Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade  (Read 27188 times)
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

I just bought some, this coin has a lot of potential.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

would you guys like to see BTCR go to masternodes? It would mean going to fixed reward blocks. I have been getting a lot of messages about masternodes for BTCR.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:22:32 AM

Would be nice to get some feed back from BTCR holders. We are still getting votes on POSWallet and should be listed there at some point.

The Cryptoid block explorer is set to expire soon, will need some BTC to keep it up.

If anyone has any ideas to contribute feel free to post.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

i just received a 1 Million BTCR lump sum from a community member which will be used for donations. Please do not post your BTCR address here. The donations will be handed it out in a way that will benefit the community as a whole.

Thank You
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Masternodes will require a coinswap and I am ok with this for a numer of reasons. We can erase any connection with the BTCR trapped on yobit and we can erase the burned coins from the marketcap. We can also rebrand BTCR.

This is how I would breakdown the masternode setup.

1 min blocks
50 coins per block (which gives us 72,000 BTCR per day)
40% to PoS Miners
50% to Masternode
10% to a hardcoded dev address
10,000 BTCR per masternode
1 Billion coin cap

As time goes by we reduce the reward per block.

The goal here would be to have many masternodes running all over the world. Using the 10% from every block the dev team will be able to raise funds to maintain our own masternodes, pay for block explorers, websites and marketing. Marketing is the big one and its the reason why lots of coin succeed.

Now how do I plan to back the value of the new masternodes. By giving BTCR a purpose. I will launch a buyback masternode fund, backed by other nodes. actively acquire other masternode coins likes PIVX,NEM and TX. also do LPOS with ARK and WAVES. A portion of the money generated with this fund will be used to buy back BTCR on a main exchange like Bittrex. I will not do dividends because U.S. based exchanges like Bittrex of Polo will not list us if we do. Once people see that BTCR`s purpose is to back other networks and that we use  a portion of the income to buy BTCR, others will jump on board.

Think of it as earning fees on tx in mastercard, visa and amex, but instead it will be WAVES, ARK, CLOAK, PIVX and DASH.

If the fund decides to do a dividend, it will most likely be on WAVES DEX.

then we grow the network.

I will use a portion of the bounty to give away 10,000 BTCR to each person who helps vote us on POSWallet. I have the name and address of every person who has voted for BTCR thus far. The rest I will use to raise funds to pay the dev who will do the new masternode wallet. Also since we are listed on novaexchange we can do the coinswap there.

Then we get listed on Bittrex/Polo.
micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

Masternodes will require a coinswap and I am ok with this for a numer of reasons. We can erase any connection with the BTCR trapped on yobit and we can erase the burned coins from the marketcap. We can also rebrand BTCR.

1 min blocks
40% to PoS Miners
50% to Masternode
1 Billion coin cap

The goal here would be to have many masternodes running all over the world. Using the 10% from every block the dev team will be able to raise funds to maintain our own masternodes, pay for block explorers, websites and marketing. Marketing is the big one and its the reason why lots of coin succeed.

Now how do I plan to back the value of the new masternodes. By giving BTCR a purpose. I will launch a buyback masternode fund, backed by other nodes. actively acquire other masternode coins likes PIVX,NEM and TX. also do LPOS with ARK and WAVES. A portion of the money generated with this fund will be used to buy back BTCR on a main exchange like Bittrex. I will not do dividends because U.S. based exchanges like Bittrex of Polo will not list us if we do. Once people see that BTCR`s purpose is to back other networks and that we use  a portion of the income to buy BTCR, others will jump on board.

Think of it as earning fees on tx in mastercard, visa and amex, but instead it will be WAVES, ARK, CLOAK, PIVX and DASH.

I will use a portion of the bounty to give away 10,000 BTCR to each person who helps vote us on POSWallet. I have the name and address of every person who has voted for BTCR thus far. The rest I will use to raise funds to pay the dev who will do the new masternode wallet. Also since we are listed on novaexchange we can do the coinswap there.

Interesting... If I am allowed to have any say I would say put the bock time at 2 minutes so that the chain doesn't get too massive too quickly and I would also set the reward to around 25-30 as to not flood the market with tons of coins... I honestly might even say 15-20 per block... Just my 2 BTCR  Also, have you found a person who can code yet? I see you on thecryptochat.net all the time and I would love to have a talk with you as I do hold a large number of BTCR. Hope to see you on there soon.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

1 min blocks
40% to PoS Miners
50% to Masternode
1 Billion coin cap

Interesting... If I am allowed to have any say I would say put the bock time at 2 minutes so that the chain doesn't get too massive too quickly and I would also set the reward to around 25-30 as to not flood the market with tons of coins... I honestly might even say 15-20 per block... Just my 2 BTCR  Also, have you found a person who can code yet? I see you on thecryptochat.net all the time and I would love to have a talk with you as I do hold a large number of BTCR. Hope to see you on there soon.

I am always open to suggestions. I have found someone who can develop a wallet with masternodes, but it will require a coinswap. I will try to make myself more available in the chatroom, its been a busy week for me.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:42:35 AM

1 min blocks
40% to PoS Miners
50% to Masternode
1 Billion coin cap

Now how do I plan to back the value of the new masternodes. By giving BTCR a purpose. I will launch a buyback masternode fund, backed by other nodes. actively acquire other masternode coins likes PIVX,NEM and TX. also do LPOS with ARK and WAVES. A portion of the money generated with this fund will be used to buy back BTCR on a main exchange like Bittrex. I will not do dividends because U.S. based exchanges like Bittrex of Polo will not list us if we do. Once people see that BTCR`s purpose is to back other networks and that we use  a portion of the income to buy BTCR, others will jump on board.

Interesting... If I am allowed to have any say I would say put the bock time at 2 minutes so that the chain doesn't get too massive too quickly and I would also set the reward to around 25-30 as to not flood the market with tons of coins... I honestly might even say 15-20 per block... Just my 2 BTCR  Also, have you found a person who can code yet? I see you on thecryptochat.net all the time and I would love to have a talk with you as I do hold a large number of BTCR. Hope to see you on there soon.

I am always open to suggestions. I have found someone who can develop a wallet with masternodes, but it will require a coinswap. I will try to make myself more available in the chatroom, its been a busy week for me.

This sounds great.
Just did made my weekly poswallet vote, not sure if it's still needed?

Also, agree with micdvd85 about the blocktime.
Working Masternode structure would be fantastic.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

Voting every opportunity i had and having. This coin have really high potential. Just stay glued. Thanks Grin

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

Dev, what about mini ico for poswallet? I can invest for this
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

dear sir what about pc wallet? and website?
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

no answers :-(
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:33:35 AM

ok guys a quick recap:

Block Explorer has expired. its in a grace period right now.
We can get a new wallet and coinswap but it will be around. 0.2 BTC.

My problem with the coinswap is that in the future,a dev will have to be hired to do wallet maintenance.

POSWallet Listing: As many of you know by now, POSW plans to start delisting coins and will investigate coins before listing them.  Odds of BTCR getting listed POSW will become difficult.

I do have a proposal for the community. I can launch BTCR on a different platform, do a coin swap. 1 Billion max. For a short time I will swap BTCR 2:1.
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:03:39 AM

Have just read through the thread and think that a coin swap is the best way to go rather trying to resurrect BCTR which may prove more difficult.
Bitnet88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

With a coin swap you can incorporate the changes that are require to make the coin more marketable to the community.
Like adjusting supply. coin minting and masternode. 

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:13:42 AM

ok guys a quick recap:

Block Explorer has expired. its in a grace period right now.
We can get a new wallet and coinswap but it will be around. 0.2 BTC.

My problem with the coinswap is that in the future,a dev will have to be hired to do wallet maintenance.

POSWallet Listing: As many of you know by now, POSW plans to start delisting coins and will investigate coins before listing them.  Odds of BTCR getting listed POSW will become difficult.

I do have a proposal for the community. I can launch BTCR on a different platform, do a coin swap. 1 Billion max. For a short time I will swap BTCR 2:1.
Go for it. Would be awesome.
Thanks for sticking to this project.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
coinut

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

@tokyoghetto

I Think switching to another platform to over more features such as masternodes + pos + dev fund via a coin swap is a good idea. I vote for it.
Thanks for sticking with this project man.

I will be in for the long haul my friend  Cool

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

@tokyoghetto

I Think switching to another platform to over more features such as masternodes + pos + dev fund via a coin swap is a good idea. I vote for it.
Thanks for sticking with this project man.

I will be in for the long haul my friend  Cool

thank you.

I keep thinking about the direction that this network should take. Sure masternodes are popular and PoS is a way to mint coins, but not everyone can setup a masternode or PoS Mine 24/7. Even after its all said and done, we are still trading on a 2nd tier exchange with low volume.

I am not a dev and having to pay someone to update the network can get expensive really quick. They can hold the network hostage and delay any updates unless their demands are met. Also, the dev might not be available to fix the network if it ever goes sideways.

Its time to evolve. Not everyone wants to download a qt wallet and have to download a whole blockchain. No one wants to trade on a low volume exchange with no chance of getting listed on polo or bittrex. people didnt really donate to keep the block explorer up. Dealing with POSW is a bust since they changed the voting rules.

I have a regular day job but I will be working on the transition in the next 3 weeks.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

I'm programmer, but never had work with crypto currency... I try research too
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:09:43 AM

I'm programmer, but never had work with crypto currency... I try research too

I will try to set up a master node if you guys can set up that functionality. There are couple of companies that will do the installation for free.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: