Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME  (Read 16816 times)
Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:53 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 05:54:31 PM by Madmats

Coin dead?
No buy support on cryptopia  Sad.
Why would WLC be dead when it is still early, buy support will come as we progress there is no doubt in my mind about this. Just like the stock market in the sense where looking at a long term investment every day just adds stress as movement happens up or down daily (including buy support)but to look at it periodically along with the project progression will be able to see the bigger picture...just my thoughts is all...be patient sir because wlc is young and as the project progresses so will wlc Smiley I believe many will support and want to be apart of the wireless coin project as we move forward.
Read above  Smiley
Good day to you sir

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:11:50 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 03:00:30 AM by Madmats

Well done sir, very informative!! Proud to be a part of this team!

Michael Syrett

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:21:14 AM

Where can i buy it.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:49:13 AM

Where can i buy it.
On Cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=WLC_BTC
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

Thank you Ivan1975 Smiley

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

This is a very interesting video that I will explain below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywn2Lz5zmYg

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

The question of time travel is one we have been asking for decades,  and a professor at University of British Columbia has waded in. Using a mathematical model he developed, the professor determined that time travelling is possible. Using Albert Eintein’s theory of relativity, that states that massive cosmic objects like black holes and stars distort space and time, Professor Tippett created a formula to test the possibility of time travelling. He was able to create a mathematical model of a time machine that uses a curved space-time to bend time into a circle for the time travellers, rather than a straight line. According to him, this circle can take us back to the past. Despite his theory however, he admits that building a time machine may not be possible for now as it would require exotic matter which would enable us bend space-time, and these materials have not been discovered yet. His hypothetical time machine is named Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS). According to the professor, if TARDIS becomes a reality, it could travel back in time and forward into the future by moving faster than the speed of light sometimes.

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388097/What-going-Large-Hadron-Collider-tourists-claim-filmed-mysterious-vortex-clouds-UFO-orb-light-flying-Swiss-facility.html

Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

Thank you for the brief explanations as I now have a better understanding of the videos CECVW Smiley Very interesting observations and insight.
I have always had second thoughts about the hadron collider and think there is/was always another motives to what they are really doing there. I have seen TARDIS pop up in your slack and never really new what it meant  lol
Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS), thank you, so a vehicle/method of sorts for the purpose of time travel.
Thanks guys for the interesting ideas. Keep up your great work

571llm4d

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

Hi Sir CECVW

Great job on keeping the community informed with the latest areas of interest within the Wireless Coin crew.

PS: Your last post has some weird image issue.
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:04:56 PM

Great stuff bros.

If I just copy and paste random time related shit from the internet can I time travel too?

Will be a lot quicker and cheaper than doing any sort of actual research, hiring people, buying/renting equipment and property.

1 Exchange available

total buys = 0.1 Bitcoin
total sells = 4099907 wlc
last price = 0.00000034 Bitcoin

If you completely fill every buy order on cryptopia you can just afford this back to the future poster on ebay :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mondo-Back-to-the-Future-by-George-Bletsis-18-x24-screen-print-Edition-of-325-/391739185011

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

why do you use jl777 username?

dont you have personality using someone else name name ?You are  coward, troll and scammer

571llm4d

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

Great stuff bros.

If I just copy and paste random time related shit from the internet can I time travel too?

Will be a lot quicker and cheaper than doing any sort of actual research, hiring people, buying/renting equipment and property.

1 Exchange available

total buys = 0.1 Bitcoin

If you completely fill every buy order on cryptopia you can just afford this back to the future poster on ebay :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mondo-Back-to-the-Future-by-George-Bletsis-18-x24-screen-print-Edition-of-325-/391739185011

Thank you for your comment j1777, be patient, we have a consultant professor helping us with the research effort. If you were on supernet or pivx slack you would have had the opportunity to talk to him and ask him some  questions on time travel. If you were on slack, you would also know about the health issues that have affected a senior member of the team. Please  do us a favour and at least do a little bit of research before making yourself sound foolish.
Madmats

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 10:18:04 PM by Madmats

Great stuff bros.

1 Exchange available

total buys = 0.1 Bitcoin

You are an absolute ignoramus! Thought maybe you may have turned a new leaf but once a troll always a troll. "Yay! Lets solve time travel and build a time machine in mere months" Your posts show nothing but your lack of IQ  and you will be dealt with in due time. BTT is obviously not our only communication platform as peeps post articles etc in our slack communities  so we share and post them here (with our insights) for meaningful discussion and interest. That being said please take that simple very closed mind of yours and maybe get a life or better yet...turn your highly negative attitude into something positive in hopes that you begin to become a better person and start to really enjoy life. Although this might be all too late for you as KARMA tends to always find it's way to make things right. Enjoy the karma surely headed your way. I try to show love and respect to everyone the exact same so by this, I really do hope you find your way
Good day!!

Slothking

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:56:27 AM

Yo J1777 I found ur mom on back page and she wanted some of my wireless coin bag for a good time so I let her have some of my wlc bag so I could "empty" my other bag. So I guess maybe its not doing so great on the exchange but she sure let me "dump" some in her hardware "wallet" Wink
CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:18:08 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 05:40:41 AM by CECVW

j1777 the coward troll deleted his post( But we quoted his post so we have the evidence) We know who you are and we are going through all your posts with your real username in BTT, once we have collected all similarities in the way you write in  both accounts in BTT we will report you to BTT management and the Slack you are in. Also we know the crypto company you are running, say goodbye to that also! Your reputation will be damaged for ever and rotten people like you will think twice before trying to hurt decent people

CECVW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:55:05 AM

I checked the troll WLC wallet and he sold all of them!

Now we know why he is attacking us, because if we end up succeeding he will regret having sold all his WLC . This troll is always giving information how we do in cryptopia...he worries price will go up

Slothking

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

Hahaha very good sir! Very good.  Wow let this be a lesson to trolls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: