waves provides good growth, up and down values and not too sharp, it seems that the community maintains its value. I think the team will continue to be creative to make the waves even higher, new breakthroughs from the waves must be highly anticipated and hope to satisfy the community.
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

Hello guys! You know hell of a lot about Waves Platform, but we would like to learn a bit more about our community members. Please, fill this anonymous survey, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. All the results will be shared with the community. We do not collect your personal data: https://wavescommunity.typeform.com/to/kjvkaX
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

It seems to me that this coin will not give much profit. I think it is better to invest in some other coin with great potential.

memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

waves developers so work and they have capability. but they havenot add. i have wawes nearly for 1 year. i think it will so expensive. for this waves now so cheap.

waves platform have nice ico tokens like simdaq. simdaq is so nice token. and simdaq have exchange smiluting. you can learn how buy  and sell on exchange.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

It seems to me that this coin will not give much profit. I think it is better to invest in some other coin with great potential.
Looking at the technology of waves, I think you can still earn money with this one. This is one a blockchain competitor, and it can really compete with the other coin, but if you don’t believe on this one, its better to invest on the coin you believe for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: