Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

Are there any estimates on how fast the prize pool grows??

Can vary widely, 100% of revenue coming in right now to promote growth of the site

And how is that going? are we looking on promising growth?? I suggest increasing the pool a bit at first since larger pool will attract more players as well.
Also, what do you think of adding a sell option to the items we pick?? personally I have no use to whatever item except for stones and coins.

By the way, the items don't stack, they override each others with the newest effect rather than best/longest. is that intended to be like that? or it's something you didn't think of yet? or you had it on to fix list but not yet done??

It is promising to me because it is growing faster than it ever has and with users on the site referring more users it could really take off Smiley with the site growing the pool will grow more as well!

I have thought about what to do with "junk" items but haven't had a eureka moment yet. As far as users selling the junk items: No one wants to buy them they are junk Smiley

Not stacking is intended. (but I plan on tinkering with bonuses at some point)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:39:34 PM

When I mention selling items I was talking about selling them for experience, or maybe 'gold' that can be used to buy some items (limited set?) as well.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:01:18 PM

When I mention selling items I was talking about selling them for experience, or maybe 'gold' that can be used to buy some items (limited set?) as well.

At some point there will be a use for them.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

Got an idea on it Smiley I am going to spend some time on it and see if I am happy with the results, be watching for updates!
castro87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:26:24 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:20:34 PM by castro87

Really addicting game, liking it a lot so far! can't wait to see what you have in store for the future, maybe add some illustrations or something? For the monsters and items I mean.

Just wish I didn't already have accounts on both moonbit and freebitco.in because I definately would have signed up with your ref otherwise, but I'm pretty sure I could risk getting banned if I made two accounts so, oh well!

Edit: I think I found a bug. I have coins stuck in my inventory that gives the following error message when used - "Unknown column 'coins' in 'field list'", coins aren't supposed to go there in the first place right? Do I just drop them?
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Really addicting game, liking it a lot so far! can't wait to see what you have in store for the future, maybe add some illustrations or something? For the monsters and items I mean.

Just wish I didn't already have accounts on both moonbit and freebitco.in because I definately would have signed up with your ref otherwise, but I'm pretty sure I could risk getting banned if I made two accounts so, oh well!

Edit: I think I found a bug. I have coins stuck in my inventory that gives the following error message when used - "Unknown column 'coins' in 'field list'", coins aren't supposed to go there in the first place right? Do I just drop them?

Was a safety measure put into place.
I changed the way chests work but I needed to update code on another page but forgot to.

I dropped the 14 coins from slot 1 but added 15 real coins Smiley Thanks for letting me know Smiley
Severos

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:10:56 PM

Well, I happen to have some free time around, so anyone have ideas for a chrome extension for this website?? don't suggest full automation please, not going to do it. Currently thinking of a script to automatically use the picked potions if they don't overlap with, maybe a fast shop window in the lower right corner as well.
If that's ok with you rcpcash I mean, if you don't like the idea then I won't be making any extensions.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

Well, I happen to have some free time around, so anyone have ideas for a chrome extension for this website?? don't suggest full automation please, not going to do it. Currently thinking of a script to automatically use the picked potions if they don't overlap with, maybe a fast shop window in the lower right corner as well.
If that's ok with you rcpcash I mean, if you don't like the idea then I won't be making any extensions.

You can do anything you like on the front end Smiley

If I do my job right on the back end then anything users do to be more competitive is encouraged by me Smiley

I do the same thing Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

Big update today!

It may require some tinkering but I like the system and have some ideas to expand it.

Hope everyone enjoys it!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

Came back to check, however not satisfied. More ads added, even pop-ups, they are very unfriendly so I suggest you to remove it. I know you are experimenting with ways to increase prize pool, but a-ads pays out quite well for your site now, and sticking to one or two ad networks is best. Try mellowads too if you have not. Smiley

What I found new:
 - Experience Scroll
 - Crush Stones for Souldust
 - A slightly different layout

Am I missing anything? Do add a changelog/updates page where you list down all the new updates, like v1.2 14/06/17 - Added Souldust, so that users can keep track more easily. Cheesy

Also, the stamina does not update even after the countdown reaches 0, do make it a live update, would be better. Smiley Please add an use function when you pickup, and do not display 'You have used a XXX scroll', just direct back to the wilderness to make it easier.

Hope these suggestions can help this game grow! Grin

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Came back to check, however not satisfied. More ads added, even pop-ups, they are very unfriendly so I suggest you to remove it. I know you are experimenting with ways to increase prize pool, but a-ads pays out quite well for your site now, and sticking to one or two ad networks is best. Try mellowads too if you have not. Smiley

What I found new:
 - Experience Scroll
 - Crush Stones for Souldust
 - A slightly different layout

Am I missing anything? Do add a changelog/updates page where you list down all the new updates, like v1.2 14/06/17 - Added Souldust, so that users can keep track more easily. Cheesy

Also, the stamina does not update even after the countdown reaches 0, do make it a live update, would be better. Smiley Please add an use function when you pickup, and do not display 'You have used a XXX scroll', just direct back to the wilderness to make it easier.

Hope these suggestions can help this game grow! Grin

a-ads is absolutely terrible now! Mellowads won't accept me yet because my alexa rank is too high. you can find Magic find scroll now too. don't have patients to make a changelog lol, I may work on real time stamina update soon.
EXtremeAEX

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

a-ads is absolutely terrible now! Mellowads won't accept me yet because my alexa rank is too high. you can find Magic find scroll now too. don't have patients to make a changelog lol, I may work on real time stamina update soon.
Huh, why is that so? Sad to hear that, why not you make the ads appear below the 'Item' and 'Stats' instead of making it a pop-up feature, would be better too. I guess it is quite difficult to earn traffic, have you thought about exchanging links with other site? I did that before when I used to have one, and I got pretty decent and continuous visitors.

You can add a 'Partners' page for example and place links to other sites there and asking them to do the same in return. You can give a little reward (like orange soulstone) to someone who creates a banner for you to advertise too. Advertising is key to get traffic, and you should rename this thread's title to something else, like: 'BTCWarrior RPG: Play and Earn' to attract users too. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
Nasfire93

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Magic find scroll resets your previous Magic find bonus (which I got from My stats)
Exp scrolls reset bonus too Sad
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

Magic find scroll resets your previous Magic find bonus (which I got from My stats)
Exp scrolls reset bonus too Sad

Yeah you can only have 1 bonus active at a time you find scrolls too often and it would be op if they stacked, that is why the scrolls are red or green in inventory red means the scrolls bonus amount is less than current bonus, green means that scrolls bonus is more than current bonus.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Added feature on character page: free soul stone every 8 hours Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

Added another feature: Get up to 50 coins every 4 hours on the character page.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Cointraffic accepted my site so pool will be increasing MUCH faster now! I added 17000 to pool today and it should be more tomorrow! Still very few active players! If you checked it out in the past check it out again I have added many new things!
EXtremeAEX

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Prolink does not work for me, it directs me to a blank page. Would you mind if you shift the a-ads banner at the middle to the bottom instead? It is very obstructive making it harder to navigate, and also annoying. If you place it at the bottom I am sure the views will be the same too.

If you want new members to join, you have to make their first visit friendly, but all the ads that popup at the site are not. Sad Do you have any plans of working on a major update to add a new feature/ change the design of the site?

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

Prolink does not work for me, it directs me to a blank page. Would you mind if you shift the a-ads banner at the middle to the bottom instead? It is very obstructive making it harder to navigate, and also annoying. If you place it at the bottom I am sure the views will be the same too.

If you want new members to join, you have to make their first visit friendly, but all the ads that popup at the site are not. Sad Do you have any plans of working on a major update to add a new feature/ change the design of the site?

At what stage does prolink direct you to a blank page? Do you have adblock on when trying to do prolink short urls?

I am trying to get cointraffic to allow me to put banner at the top as the static banner on right sidebar was big earner. I still think The money will be the reason people stay/play.

Yes I plan on some bigger updates when I can get the time.
Severos

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:45:32 AM

What's that sprinkle option when you find coins?? it did nothing when I tried it other than consuming soul dust... is there minimum requirement for it to work or something??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: