Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG  (Read 10003 times)
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

What are you planning to do on the upcoming event (1st Aug?) if we end up with 2 forks, which one would we be able to withdraw to??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rcpcash (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

What are you planning to do on the upcoming event (1st Aug?) if we end up with 2 forks, which one would we be able to withdraw to??

That is a question for faucethub as that is what I use to send payments.
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Added 45,000 to pools
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

Over 1.5 million satoshi paid out to 11 users!

I have spent most of my time maximizing revenue and share close to 100% of it!
I am puzzled as to why no one wants to play and claim their share...

I guess everyone has found faucets that pay better than this???
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

Oh sorry I would love to help with your referrals but I've already been on all those faucets for a long time now Sad

Shame faucets don't allow you to transfer satoshis to other users.
castro87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Don't mind me just wanted to post payout proof if there was ever any doubt.

https://i.imgur.com/QC3zhGq.jpg

Been playing this game for just a bit over a month and gotten 250k~ sat for the trouble. Not too shabby yeah?
Highly recommended faucet game.
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:37:16 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 02:08:52 PM by uhro

@rcpcash
I've noticed you are doing a lot of tweaking on the site and the Alexa ranking keeps getting better.
But the pool gains have been going down, there is a new hard cap on how much you can earn on levels (which you have to claim before you reset or it's gone) and now the payouts on the leader board just got slashed...

For a game that is hard to actually claim Satoshi in, it seems like you are clawing back a lot of the possible rewards.
I understand your payouts are big when people reach the top, but that's the only time you pay out big.  As someone fighting for the top of the list and the 20% of the pool I got a huge slap in the face this morning when I looked at the leader board and saw what I was fighting for had been slashed by 25%.

I was enjoying the challenge of this game, but I thinks it's going to end another hit and run faucet for me, I would have liked to stick around for another round but fear with the struggles the site seems to be having that by the time I get there, the % and pool will be so low it won't be worth the effort to claim a smaller amount.

I really enjoy that you are an active dev, but when the site is consistently changing "more ads, less payouts", it's not the right kind of development, when you put more revenue generation on the site, your's supposed to increase or add payout options, not decrease them.  I wasn't too worried about the pool gains just yet, but when I saw the hard cap on Satoshi from leveling, I started getting concerned as it's only 25 Satoshi that you can't get very often at high levels.  And then this morning was the lumber that broke the camels back.  You can't keep slashing payouts, you will lose your users.

MexicanTarget has done this a bunch too (I've gave up on a couple of his sites because of the big nerfs to payouts) and it really kills any loyalty people have to a site/game.  In his defense, it wasn't exactly the same situation, he wasn't raising revenue while he was lowering payout, he was just lowering payouts.  Anyway, I'm sorry you have went this direction, I was looking forward to the evolution of this game over time.

So I guess I will wish you good luck rcpcash, maybe I'll check in again in the future to see if you are getting the game turned around and going in the right direction.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:08:56 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:02:40 PM by rcpcash

@rcpcash, very disappointed in the path you have chosen...
I've noticed you are doing a lot of tweaking on the site and the Alexa ranking keeps getting better.
But the pool gains have been going down, there is a new hard cap on how much you can earn on levels (which you have to claim before you reset or it's gone) and now the payouts on the leader board just got slashed...

For a game that is hard to actually claim Satoshi in, it seems like you are clawing back a lot of the possible rewards.
I understand your payouts are big when people reach the top, but that's the only time you pay out big.  As someone fighting for the top of the list and the 20% of the pool I got a huge slap in the face this morning when I looked at the leader board and saw what I was fighting for had been slashed by 25%.

I was enjoying the challenge of this game, but I thinks it's going to end another hit and run faucet for me, I would have liked to stick around for another round but fear with the struggles the site seems to be having that by the time I get there, the % and pool will be so low it won't be worth the effort to claim a smaller amount.

I really enjoy that you are an active dev, but when the site is consistently changing "more ads, less payouts", it's not the right kind of development, when you put more revenue generation on the site, your's supposed to increase or add payout options, not decrease them.  I wasn't too worried about the pool gains just yet, but when I saw the hard cap on Satoshi from leveling, I started getting concerned as it's only 25 Satoshi that you can't get very often at high levels.  And then this morning was the lumber that broke the camels back.  You can't keep slashing payouts, you will lose your users.

MexicanTarget has done this a bunch too (I've gave up on a couple of his sites because of the big nerfs to payouts) and it really kills any loyalty people have to a site/game.  In his defense, it wasn't exactly the same situation, he wasn't raising revenue while he was lowering payout, he was just lowering payouts.  Anyway, I'm sorry you have went this direction, I was looking forward to the evolution of this game over time.

So I guess I will wish you good luck rcpcash, maybe I'll check in again in the future to see if you are getting the game turned around and going in the right direction.

Sorry you feel this way. I am sorry doing what has to be done to make the site survive upsets you. The money I was paying out for level earnings wasn't coming in from short urls... blame them for making me cap it and lower payouts at least until I get back to equilibrium. Users that played all day generated a very small percentage of the income I payed out. I can't reward users for doing stuff that harms the site... I have to change stuff to see what works and what doesn't! This is my first try at doing this and technically is in open beta still.. I am sorry once again!
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

Added 50,000 to the pools
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

I added 75,250 to the pools! A better day for revenue, more signups and alexa rank is down to 645,548! I was getting a little discouraged but that makes me feel a little better Smiley  I Hope things keep looking up Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

Added 50,250 to pools alexa down to 632,890 Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

Added 45,000 to pools, alexa dropped again Smiley
Demodulator

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

The lag is unreal, I wrote about the lag 2 days ago, but my message was sent to spam by disqus again, then again the lag went away so I had no reason to point that out, but right now the page load is just unreal, is someone ddosing the site?
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

The lag is unreal, I wrote about the lag 2 days ago, but my message was sent to spam by disqus again, then again the lag went away so I had no reason to point that out, but right now the page load is just unreal, is someone ddosing the site?

It isn't lagging at all for me.
Demodulator

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

It isn't lagging at all for me.

Right now it's fine, at the time I wrote that page load was over 1 min.
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

There have been periods of sustained and significant lag for me over the past few days as well. I'll try to post the next time it happens.
eveningdew

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:11:18 AM

Hello, i got some error today, it said
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/69/4860569/html/btc4play/btcsidebars.php on line 23

http://prntscr.com/g45e11
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

Hello, i got some error today, it said
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/69/4860569/html/btc4play/btcsidebars.php on line 23

http://prntscr.com/g45e11

Thanks for posting,
You haven't seen that message lately have you? I am pretty sure I fixed it but if you see it again please let me know Smiley
rcpcash (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Added new feature 1% exp bonus and 1% magicfind bonus for every 25 coins earned on the offerwall that day (resets daily at 12 am pacific time)
Demodulator

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

Added new feature 1% exp bonus and 1% magicfind bonus for every 25 coins earned on the offerwall that day (resets daily at 12 am pacific time)

Don't really know what to think about this, advantage to countries that do have offers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: