Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toolbox (Nike Gift Card Seller)  (Read 890 times)
rifiuti (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:08:26 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:44:31 PM by rifiuti

What happened:

User named "Toolbox" sold me a $200 Nike Gift card at August 22, 2016. I bought it for 0.17 BTC. I live in Europe, he promised the card will work in Europe but it didn't worked out. Now, when I check the balance of the the card come up empty.

Seller Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772170

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591410.msg15981699
Amount Gone: 0.17 BTC
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/dfadf7e4aef18b1f6273a9f0cc7baa23ad502c777f43ba1bfad4cd75c335469b
PM/Chat Logs:

Here is the chat log from Nike live chat; https://i.imgur.com/kSQ2VUE.png

Here is the PM logs; http://imgur.com/a/3Otfz

Additional Notes:

A week ago, I sent him two pm regarding the matter. Since he prefers to not to answer back to my messages, I will give him a negative feedback due this reason.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

What happened:

User named "Toolbox" sold me a $200 Nike Gift card at August 22, 2016. I bought it for 0.17 BTC. I live in Europe, he promised the card will work in Europe but it didn't worked out. Now, when I check the balance of the the card come up empty.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772170

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619258.msg16275078#msg16275078
Amount Scammed: 0.17 BTC
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/dfadf7e4aef18b1f6273a9f0cc7baa23ad502c777f43ba1bfad4cd75c335469b
PM/Chat Logs:

Here is the PM logs; http://imgur.com/a/d5u65

Additional Notes:

A week ago, I sent him two pm regarding the matter. Since he prefers to not to answer back to my messages, I will give him a negative feedback due this reason.

You purchased this in August 2016 but are referencing a thread started in September 2016?  And your just now posting a scam accusation??

rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

What happened:

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772170

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619258.msg16275078#msg16275078
Amount Scammed: 0.17 BTC
PM/Chat Logs:

Here is the PM logs; http://imgur.com/a/d5u65

Additional Notes:

You purchased this in August 2016 but are referencing a thread started in September 2016?  And your just now posting a scam accusation??

I do apologize for mistake.

Here is the correct thread link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591410.msg15981699

Indeed, it's been 7 months but I didn't wanted to use the card till last week. I wanted to try the card with package forwarding companies but the card come up empty.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Just a request. Please click screenshot in a way that username is also seen in the screenshot and one can verify the chat logs to be coming from the person in question.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:12:52 PM

Just a request. Please click screenshot in a way that username is also seen in the screenshot and one can verify the chat logs to be coming from the person in question.

Done. I updated the logs.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

Alright then,

http://imgur.com/a/3Otfz

In this screenshot address provided by toolbox is 1CnZk4ngVetu3ymofiFrYQF6w8Uv5DgLbJ

Now, same address was used by bit3000 to get some loans and join signature campaigns. He still uses it in his profile here:

Archive.is: http://archive.is/ok4rk

rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

Alright then,

http://imgur.com/a/3Otfz

In this screenshot address provided by toolbox is 1CnZk4ngVetu3ymofiFrYQF6w8Uv5DgLbJ

Now, same address was used by bit3000 to get some loans and join signature campaigns. He still uses it in his profile here:

Archive.is: http://archive.is/ok4rk

Wow, wasn't expecting to see this.

So, toolbox is the alt of bit3000? I gave him a negative feedback but I guess that means I will not get my money back.

As long as one of these people doesn't respond back to this thread to prove their honesty, they will be tagged as scammers. I'm still fine with that.
toolbox

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:43:48 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 02:54:23 PM by toolbox

I gave you a loaded gift card.You went first and I gave you the gift card like an honest seller.I have sold more than 10 Gift cards on this forum.None of them seems to have any problem.
And I told you to message me if it doesn't work in Europe, so that I can refund you.
But you come 1 year later and tags me as a scammer.Where were you all that time?

And how can I be sure that you didn't "re-sold" it.
Your accusations are self baked, coated with lies and filled with air  Tongue.It looks like you are trying to blackmail me.
Please remove your trust from my profile.Else I will be forced to open a scam accusation thread against you.
Edit: I just checked out your profile, you already have lots of negatives.You deserve to be tagged by someone from DT.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

I gave you a loaded gift card.You went first and I gave you the gift card like an honest seller.I have sold more than 10 Gift cards on this forum.None of them seems to have any problem.
And I told you to message me if it doesn't work in Europe, so that I can refund you.
But you come 1 year later and tags me as a scammer.Where were you all that time?

Your accusations are self baked, coated with lies and filled with air  Tongue.It looks like you are trying to blackmail me.
Please remove your trust from my profile.Else I will be forced to open a scam accusation thread against you.
Edit: I just checked out your profile, you already have lots of negatives.You deserve to be tagged by someone from DT.

It seems you really desperate to save yourself from shit hole you got in. My negative feedbacks are from shill accounts and they don't mean anything.

Second of all, re-sold? really? Once again, it's shows that you are very very dishonest person. The gift card balance returned back to it's ORIGINAL OWNER.(See the live chat logs from Nike) If the card would be used, balance would be reduced, if I would re-sell it, I wouldn't get that response from Nike Chat.

You promised card will work in Europe yet it's not working. False promises = Scamming!

You gave no time frame, that's true but there is no universal rule says that "you should use the gift card in X time frame." I wanted to use it now because I set up an shipping forwarding account and I was going to use that.

I'm not asking you to give my money back anymore but you are the one who made the mistake. We could solve that peacefully through pm but you didn't even responded back to me.

Feel free to open scam accusation against me. Throw some lies around. I'm buyer here, don't forget that.
toolbox

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:31:45 PM

If I didn't specify any time frame then that doesn't mean you are going to keep it with yourself until something happens to it.
Were you planning to put it on your will and give it to your son as a legacy???

I gave you a fully loaded gift card (I have screenshots) and I am sure that you checked the balance once you got it.
It took you one year to realise that you bought a nike gift card.It's the result of your forgetfulness.
I have permanent buyers and some of them are from this forum.None of them seems to be having any problem, because they don't launder money using gift cards  Tongue

It seems you really desperate to save yourself from shit hole you got in. My negative feedbacks are from shill accounts and they don't mean anything.

Second of all, re-sold? really? Once again, it's shows that you are very very dishonest person. The gift card balance returned back to it's ORIGINAL OWNER.(See the live chat logs from Nike) If the card would be used, balance would be reduced, if I would re-sell it, I wouldn't get that response from Nike Chat.

You promised card will work in Europe yet it's not working. False promises = Scamming!

You gave no time frame, that's true but there is no universal rule says that "you should use the gift card in X time frame." I wanted to use it now because I set up an shipping forwarding account and I was going to use that.

I'm not asking you to give my money back anymore but you are the one who made the mistake. We could solve that peacefully through pm but you didn't even responded back to me.

Feel free to open scam accusation against me. Throw some lies around. I'm buyer here, don't forget that.
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

toolbox, let me ask you this:

How can a perfectly valid gift card, only EVER owned by you previously, be used up and have an empty balance? Was it not a legally obtained card that you sold? Gift cards should not expire, nor do they zero out randomly.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

How can a perfectly valid gift card, only EVER owned by you previously, be used up and have an empty balance? Was it not a legally obtained card that you sold? Gift cards should not expire, nor do they zero out randomly.

He claims that he got the card from e-whoring but gift card description was saying "good luck at the olympics.".

Card didn't expired though. The gift card owner, got his balance back to himself.
toolbox

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:50:29 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:01:20 PM by toolbox

He claims that he got the card from e-whoring but gift card description was saying "good luck at the olympics.".

Card didn't expired though. The gift card owner, got his balance back to himself.
There are ways to E-whore  Tongue
I am good at athletics, so I use it to attract sugar daddies.
And does it even matter?You got a working gift card.And it was your responsibility to check whether it will work in Europe or not.
Who waits for a year!?

There might be many reasons.Most of them gets caught by their wife and after that try to recover ever money they have spent.
I am always in good terms with everyone I meet.But I don't keep my relations for a year.IFYWM.

rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

That's are ways to E-whore  Tongue
And does it even matter?You got a working gift card.And it was your responsibility to check whether it will work in Europe or not.
Who waits for a year!?

OK, one last thing. Please answer this;

You claim that you got the card from e-whoring but gift card description was saying "good luck at the olympics.".

As you know card didn't expired. The gift card owner, got his balance back to himself.

The original card owner, who got his balance back named as Nathaniel L.(I'm not going to give the full name.)

And, oh the gmail account you gave me, it was a fresh one. After the transaction, one day later, an amazon account email address was changed from the gmail address you gave me to nathaniel...@gmail.com. Now, since you own that gmail, that means you created that Amazon account, and that means you are "so to say" Nathaniel.

Is that wrong?
toolbox

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:11:26 PM by toolbox

Who waits for a year!?

You claim that you got the card from e-whoring but gift card description was saying "good luck at the olympics.".

As you know card didn't expired. The gift card owner, got his balance back to himself.

The original card owner, who got his balance back named as Nathaniel L.(I'm not going to give the full name.)

And, oh the gmail account you gave me, it was a fresh one. After the transaction, one day later, an amazon account email address was changed from the gmail address you gave me to nathaniel...@gmail.com. Now, since you own that gmail, that means you created that Amazon account, and that means you are "so to say" Nathaniel.

Is that wrong?
I don't remember what method or Email ID I was using at that time.
I am not a scammer.Nor do I intend to scam anyone.
In this deal OP went first, I gave him the card as promised.ANd you can check the gift card balance on there website.
We weren't sure whether it will work in Europe or not.If op would have checked it the same week or even month.Then I would have re-sold that card to someone else to refund him.
Instead OP decided to wait for a year.Where is my part as a scammer?
If you are looking for gift cards that can last till your son's marriage then buy them directly and not from a whore at 70%.
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

Who waits for a year!?

Is that wrong?
In this deal OP went first, I gave him the card as promised.ANd you can check the gift card balance on there website.
We weren't sure whether it will work in Europe or not.If op would have checked it the same week or even month.Then I would have re-sold that card to someone else to refund him.
If you are looking for gift cards that can last till your son's marriage then buy them directly and not from a whore at 70%.

I apologize for calling you scammer. I removed the "scammer" word from the thread and changed the negative feedback to neutral.

But the thread will stay this way.
toolbox

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Who waits for a year!?

Is that wrong?

I apologize for calling you scammer. I removed the "scammer" word from the thread and changed the negative feedback to neutral.

But the thread will stay this way.
Thanks!
I have changed my trust from negative to positive  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: