Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16817 times)
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

@Slothking you sad little fan boy kissing butt trying to be gifted more shitcoin.

Trying to drive the price lower?  lower than 0.00000065 lol.

If it goes any lower you will be back to trying to give them away  Grin Grin Grin

I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

You will be kick out from there. I know who you are. Wait and see.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
j1777

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

First up you have no idea who I am.

Second I am not even active on your SN slack.

Third if your only response to my points are threats it proves my point - SHITCOIN  Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/KXf0QBn.png
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

I will find the evidence of who you are in the  SN slack.

First up you have no idea who I am.

Second I am not even active on your SN slack.

Third if your only response to my points are threats it proves my point - SHITCOIN  Grin Grin

And also I know your real account in BTT I am collecting the evidence and get your legendary account banned

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
j1777

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

If you'd invented time travel you'd allready know you wasting your time  Wink Wink
Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

@Slothking you sad little fan boy kissing butt trying to be gifted more shitcoin.

Trying to drive the price lower?  lower than 0.00000065 lol.

If it goes any lower you will be back to trying to give them away  Grin Grin Grin

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
j1777

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

All on the time travelling bus.  Failed launch.

das ist ein Witz

https://ibb.co/nQD7bQ
Deltazulu

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

das ist ein Witz

If you dont believe in this, then what are you doing here? Why you spread all your negativity all around? Why do you want to destroy the dreams of others? People like you are the reason why we have so much problems in this world. Why are you so greedy for peoples attention? Do you dont love yourself, and is this the reason for spreading your hate all around? Can you look yourself in the eyes in the mirror?

Du bist der Witz!

Slothking

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Guys forget him, we are feeding the troll lets ignore him and enjoy Wirelesscoin Smiley
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Guys forget him, we are feeding the troll lets ignore him and enjoy Wirelesscoin Smiley

I agree but he is not only a troll but a scammer too...We need to expose him to save others from him. We are collecting evidence

Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:17:55 AM

Well no time Traveller has visited us yet so the coin will probably fail  Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy

This is a funny point you make, but hey, if I could travel time, I wouldn't visit us either.  We are a cranky and nit-picky bunch, and a time traveler would probably be scolded and scrutinized until he was running back to the future.  Angry Grin

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:16:05 AM

Thanks to the Professor for joining us at wlc channel in https://sprnt.slack.com/ for some striking conversations about time travel and the sort. Was fascinating to read from both the questions and the answers Smiley Thank you Professor and can't wait to discuss more Smiley This is only the beginning folks Smiley

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
Good_man

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

das ist ein Witz

You seems like a really bad person accusing other people of nonsense and using JL777 name!

Why do you use JL777 name?
Slothking

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

das ist ein Witz

You seems like a really bad person accusing other people of nonsense and using JL777 name!

Why do you use JL777 name?

Cuz he drives a Miata, says fabulous alot, flicks his wrist, drinks alcoholic drinks with a straw, loves Will & grace, shops at the gap, gets manicures, eyebrows waxed, has a frohawk with frosted tips, and listens to backstreet boys.
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

As I mentioned in our slacks channels when we know the names of the people who try to scam us or troll us we will expose them regardless of who they are as soon as we have enough evidence to do so.

Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:32:54 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 05:02:48 PM by Ib4E

Great to hear more updates guys, and don't mind the trolls as are a form of lowlife and thus is all they will be. Keep up the great work  Smiley Looking forward to the future!! Will there be more open talks with the Professor? Like maybe a Q&A?

571llm4d

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:05:41 PM

Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:07:22 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 04:31:24 AM by Ib4E

Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
This is really starting to happen Smiley I am so excited and looking forward to hearing and  to learn more....well try to learn anyways   Smiley Smiley

571llm4d

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:56:32 PM

Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
This is really starting to happen Smiley I am so excited and looking forward to hearing and  to learn more....well try to learn anyways   Smiley Smiley

Great! will keep sharing good extracts from his communication! Thanks for the support!

PS: He is a qualified astro physicist
PBM

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:58:05 PM

Coin dead?
No buy support on cryptopia  Sad.
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:02:55 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 05:45:04 PM by CECVW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: