Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

there are so many ways to earn a bitcoin if you want to farm a bitcoin one of the good farming sites is the faucets. In faucets I used to have it bitcoin and now it's still my stuff. But for me it's still good ways to work trade. Because of this you do not have much trouble. I'm saying this. This is why I earn a great deal. I will never again invest in an investment site because of the many widespread scammers because of today's bitcoin price more. it grew up over its usual price. It hurts to expect a great deal of money on the scam investment sites.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

I see Signature Campaigns have lot of money to make and there are other  methods like PTC sites give less money. Mining is too good, but you need lot of energy that uses electricity and the bill comes huge.
Try some business like web hosting and accept Bitcoins , once you have lot of monies trade them for higher price.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Juel rana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

When you charge in it, like you charge in fiat ...
abdillahzidan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

the truth is a lot of ways to get bitcoin.For example mining, cloudmining, trading and faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

many ways but which I think a way good is bounty hunter, you can follow the blog, signature and social media campaign. You can list into some ico's project.
In addition, trade is certainly the best way for me, or you could try investing in ico's is also very good.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

following several ICO campaigns.
or you can mine altcoin like Zcash etc. but if you do not have the capital. I suggest the first way to join the campaign.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

many ways to get bitcoin from easy to difficult. there is a high risk and there is no risk. if you are already in this forum, the safest way to get bitcoins with low risk is to follow some campaigns in this forum. signature or social mesia you can use. you will do with bitcoin if doing it correctly according to the rules. you will not get the risk or lose your money if you follow the job. but you should use your bitcoin account well. so the higher your rank will be the higher paid you will receive
I think you told the basic of earning from bitcoins. Signature campaigns, investing, mining, and trading are some solid pillars to make some handsome amount. There is risk, there is technique, there I hard work. You have to be determinant and wisely active.
Well! The circle of the bitcoin is very high so as you said there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but in all these the trading is very risky because in this process you can loss a huge profit but I personally like the signature campaign because in this you will not make you suffer a lot because it is not risky as the gambling and the mining are so I think signature campaign is the best way for it
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

You can earn bitcoins by many ways, like if you have some money then buy a miner it can be a SHA-256 or scrypt or X11 and start mining coins, you can also do faucets or watch online videos and can earn money through it or else you can monetize the content that you create through bitcoin paying advertisement sites.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are 10 major and popular methods to earn bitcoins out there!

1 - | Bitcoin Mining |
2 - | Faucet - Free Bitcoin |
3 - | PTC or PTR websites |
4 - | BitcoinTalk Signature Campaigns |
5 - | Writing for blogs and news sites |
6 - | Play games to earn Bitcoins |
7 - | Bitcoin Trading |
8 - | Bitcoin lending |
9 - | Gambling |
10 - | Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing |

Details can be found here on https://bitcoinprofit.net/info/page/earn_bitcoin
Yes. There is so many ways of earning here to earn bitcoin. But i only know 1 way of earning and that is joining in a signature campaign mostly a bounty campaign. When i get some tokens i sell it to convert into bitcoin.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:47 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are many ways to earn bitcoins. One of those is by joining avatar/signature campaign on bitcointalk.org. It is so easy, you just wear avatar/signature of the company you want to join, post on a thread and done. But your post must be in good quality and must be on topic. Another thing you must obey rules when doing a signature/avatar campaign or else you will be kicked off.
Yes, I agree with you There are many ways to earn bitcoin gambling , signature and avatar compaign , social media

but the best way is signature and avatar compaign All you have to do is good quality post .
Although signature campaign is good for us, but I think about the salary from signature campaign, it limits than social campaign. Because you join to a social campaign, it does not need you work in one campaign, you can join to any campaign as long as you keep work in this campaign.
Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

Any person got the notion about operating a bitcoin trade internet site? Or delivering exchange details about bitcoin exchanging companies like bestchange.com
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

Signature campaign, investing, gambling, offering services, lending are the most widespread techniques of earning bitcoins and it will rely on an personal which way ideal suits his abilities and he can select appropriately and begin earning bitcoins but the most common issue in all of the above is that its not at all simple to earn bitcoins and there is specific danger connected with each and every and every method of earning bitcoins.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:14:06 PM

lot of ways to earn bitcoin. but me i focus here in signature campaign and social media campaign also in gambling and trading. you can earn in faucet also but its so small erning thats why i dont have patience in faucet.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Therly

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

Properly, buying and selling is now the ideal way to uncover bitcoins. Bitcoin price increases make altcoin a whole lot of cost down, so probably this would be a great chance to produce bitcoin. So many techniques you can go, but for now, investing has the best likelihood.
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

there are so so so many ways on how you would earn bitcoin but the easiest way and most popular is by joing such certain campaigns. you would just post on certain threads with a certain quantity of post and follow the rules from your campaign.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin such as investing in ICO's, Joining signature campaign / Bounties campaign or If you have some talent or skill just create a service, you can also buy a product and sell it to others.

yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

There are tons of many ways to earn bitcoins. Nowadays, Almost every online work you can think of like free lancing , transcribing, coding , editing etc can earn you bitcoins . Check out bitwage.com it has many jobs that pay you in bitcoin, the company (bitwage) is also backed by many big companies like Google.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:02:59 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins. One of those is by joining avatar/signature campaign on bitcointalk.org. It is so easy, you just wear avatar/signature of the company you want to join, post on a thread and done. But your post must be in good quality and must be on topic. Another thing you must obey rules when doing a signature/avatar campaign or else you will be kicked off.
Yes, I agree with you There are many ways to earn bitcoin gambling , signature and avatar compaign , social media

but the best way is signature and avatar compaign All you have to do is good quality post .
Although signature campaign is good for us, but I think about the salary from signature campaign, it limits than social campaign. Because you join to a social campaign, it does not need you work in one campaign, you can join to any campaign as long as you keep work in this campaign.
And if your rank is a high rank it can be you advantage when joining some signature campaign. And for some new that want to earn there is a lot beside on signature campaign there is a lot of campaigns but it depends on you skill for what skill you have.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

There are lots of ways online to earn bitcoins lol. There are pay to post forum, only jobs that pays btc and other alts, trading, captcha solving, ptc site and many many more. If you have lots of patience and good in understanding what you read there's so much opportunity you would discover to earns btc. Goodluck.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin such as investing in ICO's, Joining signature campaign / Bounties campaign or If you have some talent or skill just create a service, you can also buy a product and sell it to others.

Although there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, you’ll still need to have patience and strategy. You can read some ways to earn bitcoin here https://blog.cex.io/bitcoin-talks/6-ways-to-earn-bitcoins-online-13746
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: