Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

Recently, i earn bitcoin by BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns.But there are many approach to gain bitcoin.

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

3. BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

6. Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Faucet and PTC re useless, lots of time and energy wasted on nothing. U ll make pennies with these and waste more energy than u actually get something in return. PoS is the king, look at my favorite DMD Diamond.
yes that is a fact that faucets and PTC is just the wastage of time and nothing else. i will select only two of them, signature campaign  and trading alt coin.  think through signature campaign we can get a good amount of bitcoin in a very very short period of time.

The payouts from signature campaign is limited and not too high but the best thing is that it is an guaranteed income that you will receive at the end of every week and its much better then wasting time on faucets and ptc sites.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:12:21 AM

Recently, i earn bitcoin by BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns.But there are many approach to gain bitcoin.

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

Faucet and PTC re useless, lots of time and energy wasted on nothing. U ll make pennies with these and waste more energy than u actually get something in return. PoS is the king, look at my favorite DMD Diamond.
yes that is a fact that faucets and PTC is just the wastage of time and nothing else. i will select only two of them, signature campaign  and trading alt coin.  think through signature campaign we can get a good amount of bitcoin in a very very short period of time.

The payouts from signature campaign is limited and not too high but the best thing is that it is an guaranteed income that you will receive at the end of every week and its much better then wasting time on faucets and ptc sites.
Signature campaign rates of salary are not too high but not too low, they are just in the middle of the measurement of rate but the good thing in signature campaign is they are consistent and they are paying in bitcoins every week or month (depending in the signature campaign manager) and they are also better than any other source of bitcoin like faucets or investments because in signature campaign, you don't need to risk any amount of your money.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

Signature campaign rates of salary are not too high but not too low, they are just in the middle of the measurement of rate but the good thing in signature campaign is they are consistent and they are paying in bitcoins every week or month (depending in the signature campaign manager) and they are also better than any other source of bitcoin like faucets or investments because in signature campaign, you don't need to risk any amount of your money.

Yes signature campaign is the only risk free method to earn bitcoins as there is no capital required to invest and you get fixed income from it which is a good way to build up your capital and use that capital in trading once you have saved good amount of bitcoins.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

Yes signature campaign is the only risk free method to earn bitcoins as there is no capital required to invest and you get fixed income from it which is a good way to build up your capital and use that capital in trading once you have saved good amount of bitcoins.
Risk free and uncertain as it should be, earning money for free will for sure make you struggling.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

Risk free and uncertain as it should be, earning money for free will for sure make you struggling.
How can you say that earning money through signature campaign will make you struggling? No it will not make you struggling because signature campaigns are easy to do because you will just sharing your opinions to other by posting then you will just follow the rules and the requirements then you can earn bitcoin without risking money and also in an easy way.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Like>>>>

1. Faucet - Free Bitcoin

2. PTC websites

4. Bitcoin Trading

5. Bitcoin lending

How can you say that earning money through signature campaign will make you struggling? No it will not make you struggling because signature campaigns are easy to do because you will just sharing your opinions to other by posting then you will just follow the rules and the requirements then you can earn bitcoin without risking money and also in an easy way.

Never mind he is still a newbie so not aware about how signature campaign works as he should know that signature campaign is the easiest way to earn bitcoins and there is no risk involved in it and I think after spending enough time on forum he will get the exact idea about it.
coinbitte (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin

Thanks for such useful info and the link. I do not have so much time to test all these methods.  And by the way, I see that the site on your link - https://bitcoinprofit.net also offers investment products, the interest rate looks pretty reasonable and promising. Is it still paying well? I wanna try.

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

Don't forget to add that you can apply yourself as a freelancer. It's like the usual way of being a freelancer, you will work for the same work load as the normal freelancers got. But you are going to get paid with bitcoin that's the only difference on it. And for the possible jobs, you can try to visit xbtfreelancer.com for the listings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Don't forget to add that you can apply yourself as a freelancer. It's like the usual way of being a freelancer, you will work for the same work load as the normal freelancers got. But you are going to get paid with bitcoin that's the only difference on it. And for the possible jobs, you can try to visit xbtfreelancer.com for the listings.

Yes there are many freelancers sites at a moment that are paying in bitcoins so if you have good set of skills then you can make really good amount of bitcoins from it and it can also be a permanent income for you apart from your day job.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

Yes there are many freelancers sites at a moment that are paying in bitcoins so if you have good set of skills then you can make really good amount of bitcoins from it and it can also be a permanent income for you apart from your day job.

And even here in forum you can offer your very own skills at the services section of market place for bitcoin payment. And if ever you want to get some profit with alt coins and just trade it after wards there are opportunities at the market place section for alt coins. It's up to you now to decide and what you wanted to choose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:11:08 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
For me there are so many ways like gambling, trading, investment, MLM, ICO and signature campaign, For me the best is signature campaign because in that case you don't need to have a capital to start you just need a knowledge and time to earn in signature campaign and the second for me is the trading.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

You can invest in bitcoin mining just invest in a good hardware and you can start mining..or you can also mine alt coins and give you a small profit but you can mine just in your highg end computer ,,you can also visit faucets every hour to claim bitcoins
Or try buy and selling or trading items or bitcoin related, or you can also do work for bitcoin you can find sites in the web.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:22:24 AM

You can invest in bitcoin mining just invest in a good hardware and you can start mining..or you can also mine alt coins and give you a small profit but you can mine just in your highg end computer ,,you can also visit faucets every hour to claim bitcoins
Or try buy and selling or trading items or bitcoin related, or you can also do work for bitcoin you can find sites in the web.
- Getting a free bitcoin faucet will be a waste of your time; you can only get a very small amount of bitcoin in a few minutes or a few hours. Faucet is a boring job and it can make you exhausted, it is not good for health, it is only suitable for newbie
- Mining is a pretty good job but it requires your computer to be strong enough and it is also very harmful to your computer. Sometimes computer repair money will be more than the money you earn. Trading can be a good job, but you need experience and skills
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

Here are a few of them:

1. Signature campaigns (if you have the necessary rank and postcount here)
2. From advertising sites such as a-ads and Coinurl.
3. Freelancing for Bitcoin
4. Investing in crypto-stocks (very risky)
5. Altcoin trading (very very risky)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:44:21 AM

click,view,read to get bitcoin, all these site are easy to get some bitcoin.PTC,PTR..but you can teach language and earn bitcoin too

MOONDEFI