Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

New items in the shop and more ways to earn coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

New url: http://btcwarrior.com/

Many new updates and a couple of bug fixes.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Now giving 50 coin bonus when you sign up and 10 coins per day just for logging in and clicking check in!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Hi! Just tried your site and I found it quite user friendly. Just some suggestions, can you add a link to the shop at the soulstone market? A quick link at the bottom would be better. Smiley May I know what is the goal of the game? To get stronger?

Only the strongest players get the share of the pool? If so that would be quite unfair to newer players, you should change the reward system to player's share by withdrawing coins instead.

On whole I like this game better than others, can you add the reward for the mellowads links? 1 coin per ad is a little..less.. I like the loot drop system, does it drop coins?

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

Hi! Just tried your site and I found it quite user friendly. Just some suggestions, can you add a link to the shop at the soulstone market? A quick link at the bottom would be better. Smiley May I know what is the goal of the game? To get stronger?

Only the strongest players get the share of the pool? If so that would be quite unfair to newer players, you should change the reward system to player's share by withdrawing coins instead.

On whole I like this game better than others, can you add the reward for the mellowads links? 1 coin per ad is a little..less.. I like the loot drop system, does it drop coins?

I added a link to the shop on the market page.

The goal is to get stronger so you gain experience quicker, as you gain exp you climb the ladder. the top 10 on the leaderboard can claim their share of the pool any time they want but they reset back to default when they claim (they keep coins and referrals though). When they reset everyone else will move up 1 position.
So if you play regularly you will be on the leader board at some point and can cash out as time goes on the pool will grow (there are very few active players right now to generate revenue from ads).

I can't let users cash out coins yet because I haven't got paid from offertorro. The offerwall lets users gain a substantial amount of coins very quickly, if I exchange coins for a payout and don't get paid from offertorro I lose money. in the future I plan on letting users cash out coins but as of now most users spend all coins on building up anyway.

The top player on the leader board is getting over 100 exp per kill but he is in level 27 wilderness and only wins about half the battles he fights and it gets much harder at level 28.

I plan on making coins drop in loot at some point but coins are very powerful so I can't make them too common.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

The goal is to get stronger so you gain experience quicker, as you gain exp you climb the ladder. the top 10 on the leaderboard can claim their share of the pool any time they want but they reset back to default when they claim (they keep coins and referrals though). When they reset everyone else will move up 1 position.
So if you play regularly you will be on the leader board at some point and can cash out as time goes on the pool will grow (there are very few active players right now to generate revenue from ads).

I can't let users cash out coins yet because I haven't got paid from offertorro. The offerwall lets users gain a substantial amount of coins very quickly, if I exchange coins for a payout and don't get paid from offertorro I lose money. in the future I plan on letting users cash out coins but as of now most users spend all coins on building up anyway.

The top player on the leader board is getting over 100 exp per kill but he is in level 27 wilderness and only wins about half the battles he fights and it gets much harder at level 28.

I plan on making coins drop in loot at some point but coins are very powerful so I can't make them too common.

Ahh, ok.. You can add a favicon to your website and it would make the site nicer too Smiley When I used the Stamina scroll, my max stamina increases but my exp dropped to 0. Is it because the exp depends on the user level and it takes the max stamina as a reference? What does the stats do individually? I can't tell the difference between Strength and Attack.

Add names to those enemies too! npc16 to something like Werewolf, Treebeast... haha, makes the game more enjoyable.

I have not been seeing ads at the site recently too, and I don't have adblock. Would love to see this game grow!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

Ahh, ok.. You can add a favicon to your website and it would make the site nicer too Smiley When I used the Stamina scroll, my max stamina increases but my exp dropped to 0. Is it because the exp depends on the user level and it takes the max stamina as a reference? What does the stats do individually? I can't tell the difference between Strength and Attack.

Add names to those enemies too! npc16 to something like Werewolf, Treebeast... haha, makes the game more enjoyable.

I have not been seeing ads at the site recently too, and I don't have adblock. Would love to see this game grow!

I will work on favicon soon (my nephew said I need one too Cheesy)

I tried using a shortcut to make exp depend on total stat level (currently every time you level any stat you gain 1 stamina so I just used it and I didn't think about using a stamina scroll)

I plan on making stamina like strength, dex, attack, and vitality (I know it may upset some users but it needs to be done for game balance imo)

strength makes you do more damage when you hit
higher dex makes you more likely to hit first and avoid getting hit.
attack makes you more likely to hit enemy
and vitality is your life (4hp per vitality)

The site is still beta so I have not spent much time on stuff like that but if a user recommends a name I decide to use I will reward them Smiley

a-ads is known to do that (I think to conserve bandwidth) If you (your ip) have seen all ads available to see they stop sending them I guess. they have interesting way of determining revenue to pay publisher but it is really all I can do atm as my alexa rank isn't less than 200k (hope site grows and one day I can have higher revenue ads for more money to pay out)
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Not sure if I have said it on bitcointalk or not, I know I said it on the chat page on the site (I put most everything there)
Everyone should check out the chat page, there is lots of info there!

Anyway Smiley
I have a daily referral raffle.
If you refer someone and they are active on the site today you will have 1 entry into the referral raffle for 3 days after the last day they are active on the site.
The winner of the referral raffle will get a random bonus (it can be anything)

I Plan on adding stuff more often as the site grows.

I have about 50 or more ideas I want to add so everyone who doesn't like it right now should check back every so often.

if the number of active players starts going up I will make the site more of a priority.
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

If I buy the "Lower Stamina regen time 5 Seconds" upgrade, is that permanent? or only for a period of time???
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:45:48 PM

If I buy the "Lower Stamina regen time 5 Seconds" upgrade, is that permanent? or only for a period of time???

Permanent until you claim then it goes back to default (300 I think)
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

Just added 0.00100000 to prize pool and added new features! I hope everyone playing it likes it and the users who aren't playing it will give it a try!
Severos

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:12:54 PM

Would you mind explaining how the attributes affect battles? like attack and hit points are obvious, but what about strength and dexterity???
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

Would you mind explaining how the attributes affect battles? like attack and hit points are obvious, but what about strength and dexterity???

Strength makes you do more damage if you hit and dex is used to decide who hits first and how effective you are at dodging an attack.
Severos

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

Strength makes you do more damage if you hit and dex is used to decide who hits first and how effective you are at dodging an attack.

what's different between strength and attack then???
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

what's different between strength and attack then???

Strength makes you hit harder, attack is used to figure percentage to hit.
Severos

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:12:33 AM

You might want to decrease the captcha rate, been getting it too much lately.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

Hello
May I know is the daily exp bonus percentage permanent or just for one day?
And can I buy more exp bonus with red stone?
What difference is the exp bonus and daily exp bonus?
Thx

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

You might want to decrease the captcha rate, been getting it too much lately.

I haven't changed it, but I will look into it.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Hello
May I know is the daily exp bonus percentage permanent or just for one day?
And can I buy more exp bonus with red stone?
What difference is the exp bonus and daily exp bonus?
Thx

Daily exp bonus.
You get the bonus for 24 hours after purchasing it in the shop but when the 24 hours is up you have to go back to the shop and increase it or extend it. (it goes back to 0 48 hours after it is gotten unless it is increased or extended.

Exp bonus
currently the only way to get this bonus is on the character page (first page you see when logging in)
In the future I plan on adding more ways to get this bonus though.
Severos

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:06:11 PM

What's the increase magic find in the shop???

Also, someone should make a guide on what to level first and when it's a good time to go deeper.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: