Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Ban  (Read 4238 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:20:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 03:31:32 PM by deisik

Do you know why there are no Jews in China?

In fact, this is not technically correct since there are about a few thousand Jews in China, but given the country's population of around 1.4 billion people, this number is truly negligible. So why are there no Jews in China even despite overall neutral attitude of Chinese people toward Jews? Basically, because the Chinese are the Asian Jews themselves, and Rothschild's bros can hope for nothing there. Thus your whole point has more to do with conspiracy theories than harsh reality

Do you know who funded the Chinese communists?
It was the rothschilds

Can you provide any legitimate evidence?

I always thought it was Stalin and his accomplices who actually promoted Chinese communists to power

Yang Kuisong, a Chinese historian, said that in 1945–46, during the Soviet Red Army Manchurian campaign, Soviet leader Joseph Stalin commanded Marshal Rodion Malinovsky to give Mao Zedong most Imperial Japanese Army weapons that were captured

Stalin was a committed antisemit, just in case. So I don't think that he had anything to do with the Rothschild family (if you are going to tie him with the Jews too). Nevertheless, even if what you say had any connection with reality, you still have to face the facts, and the facts are that the Chinese don't allow the Jews to interfere with their affairs in any way possible (unlike other nations). As I said, the total number of Jews among the Chinese population is infinitesimal (on the order of a few thousands)

Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Can you provide any legitimate evidence?

I always thought it was Stalin and his accomplices who actually promoted Chinese communists to power

You are better off finding that out from youtube or google.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

What will cause a government to ban bitcoin in the country? In what circumstances will that be justified by the government?
And how can government actually ban bitcoin? I mean they can ban people selling or buying stuff with bitcoin in the country, can they actually ban people from holding bitcoin?

I believe that none government will ban bitcoin but if any has decide to do something like that will do for the following reasons:
1. The cental bank of this country will be fear that citizens will stop to support local fiat currency
2. Government will loose the control because there is no way to control btc

Imo, there is no country who cannot actually ban btc but she can create many barriers if anyone wants to use it, like as:
1. Very strict policies to local exchanges
2. Unnecessary bureaucracy and procedures to anyone businessman wishes to transact with bitcoin
3. Information campaigns against bitcoin
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

What will cause a government to ban bitcoin in the country? In what circumstances will that be justified by the government?
And how can government actually ban bitcoin? I mean they can ban people selling or buying stuff with bitcoin in the country, can they actually ban people from holding bitcoin?

I believe that none government will ban bitcoin but if has any decide to do something like that will do for the following reasons:
1. The cental bank of this country will be fear that citizens will stop to support local fiat currency

Imo, there is no country who cannot actually ban btc but she can create many barriers if anyone wants to use it, like as:
2. Unnecessary bureaucracy and procedures to anyone businessman wishes to transact with bitcoin

Well, i think that some of your points are actually right, however I have to say that i cannot agree with some of them.
First, I dont have idea what influence of bitcoin being banned could have on fiat currency, it is really unlikely to see that the locals would boycott the fiat currency usage because of harmful cryptocurrency rights.
Secondly, losing control about what?
The government control printing paper money, also the law however bitcoin is totally separate from regular fiat money, it is totally a different thing.
Bitcoin will live even when it is going to be banned in every country in the world ( which is pretty much impossible )

But I agree with you about the barriers that government can build on the way of cryptocurrency, imagine just forbidding crypto exchanges.
That would be a huge strike into crypto trading in specific country, the only way would be to trade it face-to-face, and you can't even know if the guy you make the trade with, isn't from police right?

They can try to block bitcoin, but they cannot erase it no matter what.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

This would work only up to a certain point

First, there would be no local exchanges at all if draconian policies get introduced. Exchanges like Bitfinex or Btc-e are already existing mostly in cyberspace, so implementing such policies will be counterproductive in the long run. Second, only a tiny part of businesses are accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment, so creating even more barriers will be an exercise in futility, stupidity, and hilarity. And last (but certainly not least), information campaigns against Bitcoin in circumstances when the local currency is consistently and hopelessly spiraling down will actually add to Bitcoin popularity, not take from it (as well as direct and outright ban). The Russian government tried to do something to that tune in the early 1990s by banning the US dollar when the Russian ruble had been plummeting like a stone. This didn't in the least stop the population from using the dollar whenever possible

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

This would work only up to a certain point

First, there would be no local exchanges at all if draconian policies get introduced. Exchanges like Bitfinex or Btc-e are already existing mostly in cyberspace, so implementing such policies will be counterproductive in the long run. Second, only a tiny part of businesses are accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment, so creating even more barriers will be an exercise in futility, stupidity, and hilarity. And last (but certainly not least), information campaigns against Bitcoin in circumstances when the local currency is consistently and hopelessly spiraling down will actually add to Bitcoin popularity, not take from it

I agree, an anti Bitcoin campaign will make every citizen to know it, curious of it and not all people going to believe on what is in the campaign.  This might probably bring more users.  Curiosity.   This might be the start of using Bitcoin for those who happen to newly knew about Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:57:26 AM

I believe that none government will ban bitcoin but if has any decide to do something like that will do for the following reasons:

Well, i think that some of your points are actually right, however I have to say that i cannot agree with some of them.
First, I dont have idea what influence of bitcoin being banned could have on fiat currency, it is really unlikely to see that the locals would boycott the fiat currency usage because of harmful cryptocurrency rights.
Secondly, losing control about what?
The government control printing paper money, also the law however bitcoin is totally separate from regular fiat money, it is totally a different thing.
Bitcoin will live even when it is going to be banned in every country in the world ( which is pretty much impossible )

But I agree with you about the barriers that government can build on the way of cryptocurrency, imagine just forbidding crypto exchanges.
That would be a huge strike into crypto trading in specific country, the only way would be to trade it face-to-face, and you can't even know if the guy you make the trade with, isn't from police right?

They can try to block bitcoin, but they cannot erase it no matter what.

No I have a different view about that. Look at the definition of fiat money in investopedia. Fiat has value not because there is a commodity to support it but because there is a demand from people. If it (demand) is reduced then the local currency gradually loses its value. Moreover there are other reasons. Say in China; why were they in a hurry the last January to regulate bitcoin? Chinese authorities claimed that their purpose was to restrict the bitcoin's illegal transactions. But the three leading Chinese exchanges suspended only bitcoin withdrawals but fiat (yuan) transactions were not affected. This situation lasted for a month or more if I'm not mistaken. So if PBOC reacts in that way what anyone could think for other not so strong countries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: