Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

What's that sprinkle option when you find coins?? it did nothing when I tried it other than consuming soul dust... is there minimum requirement for it to work or something??

I think it can double the amount of coins, maybe triple can't remember.
It can triple scrolls amount and duration I know that.

It is random can make some things worse but has chance to pay off BIG for instance soulstones can go down 1 color but can go all the way to a white as well. So you can turn a red soulstone into a white soulstone!

Check the chat on the site, raror211 talks about some of his finds and sprinkles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

At what stage does prolink direct you to a blank page? Do you have adblock on when trying to do prolink short urls?

I am trying to get cointraffic to allow me to put banner at the top as the static banner on right sidebar was big earner. I still think The money will be the reason people stay/play.

Yes I plan on some bigger updates when I can get the time.

Pro link does not work for me, so I cannot collect the free soul stone. Sad

It looks like it is quite difficult for players that just join the game to even get any earnings, as the 'pro' and pioneer players can remain at the top of the leaderboard for the whole time, and I would say the payout system is a little unfair to newcomers.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

Just added 22000 satoshi to the pool! That is new record Smiley It has went up every day now for 3 days in a row! Still very few active players Jump in on the fun guys! Very addicting, Very competitive, very good earnings potential!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:44:24 AM

At what stage does prolink direct you to a blank page? Do you have adblock on when trying to do prolink short urls?

I am trying to get cointraffic to allow me to put banner at the top as the static banner on right sidebar was big earner. I still think The money will be the reason people stay/play.

Yes I plan on some bigger updates when I can get the time.

Pro link does not work for me, so I cannot collect the free soul stone. Sad

It looks like it is quite difficult for players that just join the game to even get any earnings, as the 'pro' and pioneer players can remain at the top of the leaderboard for the whole time, and I would say the payout system is a little unfair to newcomers.

Are you using chrome browser?

That statement is incorrect.
In fact there was someone who joined within the last week and is already #4 on the leaderboard!

If users remain at the top they are not earning anything...  They have to be active to stay on top which means they earn more income for the site but as soon as they claim they reset to default stats and have to start over pretty much just like someone who joins today. Once someone claims everyone moves up a spot on the leaderboard. as time goes on everyone could be at the top at some point as long as they hop on and gain exp from time to time.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:52:37 AM

If they remain at the top they are not earning anything...  They have to be active to stay on top which means they earn more income for the site but as soon as they claim they reset to default stats and have to start over pretty much just like someone who joins today. Once someone claims everyone moves up a spot on the leaderboard. as time goes on everyone could be at the top at some point as long as they hop on and gain exp from time to time.
Yes, using chrome.

Ok then, maybe you can add events to welcome and attract new players, like you can offer new members a 100 bonus coins for signups now to increase the user base too. Nice one on the pool by the way, I want to see someone cashout, but with this system I doubt the top few members would, given that the longer you play, the harder it would be for you to get back up, so the top will always remain at the top.

You should consider the cashout option to be a fixed amount of experience traded for BTC. You mind sharing how much % of the revenue is added to the pool? Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

If they remain at the top they are not earning anything...  They have to be active to stay on top which means they earn more income for the site but as soon as they claim they reset to default stats and have to start over pretty much just like someone who joins today. Once someone claims everyone moves up a spot on the leaderboard. as time goes on everyone could be at the top at some point as long as they hop on and gain exp from time to time.
Yes, using chrome.

Ok then, maybe you can add events to welcome and attract new players, like you can offer new members a 100 bonus coins for signups now to increase the user base too. Nice one on the pool by the way, I want to see someone cashout, but with this system I doubt the top few members would, given that the longer you play, the harder it would be for you to get back up, so the top will always remain at the top.

You should consider the cashout option to be a fixed amount of experience traded for BTC. You mind sharing how much % of the revenue is added to the pool? Smiley

I offer 50 bonus coins to signup.

I suspect they will cash out when they can't maintain their position which is bound to happen at some point.

I will think about the idea of cashing in exp for payout but the first thing that comes to my mind is people exploiting that system.

100% of revenue is being added to pool at this time to promote growth!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

Yes, using chrome.

I don't understand how you would be getting that message unless it is an extension or program redirecting to about:blank
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

Added .00025000 BTC to the pool today! That is 4 days in a row more money has been put into the pot than the previous day!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

I removed the popups so earnings were down a little from yesterday but this should make more players want to play it! Earnings was 22000 satoshi. 100% of sites earnings was added to the prize pool again!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:17:33 AM

I added 26,000 satoshi to the pool today Smiley That makes the pool almost 360,000 and increasing fast!

That is with only like 5 active players can't wait to see how fast it increases when the site really gets going Smiley

Raror211 effectively earned 5200 satoshi! Not bad right?
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

Added 26550 to the pool today! Still going up day after day Smiley

Can't wait for it to be 100,000 per day!
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

Is it allowed to have more than 1 account per house hold?? my bro wants to give this game a shot.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

Is it allowed to have more than 1 account per house hold?? my bro wants to give this game a shot.

Yes but any suspicious activity and you will be flagged for manual approval for withdrawals.

Hope your bro likes it Smiley
Severos

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

Yes but any suspicious activity and you will be flagged for manual approval for withdrawals.

suspicious activity as Huh far as I know there's no trading system to abuse here
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

suspicious activity as Huh far as I know there's no trading system to abuse here

There may be in the future Smiley but I am saying if it appears 1 person is playing both accounts.
Severos

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

Does anyone have recommendations on attribute levels-vs-wilderness level ?? I have like 36/36/33/116 (str/dex/att/hp) which wilderness level is most profitable for me??
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

Does anyone have recommendations on attribute levels-vs-wilderness level ?? I have like 36/36/33/116 (str/dex/att/hp) which wilderness level is most profitable for me??

The highest level you can be in is best, the higher the level the more exp you get and you can find better items and you find items more often. I have noticed most people are in a wilderness level where there kills to deaths ratio is about 4 or 5 kills to 1 death. hope this helps sorry.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

Added 54,000 to the prize pool in the last 2 days
Severos

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

Has anyone withdraw something yet??
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

Has anyone withdraw something yet??

Demodulator has cashed out some coins and said he is going to claim his 20% when he is #1 on leaderboard. The battle for position #1 is intense right now. Demodulator said he is going to post payment proof on here when he gets poition #1. I hope he does and gets more users to play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: