Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16816 times)
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

Wow, I can't wait to travel back in time. This is the best coin. I will go back in time and invest in wireless coin before it moons. Then go forward and sell a bunch. Then go back again. Repeat ad infinitum. BEST COIN  Shocked

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ib4E

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:11:19 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 06:53:10 PM by Ib4E

Sweet just a few more hours til wlc goes live on Cryptopia

Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

Wow, I can't wait to travel back in time. This is the best coin. I will go back in time and invest in wireless coin before it moons. Then go forward and sell a bunch. Then go back again. Repeat ad infinitum. BEST COIN  Shocked

Lol i guess that could be an option for ya Smiley if going back in time. Although once reality of time travel comes to light, then many more options will become available. It will be a new age with the beginnings of a new and better world...IMO

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

Is there a bounty campaign or airdrop? Or can you only get this coin at cryptopia?
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

Congratulation!!  Cool
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Congratulation!!  Cool

Thanks brother....we are good to go. Today is a big day

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

Smooth launch, good to see it on Cryptopia Smiley
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:02:02 AM

Ib4E

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:14:18 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 06:04:50 AM by Ib4E

I missed the beginning of the launch Sad but was able to buy some and now hodl time Smiley

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:10:58 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 04:46:54 AM by Madmats

Just an update everyone, we are working very hard behind the scenes to try and move things along. I assure you things are moving and in the right direction  Smiley To find out more or follow along in our conversations join us on https://sprnt.slack.com/ in the 21_tickets channel and or you can also join us and our new friends at
https://pivx.slack.com/ in  the time-travellers-yet channel as we are also very active there as well.
Thank you for your time,
The Wirelesscoin Project Team

Ib4E

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:39:11 AM

Just an update everyone, we are working very hard behind the scenes to try and move things along. I assure you things are moving and in the right direction  Smiley To find out more or follow along in our conversations join us on https://sprnt.slack.com/ in the 21_tickets channel and or you can also join us and our new friends at
https://pivx.slack.com/ in  the time-travellers-yet channel as we are also very active there as well. You can also follow us on twitter here https://twitter.com/wirelessWLCcoin
Thank you for your time,
The Wirelesscoin Project Team
Thank you for the update guys, was a little curious to any happenings. I see that wlc still trading smooth on Cryptopia. Was able to buy a bit more for pretty cheap too. Thanks to who ever is selling so cheap. Your loss equals my gain lol

Michael Syrett

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:44:18 AM

Is anyone really taking this seriously and believes that time travel will happen because of WLC. Grow up and pinch yourselfs because this sounds like a scam to me.

Redflags everywhere.
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:58:35 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 06:05:17 PM by Madmats

Is anyone really taking this seriously and believes that time travel will happen because of WLC. Grow up and pinch yourselfs because this sounds like a scam to me.

Redflags everywhere.
What red flags? Explain please. I assure you sir we are very serious and passionate about The Wirelesscoin Project, I'm not sure I understand how "growing up" has anything to do with our goals and beliefs in our project. I'm glad you only said "sounds like" as that is your opinion and we all have one. We at the Wireless Coin Project have no intention of backing away  from our goals of bringing great minds together to discuss and research how to make time travel a reality. WLC will be the backbone in funding these great minds and when advancements begin to come forward funding for this soon to be unique time traveling bus. It is ok to not "get it" or not totally understand what we are trying to accomplish but this project is very real and we believe in making time travel a reality. So yess very real.
Thank you for your time sir...feel free to open your mind a little and follow along even if it is from a far. We welcome all

Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

I have faith in your project, even if the title is catchy, and perhaps exaggerated.

I really think you may have a shot at something marvelous, please continue working towards your goals !

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

I have faith in your project, even if the title is catchy, and perhaps exaggerated.

I really think you may have a shot at something marvelous, please continue working towards your goals !
Thank you Lorilikes Smiley this project is definitely something that needs time as it will be very big. At this time we are spreading the word of The Wirelesscoin Project which in return will open more doors to bringing some great minds together. Along with the community's help in our discussions, we are generating ideas and welcome all suggestions to completing our first goal. We are in contact with one great mind (on the subject) and working on more to begin discussions and plan the first steps. We will update our progress as we move further along.
Marvelous..indeed Smiley

Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: