Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mtgox: why only libertyreserve?  (Read 5777 times)
jorgen
VIP

Activity: 113
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2010, 12:04:43 AM

Liqpay is probably the way to go from all soft money.
It has the best anti-fraud protection. From my googling it seems that it is almost fraud-free.

Thank you for support of Liqpay.com as you know I did try to advertise the service here on forum but almost all forumers were suspicious about its chargebackability and did not trust to service originated from ExUSSR country (Ukraine). I use this service for 1 year now and had no problems with it yet. So if somebody want to give it a try, feel free to contact me to sell/buy bitcoins with Liqpay. I keep my prices very close to the highest bids and lowest asks of MtGox's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
November 23, 2010, 09:13:03 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2010, 09:29:31 AM by ShadowOfHarbringer

Liqpay is probably the way to go from all soft money.
It has the best anti-fraud protection. From my googling it seems that it is almost fraud-free.

Thank you for support of Liqpay.com as you know I did try to advertise the service here on forum but almost all forumers were suspicious about its chargebackability and did not trust to service originated from ExUSSR country (Ukraine). I use this service for 1 year now and had no problems with it yet. So if somebody want to give it a try, feel free to contact me to sell/buy bitcoins with Liqpay.

I did a background google check on Liqpay and it seems ok. There is just one guy on some forum who claims he was scammed by them, but i am not sure if i should trust that,
http://exchangemoneyforum.com/entry.php?190-Liqpay-Is-SCAM-gt-gt-gt ,

Because the exchangemoneyforum looks to be scam itself on WOT:
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/exchangemoneyforum.com
And on google:
http://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&q=exchangemoneyforum.com+scam

Also, Liqpay scores good on WOT:
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/liqpay.com

But there is also some guy on WOT who complains in russian that "Money received on account is almost impossible to spend. The same Skype, you can not replenish the account.", but I am not sure what he means by "almost" exactly and I'm not sure i should trust that opinion either.

EDIT:
Did some more checks on site advisors & checked google trends for spikes in popularity:
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/liqpay.com
http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=liqpay.com
http://www.google.com/trends?q=liqpay%2C+liberty+reserve%2C+pecunix%2C+alterpay&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
Looks clean to me. Also, it has biggest popularity in Ukraine.

bitcoinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2010, 09:46:56 AM

Please do not use services like Ukrainian Liqpay!

In the former Soviet Union has a special money services becouse the local population has no bank accounts. Therefore, there are many different companies which are engaged in currency exchange and reception of payments (on every corner there are ATMs what accept cash to your phone or e-money wallet)

All these companies are somehow breaking the law because the local laws are imperfect or they engaged in money laundering. They are forced to take big fees because the business here has to be paid off quickly, within 2-3 years, otherwise it can be stolen by raiders.

This is no joke and not an advertisement of our exchange. Once they block $1000 and you'll plead with strange company in the judging of Ukraine. It will be for 2-3 years

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2010, 10:18:09 AM

Thanks for the info, bitcoinex.

But i don't think there is an alternative which offers the same level of fraud protection. Why hasn't somebody just opened a service with one time SMS codes like liqpay yet ?

Does anybody know similiar alternative ?

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2010, 10:42:58 AM

I personnally used LP successfully.

Just bought some coins trough mt gox when they still supported LP.
Didn't try to get money credited back to my account though.

ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2010, 10:55:20 AM

Well, they are probably safe anyway for small amounts. They wouldn't really gain from scamming small traders - it would only create a lot of bad PR on the web for them.

But after reading what bitcoinex said, i wouldn't dare to trade any larger amounts (>$800) with them.

sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2010, 11:07:10 AM

There are more ways to get money out from Mt. Gox than in.  For example as bitcoins to Bitcoin Market, and from there to PayPal or whatever.  Or you can buy yourself something nice for the bitcoins, of course.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
jorgen
VIP

Activity: 113
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2010, 12:38:48 AM

I used LP for 1 year and had no problems. I did send small amounts like 0,04$ and maximum allowed by the system (2500$) several times. Also I had one trade with bitcoinex -  bought bitcoins with LIQPAY from him. So now it looks quite strange to hear from him that liqpay is not reliable.
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 24, 2011, 07:47:43 PM

Mtgox now withdraws in bitcoin or liberty reserve & i dont know what the hell is liberty reserve, created acc. to convert liberty reserve to paypal in liberty2reserve.com, which asked my liberty reserve acc., no, so created another acc. in libertyreserve.com & send 25 dollars from mtgox to libertyreserve.com.
waiting when it will reach libertyreserve & when i convert it to paypal using liberty2 reserve & when i then sent it to my bank?
What the hell the bankers doing.

In this world only bankers are RICHEST ones & they f**k everyones life.
Let all bank & bankers die or at least get disease which cannot be treated & should live their entire life with pain, wound & blood woozing all over their body for SUCKING peoples hard earned money.
zer0

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 05:54:51 AM

old resurrected thread..

anyways liqpay will seize any account suspected of currency trading. they have a racket with webmoney and ukash nobody else allowed

even with webmoney it's not 100% safe as you need to be from a former CIS country

S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 08:56:55 AM

Mtgox now withdraws in bitcoin or liberty reserve & i dont know what the hell is liberty reserve, created acc. to convert liberty reserve to paypal in liberty2reserve.com, which asked my liberty reserve acc., no, so created another acc. in libertyreserve.com & send 25 dollars from mtgox to libertyreserve.com.
waiting when it will reach libertyreserve & when i convert it to paypal using liberty2 reserve & when i then sent it to my bank?

Let all bank & bankers die or at least get disease which cannot be treated & should live their entire life with pain, wound & blood woozing all over their body for SUCKING peoples hard earned money.

Look at MtGox website. It shows that you can also do ACH wire transfer in the US and Euro wire transfer in Europe.
no need to worry about liberty reserve

dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:22:50 AM

Look at MtGox website. It shows that you can also do ACH wire transfer in the US and Euro wire transfer in Europe.

US & Europe is NOT entire world & 675 billion population.
I am from INDIA.

Any one can take my 2.88$ LR & give me at least bitcoins?
Coz, the idiotic mtgox don't allow to buy with less than 10LR & i told it to buy bitcoins for 24LR, it bought for 21. LR & kept 2.88 LR in itself.
Now i don't able to buy bitcoins from them , only option is withdraw to another ones acc, & he gives me manually bitoin or paypal.
i am ready for bitcoin for 2.88LR.
Anyone to help me?
S3052
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:29:33 AM

US & Europe is NOT entire world & 675 billion population.
I am from INDIA.

Coz, the idiotic mtgox don't allow to buy with less than 10LR & i told it to buy bitcoins for 24LR, it bought for 21. LR & kept 2.88 LR in itself.
Now i don't able to buy bitcoins from them , only option is withdraw to another ones acc, & he gives me manually bitoin or paypal.
Anyone to help me?

Sorry, I apologize. This was not meant badly.

Send me a PM with a bitcoin address and we will find a solution and then I will send you the coins.

zer0

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 05:21:08 PM

I am from INDIA.

Anyone to help me?

There's probably no minimum to trade on bitcoin-central or another site with LR
mtgox isn't the only site

Also, I am opening a roaming ICICI bank account in India for Bitcoins. I can accept cash deposit for Liberty Reserve, WMZ, EuroGoldCash, Bitcoins or anything start in a few weeks. If you know of other better cash prepaid methods in India (or a better bank) let me know. When it's set up, you can pay cash deposit in Rupees, and for $2 fee I can wire the money to load any exchanger (Bitcoin-Central in France, BTCex in Finland or Switzerland, or LR for MtGox). Merchant account doesn't charge me excessive fees for currency conversion into EUR/USD. Maybe BTCex will start a Rupees for Bitcoin trading currency as well

I can sell you 2.88 bitcoins for LR, or somebody in IRC can as well

S3052
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 07:07:10 PM

I have alreadysent dishwara 2.88 in bitcoins

dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 07:22:49 PM

I have alreadysent dishwara 2.88 in bitcoins

But u didn't gave me ur LR acc, so i can send LRUSD to u.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: