Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

Good to see this project evolve. It's a faucet with a twist and thus more interesting than most of the others. But I sometimes have to clear cache to be able to solve the captchas - annoying but worth it.

I find this to be a problem with most faucets that you leave open a long time.
I use Chrome incognito mode for faucets so I know the cache clears whenever I close the browser.

And a twist is right, it take some time to work up the ladder, but when you do, you get paid off pretty good.

I'm still working my way up the first time, but I can see the potential... I'm getting there!

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

Well, I happen to have some free time around, so anyone have ideas for a chrome extension for this website?? don't suggest full automation please, not going to do it. Currently thinking of a script to automatically use the picked potions if they don't overlap with, maybe a fast shop window in the lower right corner as well.
If that's ok with you rcpcash I mean, if you don't like the idea then I won't be making any extensions.

You can do anything you like on the front end Smiley

If I do my job right on the back end then anything users do to be more competitive is encouraged by me Smiley

I do the same thing Smiley

Well, after not having much time left for the game due to work, I actually worked on automation script that doesn't overload the server, and my 2nd withdrawal was earned using the script XD
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:57:28 AM

Well, I happen to have some free time around, so anyone have ideas for a chrome extension for this website?? don't suggest full automation please, not going to do it. Currently thinking of a script to automatically use the picked potions if they don't overlap with, maybe a fast shop window in the lower right corner as well.
If that's ok with you rcpcash I mean, if you don't like the idea then I won't be making any extensions.

If I do my job right on the back end then anything users do to be more competitive is encouraged by me Smiley

Well, after not having much time left for the game due to work, I actually worked on automation script that doesn't overload the server, and my 2nd withdrawal was earned using the script XD

Please don't use "bots" on the site! Advertisers will penalize the site if they detect the use of them. (which they are probably pretty good at)
Severos

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Please don't use "bots" on the site! Advertisers will penalize the site if they detect the use of them. (which they are probably pretty good at)

Don't worry, no 'bots' used, it runs slower than a human can do and it's a single instance only, the only benefit is consistency (going for couple hours.)
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:07:41 AM

Don't worry, no 'bots' used, it runs slower than a human can do and it's a single instance only, the only benefit is consistency (going for couple hours.)

I am being friendly here Smiley

I know I don't have a TOS posted but that doesn't mean there are no rules.
I want users to realize I am honest and I expect the same of them so anything that can hurt the site is not welcome.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

Added 60,000 to pools
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

I want users to realize I am honest and I expect the same of them so anything that can hurt the site is not welcome.

Ya, I didn't want to say anything, but it that last statement he made really sounded like, "It's not a bot, it's just a bot.".

A bot is any software (lines of code) that automates something... which sounds like exactly what he did after admitting he used it for a withdrawal.
Like you mentioned, the biggest problem this presents for you is that advertisers detect and punish these types of things and it could end up hurting your whole site overall if it kept happening.

Severos

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Ya, I didn't want to say anything, but it that last statement he made really sounded like, "It's not a bot, it's just a bot.".

A bot is any software (lines of code) that automates something... which sounds like exactly what he did after admitting he used it for a withdrawal.
Like you mentioned, the biggest problem this presents for you is that advertisers detect and punish these types of things and it could end up hurting your whole site overall if it kept happening.

There are aggressive bots, those are the ones getting detected and there are non-aggressive bots that don't get detected. and the fact that my script did run without getting penalty or even getting detected proves that it doesn't affect the site,
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

There are aggressive bots, those are the ones getting detected and there are non-aggressive bots that don't get detected. and the fact that my script did run without getting penalty or even getting detected proves that it doesn't affect the site,

A bot is a bot man, just because they haven't detected it yet doesn't mean it's safe.

I mean, I'm not the owner of this game so it's not my say, but I like the game as well as the fact it has a very active dev and would prefer it's users don't get greedy and risk the site loosing it's advertisers (the only reason the site can really operate) so someone can get a quicker payday.

It's also an unfair advantage to you or anyone else using it, deterring other players.

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:41:04 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:10:30 AM by rcpcash

A bot is a bot man, just because they haven't detected it yet doesn't mean it's safe.

I mean, I'm not the owner of this game so it's not my say, but I like the game as well as the fact it has a very active dev and would prefer it's users don't get greedy and risk the site loosing it's advertisers (the only reason the site can really operate) so someone can get a quicker payday.

It's also an unfair advantage to you or anyone else using it, deterring other players.

I am not going to ban him atm because he told me about it and I feel I am not doing my job if I have to be told (it is feedback that helps me know the bot detection I have in place isn't intricate enough) getting it nailed down when it is just one user doing it is actually optimum Smiley I will keep working on it and once I am satisfied with the auto detection then I will be more aggressive. I hope he stops before then though. I don't want to ban anyone but I know there is going to be a time I have too sadly Sad
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:11:03 AM

Alexa rank is dropping fast currently it is at 769,685 lets get it to 200,000  so we can get mellow ads!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

Added 65,000 to pools. over 1,200,000 satoshi paid out now!
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

Alexa rank is dropping fast currently it is at 769,685 lets get it to 200,000  so we can get mellow ads!

It's going up fast, almost 300k in about a week is pretty sweet gains... maybe some more of your users will install Alexa extension and we can get it up even faster!!

Noticed you've been tweaking a lot of stuff rcpcash.

Still got a little bit of a bug in the claim chest, 25Sat for levelling, and get soulstone from stats page.  It sometimes loops into another shortener or comes back to btcwarrior without giving you the "reward", but you can try again and it usually works the second time so it's more of an annoyance.

Active devs rock!! Keep up the good work!!

rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

It's going up fast, almost 300k in about a week is pretty sweet gains... maybe some more of your users will install Alexa extension and we can get it up even faster!!

Noticed you've been tweaking a lot of stuff rcpcash.

Still got a little bit of a bug in the claim chest, 25Sat for levelling, and get soulstone from stats page.  It sometimes loops into another shortener or comes back to btcwarrior without giving you the "reward", but you can try again and it usually works the second time so it's more of an annoyance.

Active devs rock!! Keep up the good work!!

I am pretty sure this "bug" It is on btc.ms end Sad I made it where you don't lose the chest now when it happens but you do have to try again sorry Sad
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

40,000 added to pools
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:35:57 AM

Uses google recaptcha which has basically gone scam.

Need to change to solvemedia or another.

Otherwise, great design, awesome game, just can't play until recaptcha is gone Sad
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

Uses google recaptcha which has basically gone scam.

Need to change to solvemedia or another.

Otherwise, great design, awesome game, just can't play until recaptcha is gone Sad

I don't use recaptcha on my end. short urls use them though and that brings revenue in that is necessary to pay out users. Google recaptcha has actually been really nice to me  recently not making me solve 5000 times to get past! I cleared cache recently not sure if that has anything to do with it but you could try running game in incognito mode as that starts with empty cache I think.
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Oh nice. Incognito mode solved all my problems, tyvm Smiley

Now let's play this game!!!!!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:28:14 AM

Good to hear! Hope you like it Smiley If you have any comments or problems just let me know!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Now that you can do recaptcha without wanting to break your computer you should sign up for freebitco (if you haven't already)
If you use my referral link on your stats page to signup I share 20% of earnings from you back to you Smiley

Plus once I verify you are my referral and using it I will give you a bonus on the game Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: