Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Anyone else having troubles with pro.link Huh can't claim soulstone or coins, they keep saying "403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules." and no idea why...

It is on prolinks end sorry again, hope one day they get it figured out!

Well, seems like they 'fixed' it, now it opens and after the ad it returns me to your website, but it says "Error" and doesn't give me the reward, did they change something during the fix? or???

Sorry they aren't sending the information needed to verify you went through them to get back to my site to claim, if they fix that it will work if not it won't Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

hi good day to all... first i thought it was and RPG game.. where you control a character fight for some monster... design are fair fine ... need improvement... great starter game i will recommend this to my cousin,,,,

uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Anyone else having troubles with pro.link Huh can't claim soulstone or coins, they keep saying "403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules." and no idea why...

It is on prolinks end sorry again, hope one day they get it figured out!

Well, seems like they 'fixed' it, now it opens and after the ad it returns me to your website, but it says "Error" and doesn't give me the reward, did they change something during the fix? or???

Sorry they aren't sending the information needed to verify you went through them to get back to my site to claim, if they fix that it will work if not it won't Sad

Can you change the pro.link stuff to a different advertiser so we can actually use those features?

Also, when it says "reset", does that mean you go back to level 1 everything?

Are there any plans to add equipment to the game?
Maybe even rare equip/items that we can keep through a reset (maybe through x resets, not forever)?

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

Another thing I was wondering about is the dust and sprinkling, what does that do?
You should almost have a little "About" or "Tutorial" page explaining what to do and the features, I would even be willing to keep it up to date for you when you change things or add features once I learn the game more in depth.
It's an interesting start to a game, I suggested equipment in my previous post, if you want more ideas for features, just let me know, keeping games like this fresh with new features is what keeps people playing and makes your game more interesting to new players as well.

I've done some game concept design in the past and am a full stack programmer, I'm just not used to the LAMP stack that is very common in faucets, but I can talk in "code" when needed as well, the core concepts are all relative between languages.

Demodulator

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

Are there any plans to add equipment to the game?
Maybe even rare equip/items that we can keep through a reset (maybe through x resets, not forever)?

Equipment sounds nice and I like your idea about the wear, but maybe one shouldn't keep it during the reset and this wear could go more towards the battles fought.

Another thing I was wondering about is the dust and sprinkling, what does that do?

Dust basically represents the amount of items you can sprinkle.
When you sprinkle items they tend to get better, if you sprinkle a soulstone it can go down 1 level or up till the white (I actually got something higher than white once).
Usually it helps to sprinkle exp scrolls, I would also suggest only sprinkling red soulstones as they can't go any lower, but you can even land a white from it, if you need more dust as white is pretty useless atm.
Basically if you sprinkle a bad item don't expect great results, try sprinkling high stat drops, hope this helps.
Demodulator

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Feel free to add more stuff, ask questions so they could be answered, just wrote this on fast hand, hopefully we can have a F.A.Q. page.

What is the Shop?

Shop is the place where you can earn coins, exchange them for Soulstones, and activate the game bonuses using the Soulstones.

What is the Leaderboard?

Self explainatory, page showing current leaders.

What is Chat?

A place to ask any questions that were not included here or just leave feedback.

What are My Stats?

This is your character page, where you can see your stats, pick which one you'd like to upgrade. Also a place to activate extra bonuses and earn some coins.

What is My Account?

This is the page where you can manage your account, find your referral link, set your withdraw address, and find numerous cashout options.

What are the stats and what do they do?

Strength determines your damage.

Dexterity determines how well you will dodge monsters.

Attack determines your chance to land a hit.

Hitpoints determine how much damage you can sustain.

Stamina determines how long you can keep fighting, if you don't have enough consider increasing, also check out shop to Lower Stamina regeneration time for 5 Seconds using Soulstones.

Magicfind determines your loot drop, the greater it is the more loot will be dropping, even if it goes above 100% this does not mean you will get loot on every battle.

What is Soul Dust and how do I get it?

Soul Dust is used to boost your loot, you can get it by crushing Soulstones.

How do I sprinkle and why is there no effect?

To sprinkle an item click on the "Sprinkle" near the loot drop, it will take you to an external page, once you get done with it your item is sprinkled.
If you sprinkle a bad item don't expect great results, try sprinkling high stat drops. If you sprinkle a Soulstone it can go down 1 level or up till the white.

How do I withdraw?

Go to My Account page.
You need to get on the Leaderboard if you want to claim from the main pool, once you claim your account gets reset.
You can also claim a % of coins you are holding accordingly to your position on the Leaderboard if you don't wish to reset.
Any user can claim level up earnings even if they are not on the Leaderboard.

What is Reset and what exactly gets reset?

Reset is the ultimate way to withdraw from the game claiming your share of the main pool.
All stats except for the amount of coins you had gets reset.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

Added 80,000 to pools!!!

Bloodkratos claimed his share (159,950 satoshi) and reset! Now Demodulator is back at #1 position again after claiming over 200,000 satoshi about a week ago!

I have a feeling that all of the users that are giving up on the game really quick are going to be a little upset at their self in the future when it is huge.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Any eta on prol.ink working again or an update to the website so it doesn't use this broken advertiser?

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Any eta on prol.ink working again or an update to the website so it doesn't use this broken advertiser?

Prolink was taken over by mexicantarget, he is working on getting it up last I checked I will be working on it for a few minutes before I go to work.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:54:49 AM

Prolink was taken over by mexicantarget, he is working on getting it up last I checked I will be working on it for a few minutes before I go to work.

Ya it's btc.ms now
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022407.msg20150017#msg20150017
Sounds like he's gonna having going soon.

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

Added 60,000 to pools.
Disabled prolinks/btc.ms as links aren't being counted right and earnings are absolutely horrible...

I will keep an eye on it or look for alternative.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

Added 60,000 to pools.
Disabled prolinks/btc.ms as links aren't being counted right and earnings are absolutely horrible...

Woot, double thanks!!

I sadly only just recently started playing this game and I have never used any of the features/links that used prol.ink as it was already down when I started.

Very happy to see you are very active with your site and community!!

To many devs put up a site and then just leave it there until it dies, not sure what the general aversion is to improving things as time passes.

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

Added 60,000 to pools.

Woot, double thanks!!

I sadly only just recently started playing this game and I have never used any of the features/links that used prol.ink as it was already down when I started.

Very happy to see you are very active with your site and community!!

To many devs put up a site and then just leave it there until it dies, not sure what the general aversion is to improving things as time passes.

The site is pretty new so you shouldn't be sad Smiley

Learn the game then share it and your knowledge about it with your friends (They get your active bonuses and you earn 10% of what they claim)

My goal is to make the site the biggest bitcoin game on the internet and pay out a majority of the revenue that the site brings in!

As long as users are playing and providing feedback I will keep working on it!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Anyone that had problems with captcha not loading in the last few hours, there is now a link you can click that should make it appear again.

Sorry something that was cached from captchme was messing it up.
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:24:01 AM

Thanks for the fix regarding the captcha. This is a great game, I can't wait to see what this turns into!
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:41:03 AM

I can't login, keeps telling me invalid captcha altho I've done it right, the captcha box has this under the slider: "missing-mandatory-parameter"
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

I can't login, keeps telling me invalid captcha altho I've done it right, the captcha box has this under the slider: "missing-mandatory-parameter"

Ctrl-F5 usually fixes that problem for me.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

There is a button under it that says if it doesn't show up . even though you see it try clicking that button it effectively forces browser to request the page and all objects on it from the net instead of cache. (ctrl+f5 works on computer but I put the button on there for both computer and mobile)
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Great work @rcpcash, love seeing a dev actively putting in an effort to make his site better!!

chopcoin.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Good to see this project evolve. It's a faucet with a twist and thus more interesting than most of the others. But I sometimes have to clear cache to be able to solve the captchas - annoying but worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: