Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, well, well, now we know what Jihan Wu’s been up to.  (Read 19957 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

You are blinded.

Of course you are, because you are retarded.

The 'vested interest' that you speak of, is already in the hand of retarded control freak.

No he is very noble. You're the democracy freak we are going to destroy.

I don't know why you don't realize it but you are in fact proving me right.

The Dunning-Kruger retard slime is oozing from your nostrils and you are slobbering in it.

'Uhhh, can SHA256 ASICs on the scale owned by Bitmain be profitably repurposed to any other coin? No.'

ETH is an economic power and was build to not fall in control of a monopoly, other than the initial investment. Want a way out? sell your coin. Acsi race is just a mess, and those who won that race are manipulating BTC/LTC for their own agenda, while Satoshi made bitcoin to get rid of this kind centralization.

ETH > ETC because of the leadership and the will of the MANY. nothing else, certainly not ASCI investment... !!!!!!! GPU mining was made to get rid of as soon as PoS get in, What does not align in your mind?

You don't understand the game theory of Bitcoin that Satoshi designed.

Jihan can't control anything. All he can do is prevent others from controlling anything. It is a stalemate, not a power-vacuum.

Whereas for GPUs, it is a power-vacuum so you have to trust the BDFL in charge of ETH.

Sorry you are just wrong. If you want remain hard-headed, then you will lose all your money as it is intended to be. Those of us who aren't retarded, will take your money from you when you forkoff.

And I tend to make fun of you because you are a mess and you are defending something that stinks 20 miles around and everybody is already disgusted.

You must have an agenda to defend such behavior and sooner or later we will all find out Smiley

You are making an asshat for yourself when you try to insult someone who is sincere and expert.

My agenda is to destroy democracy. We don't need it. It is very corrupt. Democracy is a power vacuum that destroys everything. And I can't force retards who want to destroy themselves, not to. You are free to lose your money. Feel Free.  Cool
Rikim4ru

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:27:13 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 10:49:18 PM by Rikim4ru

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This is gold. or  non-sense hairyass talk, Thanks. The ABC on how to look stupid/retarded are in this post. You made me unable to argue due to your non-sense. I really thought you were serious and had some backbone.... for a few second at least.

Are you schizophrenic or something?
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

certainly not ASCI investment... !!!!!!! GPU mining was made to get rid of as soon as PoS get in, What does not align in your mind?

Ok I thought it was a typo the first time you said it... WTF is ASCI
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

WTF is ASCI

Accelerated Strategic Computing Initiative

Don't ask me what the hell it means, I just did a quick acronym search!

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Rikim4ru

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:25:59 AM

Sir, This is how grammar correctors fuck up your text  Smiley)
iamnotback

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:14:05 AM

Idiots and their corrupt democracies must die:

Re: USAF Economic Weight

I don't think economic majority is that important. I started to invest into Bitcoin in 2011 by ignoring so called "majority".
iamnotback

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:16:06 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 05:42:08 AM by iamnotback

Re: USAF Economic Weight

Can anyone check the validity of my assertions so far?

Quote from: www.uasf.co
Can BIP148 be cancelled?

Yes. In the event that the economic majority does not support BIP148, users should remove software that enforces BIP148. A flag day activation for SegWit would be the next logical steps and require coordination significant manipulation of the community, most likely towards the end of 2018.

Fixed it for them.  Wink

Well I believe you are correct that a chain split will indeed occur if the longest PoW chain
doesn't support segwit.  The outputs from the new transaction types won't be recognized
by the legacy chain and therefore, any blocks mined with subsequent transactions using
those outputs may not validate.  The 'backwards compatibility' of segwit only means your
wallet won't stop working just because you're not using the new transaction types, or
if you're a minority miner, you can still mine blocks with non segwit transactions,
but the block will always be on top of the longest chain.

The idea behind UASF is to persuade/influence/ miners to fork, but
the problem is that anything except hash power is relatively inexpensive
to spoof.  So, this goes against the philosophy of Bitcoin PoW.

You guys are just regurgitating what you read from me here, here, and here.

But that is good. At least you're learning.

Now you guys need to learn this, this, and this.

You're making some progress but until you lose the itch to destroy yourselves by ganging up as a MOB, then you will continue to destroy yourselves.

The idea behind UASF is to persuade/influence/ miners to fork, but
the problem is that anything except hash power is relatively inexpensive
to spoof.  So, this goes against the philosophy of Bitcoin PoW.

right, but get mostly everyone, bitfinex, stamps, bitpay etc. all supporting USAF, and its not ambiguous and the idea of "spoofing" is a non issue.
its not inconceivable that with a minority hashing power and a minority node count, a UASF is successful and carries with it the BTC brand.

Nonsense. Just a lot more fools who can lose their money. The smart money will sell the USAF minority hashrate fork and buy the majority hashrate fork. Jihan might even temporarily mine on the USAF fork and lie-in-wait, so that the fools sell the legal fork and buy the illegal USAF forkoff, and the smart money will do the opposite. Then Jihan moves his hashrate onto the legal fork and bankrupts all the retards.

Sweet justice in the law of immutable protocol.

Re: The mother of all Hardforks

The mother of all forkoffs, will be the transfer of BTC from all the retards who think Bitcoin is not already perfect as it is, to those who not retards.

The information is available for your edification. LN is coming and it will be good for the BTC price. But LN is never coming to Bitcoin.

You've been warned.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:27:54 AM

Jihan Wu approves of my posts?

Quote from: Eric S. Raymond
I am an ENTP

I am too.

I'm also an Architect archetype, but I can also eagerly switch into Algorithmicist or Sharpshooter mode but I'll burnout of those tangential roles if I remain mired in them too long. Also I can if I want be a Translator especially in a verbal setting because I find writing much too slow, tedious, and non-interactive communication medium. I'm hyper social when I can jam with and perceive the real-time cues of the people around me, but I'll be quickly bored if the social interaction is not stimulating and prefer to either go do sports or solitary mental activity.

P.S. News flash. You've been cited by the villainous noble kingmaker in the HF war of crypto-currency. I'm speculating he may be responding to my posts about the Inverse Commons. Alas, your blog post on the Dark Enlightenment seems to become more relevant every day. I don't think readers yet realize how important this potentially is. I don't think your magnum opus is completed. Or perhaps I am (not!) just off in left field kooky.

Last year, Kevin Pan recommended me a book called The Cathedral and the Bazaar. I got it. We will put lots of money.

I regretted one thing. In China, open source culture is not popular. I did not understand it. We put too less or 0 money into community.

Ahem. Is someone named Jihan reading my posts?

That chart is clearly indicating that Bitcoin can't move higher until Litecoin catches up.

Litecoin's price is undergoing the same technology adoption as Bitcoin and all the rest, it is just that the first hump is very volatile (because silver is more volatile than gold for the reasons I have explained). So this means Litecoin's price is going to $100+:

Jihan replied?

Let me correct a FUD: miners love LN. LN makes bitcoin price higher, and miners love bitcoin sold at high price, hence miners love LN.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

FYI, I sold all my LTC and don't plan on re-entering because I think it is a manipulated clusterfuck.

I had something to say about the entire saga of this thread in above linked post.

I am also done with arguing/discussing with you guys. Good luck with your decisions.
coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

Nonsense. Just a lot more fools who can lose their money. The smart money will sell the USAF minority hashrate fork and buy the majority hashrate fork. Jihan might even temporarily mine on the USAF fork and lie-in-wait, so that the fools sell the legal fork and buy the illegal USAF forkoff, and the smart money will do the opposite. Then Jihan moves his hashrate onto the legal fork and bankrupts all the retards.

ed.

For Litecoin USAF might have the majority hashrate, so what will be the most likely scenario in this case in your opinion?

iamnotback

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

ed.

For Litecoin USAF might have the majority hashrate, so what will be the most likely scenario in this case in your opinion?

Then they don't need USAF, just lower the activation threshold and take the risks that come from lowering the threshold. I already explained this some where. How do you know that Jihan isn't signaling with some of his hashrate lying-in-wait to pull the retards into a trap and then trap them on a fork which he double-spends and then destroys.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 04:40:19 PM by iamnotback

I finally figured out the most likely reason Jihan is blocking SegWit both on Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Bitmain as the manufacturer of 70% of the mining ASICs, see the issuance of tokens as their exclusive domain. In other words, they very powerful shadow elite who are backing Bitmain want all the tokens issued for themselves. Yes I suspect MP is an owner/investor of Bitmain.

So therefor they need to control that the price doesn't rise faster than the supply of hashrate so that marginal miners (those not in their cabal of mining farms with subsidized electricity) are never significantly profitable. In this way, all the economic value from mining ends up in Bitmain's pocket with which they can purchase the tokens for their shadow elite investors/owners.

But SegWit would enable Core to make upgrades in the future to Bitcoin's ecosystem without needing hashrate activation. Thus Core could in the future push the price up and down, removing that control from Bitman.

This is probably why miners are pushing extension blocks instead as a scaling solution.

Miners will support a change to Litecoin's protocol which allows LN to be added for Litecoin, but Jihan will probably block the features of SegWit which allow softforking version changes. Also I don't think LN (off chain scaling) will ever be allowed for Bitcoin because I explained else where that it causes instability of the block chain and no need to risk for the $billionaire's settlement blockchain which is what Bitcoin is to become.

On Litecoin, Jihan enabled the hype to push the price up so he could presell the April 15 and May 15 batches of L3+ miners at what seemed like a bargain at current LTC price and hashrate, but he probably knows he is going to block SegWit activation and crash the price as well raising the hashrate with those new L3+ miners shipping.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4994

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

I would say he wants to block both because obviously on BTC he wants to maintain his mining advantage and the rise in LTC is directly related to people leaving BTC to a more scaleable platform and he wants that reason to be eliminated therefore increasing his BTC value and delegating LTC back to it's former role.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iamnotback

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:40:41 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 06:50:53 PM by iamnotback

I would say he wants to block both because obviously on BTC he wants to maintain his mining advantage and the rise in LTC is directly related to people leaving BTC to a more scaleable platform and he wants that reason to be eliminated therefore increasing his BTC value and delegating LTC back to it's former role.

Unless he can dominate Scrypt mining also. Perhaps he has been busy monopolizing the fab supply.

Remember I wrote he needed to hold on to the threat of SegWit blockage to extract what he wants from other miners/manufacturers.

But actually if he is not stupid, then your reason doesn't make any economic sense. Bitcoin being the reserve currency of all the altcoins, means that all fungible value generated in the other altcoins ends up being settled indirectly on the Bitcoin blockchain (because that is the way finance works were the least volatile or most widely held unit-of-account will suck all the value out of all the others analogous to wave friction). So Jihan doesn't need to block for that reason.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4994

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

Unless he can dominate Scrypt mining also. Perhaps he has been busy monopolizing the fab supply.

Remember I wrote he needed to hold on to the threat of SegWit blockage to extract what he wants from other miners/manufacturers.

But actually if he is not stupid, then your reason doesn't make any economic sense. Bitcoin being the reserve currency of all the altcoins, means that all fungible value generated in the other altcoins ends up being settled indirectly on the Bitcoin blockchain (because that is the way finance works were the least volatile or most widely held unit-of-account will suck all the value out of all the others analogous to wave friction). So Jihan doesn't need to block for that reason.

It makes sense in the view whereas LTC takes BTC market cap. Pro-activity is always smart.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
FiendCoin (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

On Litecoin, Jihan enabled the hype to push the price up so he could presell the April 15 and May 15 batches of L3+ miners at what seemed like a bargain at current LTC price and hashrate, but he probably knows he is going to block SegWit activation and crash the price as well raising the hashrate with those new L3+ miners shipping.

Interesting theory, guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

Interesting theory, guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.
There's always hidden meant under men's act. not impressed with it and how people are stupid trusting based on unnecessary opinion.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:44:57 PM

***Bitcoin being the reserve currency of all the altcoins, means that all fungible value generated in the other altcoins ends up being settled indirectly on the Bitcoin blockchain (because that is the way finance works were the least volatile or most widely held unit-of-account will suck all the value out of all the others analogous to wave friction). So Jihan doesn't need to block for that reason.

Jihan want maximize profits like anyone want .
Crypto is soft/technological warfare bitmain can not hold technology from advancing he can keep stalemate in BTC while same time whole war is winning 3rd player not disturbed by internal fights that is ETH. BTC miners want block LN and other stuff but miners can not stop technology like governments and banks can not stop BTC. Free market will always moves towards best player in city so if BTC won’t have LN and other tech ETH will have them. Using new tech tools ETH will grab more and more market from BTC from micropayments to taking blochchain business with it. Can BTC stay forever as crypto reserve currency ? No gold/pounds are not worlds reserve currency anymore so BTC can loose that status too.
Old King dies, new king rules. 
This is super good that ETH is Jihan Asic proof they can always move to POS and piss off that guy.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

***Bitcoin being the reserve currency of all the altcoins, means that all fungible value generated in the other altcoins ends up being settled indirectly on the Bitcoin blockchain (because that is the way finance works were the least volatile or most widely held unit-of-account will suck all the value out of all the others analogous to wave friction). So Jihan doesn't need to block for that reason.

Jihan want maximize profits like anyone want .
Crypto is soft/technological warfare bitmain can not hold technology from advancing he can keep stalemate in BTC while same time whole war is winning 3rd player not disturbed by internal fights that is ETH. BTC miners want block LN and other stuff but miners can not stop technology like governments and banks can not stop BTC. Free market will always moves towards best player in city so if BTC won’t have LN and other tech ETH will have them. Using new tech tools ETH will grab more and more market from BTC from micropayments to taking blochchain business with it. Can BTC stay forever as crypto reserve currency ? No gold/pounds are not worlds reserve currency anymore so BTC can loose that status too.
Old King dies, new king rules. 
This is super good that ETH is Jihan Asic proof they can always move to POS and piss off that guy.

ETH can never be used like gold because ETH can be changed with "proof of vitalik". ETH will crash again, it's too complex, more DAOs will occur. It doesn't have the required necessity and simplicity of BTC. People will keep running to BTC in order to hedge against markets, not ETH or other crypto. Now that f2pool is signaling segwit, we have a big chunk of hashrate. Slowly miners will give in and jihan wu will be the only one cornered still not signaling. It's then that an UASF would be doable without irreparable damage.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

ETH can never be used like gold because ETH can be changed with "proof of vitalik". ETH will crash again, it's too complex, more DAOs will occur.

but what when prof of Vitalik works and ETH won't crash even it is too complex ? then what after 3 years BTC will be shade of current position.
At end your claim with ETH big crash will be like in BTC Satosi big return to dump his 2m BTC on market both events will have same chances to realize.
If Bitmain will keep playing big bully of crypto then more people will switch to proof of Vitalik to not be in touch in any form with China miners as sing of stagnation.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: