Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

What's the increase magic find in the shop???

Also, someone should make a guide on what to level first and when it's a good time to go deeper.

It increases the drop rate of loot.

I figured people would want to learn what works best and keep it to themselves to minimize the competition Smiley I am trying to make it a strategy based game along with being rpg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:55:51 AM

You now get 10% of what your referrals claim from the prize pool!

Chests can now be found randomly throughout the wilderness.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

Great to see new updates, and I like the chest feature as I find it quite rewarding. However, I do not quite like the click shorten links for a reward feature, because firstly, the rewards are way too small, and they are annoying as sometimes they still repeat and you have to solve a captcha twice. I would recommend you to test the site by playing and trying on the ads, and you will find that it is not worth the effort to do so.

I suggest the Check in bonus, exp gain and bonus to be given out for free once per day, and any additional bonus rewards to be gained using the shorten links. That way, more users would visit back daily and play the game. Smiley

For you to earn, its not just about how many ways and times you can earn per user, but by gaining their interest in the game. Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

Great to see new updates, and I like the chest feature as I find it quite rewarding. However, I do not quite like the click shorten links for a reward feature, because firstly, the rewards are way too small, and they are annoying as sometimes they still repeat and you have to solve a captcha twice. I would recommend you to test the site by playing and trying on the ads, and you will find that it is not worth the effort to do so.

I suggest the Check in bonus, exp gain and bonus to be given out for free once per day, and any additional bonus rewards to be gained using the shorten links. That way, more users would visit back daily and play the game. Smiley

For you to earn, its not just about how many ways and times you can earn per user, but by gaining their interest in the game. Cheesy

I test the site every day, I think it is much less annoying then other sites.
I tried lowering users frustration with the double solving by posting on the shorten page to click somewhere before solving to disarm pops so you don't have to solve twice.

As I stated I am trying to make it a strategy game that gives competitive users advantages.

I will give you a little taste of what I am talking about: reload the character page a couple times and watch the bonuses before clicking to get 1.

I am pretty sure it will snowball once enough people are playing to really add to the pool.

I appreciate you telling me about the things you like and dislike about the site I will keep all users feedback in mind as I move forward Smiley
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Ahh.. ok, some other stuff that I've noticed and want to ask... It looks like the pro link shortener does not work and is really frustrating because I had to try multiple times before it could redirect me, and in the end it redirected me to a blank page, and I suspect the url destination was btc4play, an old url..

As for the soulstone exchange shop, does the magic find stats and the stamina waiting time stack? What about the 3% experience bonus? Mine got lost after a while. Mine showing the details in the 'stats' page too? Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

Ahh.. ok, some other stuff that I've noticed and want to ask... It looks like the pro link shortener does not work and is really frustrating because I had to try multiple times before it could redirect me, and in the end it redirected me to a blank page, and I suspect the url destination was btc4play, an old url..

As for the soulstone exchange shop, does the magic find stats and the stamina waiting time stack? What about the 3% experience bonus? Mine got lost after a while. Mine showing the details in the 'stats' page too? Smiley

I'm actually interested in the reduce stamina time if it stacks or not, also if there's a limit to the stack, because in my view it's the key in this game.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:41:35 PM

Try prolink now I found an error in the code that I didn't catch earlier somehow, I also increased it to 3 coins per solve and mellowads to 2 coins per solve.

Yes magicfind and stamina stack and are permanent (until you claim your share) but as you build them up it takes higher soulstones. The 3% bonus is for 24 hours but you have 24 hours after that to increase it by 1% or extend the bonus for 24 hours.

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:55:05 PM

I'm actually interested in the reduce stamina time if it stacks or not, also if there's a limit to the stack, because in my view it's the key in this game.

I answered your first question in my reply to EXtremeAEX.

To answer your second question, There is a limit to both.
100 max magicfind
150 is lowest stamina regen time

If you are interested 100% is max daily exp bonus but that requires a purple soulstone to increase it from 64% to 100% and a purple soulstone to maintain it at 100%
Severos

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

Anyone notice the server is getting more and more laggy?? really taking like 5 seconds to load the page for me (only on this website, so it's not my internet).
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

Anyone notice the server is getting more and more laggy?? really taking like 5 seconds to load the page for me (only on this website, so it's not my internet).

I am on there right now and it isn't lagging for me, maybe it is slow server between you and it?
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

You can now find coins in loot!
Severos

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:19:04 PM

trying to picking a red stone for like 10 minutes, each mellow ads redirecting to another one... gave up on it, but really you should take a look at fix it, also having to click those ads every now and then is really annoying, instead of forcing it on users to get more $ per user, try another solution that gets you more users instead.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

trying to picking a red stone for like 10 minutes, each mellow ads redirecting to another one... gave up on it, but really you should take a look at fix it, also having to click those ads every now and then is really annoying, instead of forcing it on users to get more $ per user, try another solution that gets you more users instead.

I greatly apologize for that it is fixed now what is your username on the site?

I am kinda stuck... I need lower alexa traffic rank to get better paying ads, but no one is going to play to lower alexa rank if there is no money to pay out.

Every bit of what you are earning the site is going into the pool, take advantage of the small number of players by putting a little time in it and cash out!
Nasfire93

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

Hi, I have a problem...
When I try to verify my email account ,the link gives me an error
What I can do?

Sorry for my lousy English...
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Hi, I have a problem...
What I can do?

What is your username?
Severos

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:34:22 PM

I am kinda stuck... I need lower alexa traffic rank to get better paying ads, but no one is going to play to lower alexa rank if there is no money to pay out.

Every bit of what you are earning the site is going into the pool, take advantage of the small number of players by putting a little time in it and cash out!

Same as my username here.
Nasfire93

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

Hi, I have a problem...
What I can do?

What is your username?
nasfire93
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

Same as my username here.

I opened up another inventory slot and gave you 2 red soulstones, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting me know about the problem and giving the site another chance! Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

Hi, I have a problem...
What I can do?

What is your username?
nasfire93

Can you send me a pm with the url of the link please?
also can you give me any details of the error?
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

Hi, I have a problem...
What I can do?

What is your username?
nasfire93

Can you send me a pm with the url of the link please?
also can you give me any details of the error?

I activated you manually and fixed the problem so it will not happen to anyone else.
Thanks for letting me know!

You can log in here: http://btcwarrior.com/login.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: