Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

I think trading is the best way to get bitcoins quickly, from many ways to get bitcoins like investing, mining, and participating in signatures camps in this forum. Even though i have much higher risk of trading losses but i think trading is best .
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:59:29 PM

Very many ways to earn bitcoin. And the most popular and consistent is  become participant signcamp or bounty from here.

Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:14:43 PM

There are multiple ways to earn bitcoin! Actually everytime you would receive fiat money you could also get it in bitcoin. There is/was a service around where you could get your monthly payment from your job paid out as bitcoin or just a percentage of it if you want to (not sure if it still exists), or you could sell online services for bitcoin.

Then the obvious ones:
- Faucets
- Gambling
- PTC

As you can see, the options of getting bitcoin are limitless.

All the options that you have listed are bullshit and a waste of time and money and a person who have good experience in the world of bitcoins will never waste his time an money in the above sites as faucets will give you payment in peanuts and with higher transaction fees it won't give you anything in return and most of the PTC sites are scam who will disappear with your money in long term and I don't need to say anything about gambling as you are smart enough.
beside that a lot of other ways are there through which we can earn bitcoin but i think still the best way is to trading altcoin, in fact there are a lot of altcoin which have still good potential to increase therefore they can give you a good profit , but for becoming a good trading you need experience and for getting experience you need to spend a good time in trading without investing a big amount of money.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

I think trading is the best way to get bitcoins quickly, from many ways to get bitcoins like investing, mining, and participating in signatures camps in this forum. Even though i have much higher risk of trading losses but i think trading is best .
yes no doubt that trading is the best way of making money but for becoming a good trader you must have good trading skill and experience, because experience too much matter in trading and if you do not have any experience in trading then trading is more risky than gambling.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
Lots of ways to earn bitcoin you can join signature campaign in this forum or social media bounties and other apply in the freelancer site they pay bitcoin according to your skills.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

No quick and easy way. Tried a few faucet sites for a few days now and it not even a dollar on each one. One of them atleast give you a chance to win 200$ worth of BTC up to 24 times per day. PM me if you want a ref URL  Tongue

So faucets are more or less out of the question. Earning them doing work(Programming/Freelancing?) on line or buying with real money and be a good day trader is your best bet

unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin !
Free bitcoin:
+ Faucet : There are many website that claim faucet ! You will earn satoshi then you save it till turn !
+ Mining by your cpu  : Download an app on your pc ! Its depend on your pc how good it be !More good more satoshi !
+ Doing task, click ads, watch videos, play games
Pay bitcoin:
+ Gamble
+ Dice
+ Trade
+Minning : this mining is that you will invest in your bitcoin into a cloud ! That cloud will make bitcoin for you !
+ Invest : 5% income , 10 %income ! There are a lots of kind invest bitcoin
If you are newbie ! Don't try the free bitcoin ! BEcause the price bitcoin is now 4000$ ! The amount you earn satoshi from free bitcoin will not helping you earn alots ! So i suggest you to invest money on pay bitcoin !
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

Very many ways to earn bitcoin. And the most popular and consistent is  become participant signcamp or bounty from here.
Joining signcamp is pretty good, there are many ways to earn bitcoin, but not all people know that. Probably  most of people here are choose trading, minning and joining signcam, but we also can earn bitcoin by complete the task from a website. One of site that pay using bitcoin is bitfortip.
sakatomo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

The most genuine, easy method to obtain bitcoin is to buy it of course, everyone intending to invest big needs to do that probably if they are aiming to get a big amount of bitcoin (even more than fractions is considered big now).
Other than that, following giveaway and claiming faucets just require some effort, but the amount obtained is usually in Satoshi's.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Joining signcamp is pretty good, there are many ways to earn bitcoin, but not all people know that. Probably  most of people here are choose trading, minning and joining signcam, but we also can earn bitcoin by complete the task from a website. One of site that pay using bitcoin is bitfortip.
yes i agree since joining a signature campaign don't cost the user to begin with, unlike with the other method though i'm not sure of the others, in trading and mining you need funds to start these activities. Plus the fact that some of signature campaign are easy but there are others that are strict when it comes to posting, yet still i think the most popular is the signature campaign.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

I think there is many way to earn bitcoin. Such as: bitcoin mining, gambling , a lot signature campaign and social campaign. Even there is many mini jobs to earn little bit bitcoin. It is depend your interest . Which is you like most.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin you can sell your service to and accept bitcoin as a payment and You can go gambling but it is not recommend and not suitable for anyone because you can lost all of your money instead of earning. you can also earn bitcoins from mining you just need a powerful computer but if you want to earn Bitcoins through mining, be aware that it is a costly and time consuming process. You can search for other tips to earn bitcoins.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are various ways of earning bitcoin. Theres investing. There is also mining. Theres a trading. And joining in a signature campaign and promotes it. And i most likely to choose joining signature campaign. Income is high.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
USSENT

Activity: 174
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

There are various ways to get bitcoins as profit, majority of these ways yield very little profit however and require allot of time and effort for example:
* PTC (Paid to click) and faucets
* Task websites
* Signature campaigns
* Bitcoin and Altcoins giveaways
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

Actually, there are lot of ways to earn and make more bitcoin. In addition to that, if you want to gain more bitcoin I suggest to try to join in any signature or bounty to campaign in bitcoin forum and its very effective. Lastly, joining in any signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

This is like asking how long is a piece of string ? You can create your own job by finding a gap in the market and filling it.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

Of course. There are so many ways to get bitcoin.

1. Bounty Campaign - The way usually followed by most members in this forum.
2. Trading - You must have the skills to start trading, so you will get many benefits.
3. Mining - This takes a little bit of Hardware, with some small settings, you'll start getting bitcoin.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

There are so many ways that do can do fpr you to earn bitcoin.One of these is the bitcoin talk forum,bitcointalk forum can able you to answer questions that they have and they will be giving you a bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

In fact, there are many method to earn bitcoin. Besides in trading, you can also earn bitcoin through joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. Joining in signature campaign is one of the best way to earn and make more bitcoin. Lastly, as of now many bitcoin users start to join in signature campaign.
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

There are many ways for earn bitcoin.You can earn bitcoin with bitcoin mining.you can join bitcointalk signature campaign they pay you bitcoin.Also you join any social campaign.you can earn bitcoin form trading.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: